Butt & Body Sliders ~ PeachyThicc, Cornfed & Beefy by Whibby

22 minutes ago, Amigon said:

Cant seem to get slider to work any suggestions?

Troubleshooting... 

1. Review the file page again to ensure you are pulling in the right area, which is pulling up/down on the lower-arm and only from the back view and 3/4 view.

2. If you are doing that but it doesn't work, then try to recall if you may have another slider that utilizes the lower arms and is conflicting. 

But if you're unfamiliar with mods in the first place...

Packages files have to be in your mods folder in up to 1 subfolder to be active. This is what the working directory for me is.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods 

Many of us create subfolders to organize mods. You might create a folder for sliders in your Mods folder.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders 

But if there is another folder within that folder, anything in it will be ignored by the game.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Butt Sliders 

Let me know if you get it to work.

51 minutes ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Troubleshooting... 

1. Review the file page again to ensure you are pulling in the right area, which is pulling up/down on the lower-arm and only from the back view and 3/4 view.

2. If you are doing that but it doesn't work, then try to recall if you may have another slider that utilizes the lower arms and is conflicting. 

But if you're unfamiliar with mods in the first place...

Packages files have to be in your mods folder in up to 1 subfolder to be active. This is what the working directory for me is.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods 

Many of us create subfolders to organize mods. You might create a folder for sliders in your Mods folder.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders 

But if there is another folder within that folder, anything in it will be ignored by the game.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Butt Sliders 

Let me know if you get it to work.

i already have a slider for the lower arm wich modifies it's witdh, what should i do ?

18 minutes ago, orimesh said:

i already have a slider for the lower arm wich modifies it's witdh, what should i do ?

Well yeah, that would probably conflict with it. Put it into a "Turn off" subfolder like I explained.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Turn Off 

This allows you to organize and test mods without deleting them or losing them. You can turn off the other slider that uses lower arms and try again. The Peachy-Thicc Slider still allows you to widen the lower arms normally.

6 minutes ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Well yeah, that would probably conflict with it. Put it into a "Turn off" subfolder like I explained.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Turn Off 

This allows you to organize and test mods without deleting them or losing them. You can turn off the other slider that uses lower arms and try again. The Peachy-Thicc Slider still allows you to widen the lower arms normally.

i've searched my entire folder and can't find the mod that modifies the lower arm ... is there a way i can change the location of the slider to the butt ? 

7 minutes ago, orimesh said:

i've searched my entire folder and can't find the mod that modifies the lower arm ... is there a way i can change the location of the slider to the butt ? 

Organizing your mods into category really makes this easier in the long-term. If all of your sliders were in a Sliders folder within the Mods folder, you could turn off ones you think are causing the problem more easily. But I suppose I can make a version of the slider just for you that doesn't use the lower arms then. Is there any bodypart you don't already have a custom slider utilizing? Please be sure.

9 minutes ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Organizing your mods into category really makes this easier in the long-term. If all of your sliders were in a Sliders folder within the Mods folder, you could turn off ones you think are causing the problem more easily. But I suppose I can make a version of the slider just for you that doesn't use the lower arms then. Is there any bodypart you don't already have a custom slider utilizing? Please be sure.

the butt slider i use is the cmar one but i can easily replace it with another since this one is apparently broken since long and is causing problems with penis alignment during sex for shemales, so i'll surely be happy if it comes from you :)

6 minutes ago, orimesh said:

the butt slider i use is the cmar one but i can easily replace it with another since this one is apparently broken since long and is causing problems with penis alignment during sex for shemales, so i'll surely be happy if it comes from you :)

Again, is there any bodypart you don't already have a custom slider utilizing? Please be sure. Do you have any slider that uses the feet?

4 hours ago, cisupark said:

it's not working

Besides making sure it's in the right folder and that you're pulling in the right place, you may have another slider that utilizes the lower arms. If you can find that, remove it. I will have alternative versions using the feet instead of the lower arms added soon.

42 minutes ago, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

Just to verify; how does the peachy thicc slider affect the attractiveness feature of WW?

Presumably, it doesn't affect it at all. I'd have to speak with the maker of that feature to get a clue how to make it do so. Unlike breasts or the basegame butt slider, this might be effectively invisible to sims' sense of attractiveness. At most, it may be interpreted as an arm change.

5 hours ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Besides making sure it's in the right folder and that you're pulling in the right place, you may have another slider that utilizes the lower arms. If you can find that, remove it. I will have alternative versions using the feet instead of the lower arms added soon.

Damn, that sucks. Having the same issue and I've turned off every body slider I have but it just doesn't seem to take. Must be another mod somewhere changing it that I can't find. I'll wait for the feet version instead!

2 hours ago, CyborgNinja said:

Damn, that sucks. Having the same issue and I've turned off every body slider I have but it just doesn't seem to take. Must be another mod somewhere changing it that I can't find. I'll wait for the feet version instead!

12 hours ago, cisupark said:

it's not working

Alternative sliders using the back of the feet instead of the lower arm are now added.

Sorry to make another request for you, I know someone already asked you to do an alternate version, I just really love your slider and wish it could work with my others. I use two mods that use arm sliders: Luumia Sims hand/finger sliders (uses lower arm) and vibrantpixels’ arm thickness slider (upper arm version). These two sliders don’t conflict with one another, but your thicc slider unfortunately conflicts with both. Both these sliders add thickness to the arms and hips, so they would look really good with this mod to make a sim look more curvy, so I would rather not uninstall them.

Would it be possible to make a version of this slider that maybe uses up and down on the back of the neck? I would really appreciate it.