Butt & Body Sliders ~ PeachyThicc, Cornfed & Beefy by Whibby

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2020 at 10:59 PM, Merc1428 said:

My lower arm Peachythicc slider is not working it was working fine last nite but not tonite

I'm on the latest Sims update as of September 27th, and the PeachyThicc, Cornfed and Beefy sliders are all still working for me, for males and females alike. I would recommend the usual troubleshooting. Has some new mod created a conflict? That sort of thing. 

09-27-20_5-46-46 PM.png

09-27-20_5-50-57 PM.png

On 8/23/2020 at 3:35 PM, Maximus008 said:

Hi everyone,

These mods looks great indeed, but where is the Peanut butt shape? I couldn't find it on the download list. Or am I missing something?

Could someone tell me, please! It's one of my favorite butt. 

sincerely,

Gustav

Do you mean Peanut as a preset? I removed it because it was particularly jagged on females. That's why the new PeachyThicc slider uses Peanut for males only and Cherry for females. Additionally, while I think Peanut has application for use as a slider, I think it's a bit much as a preset. But if you really want it, here it is.

WhibbyGaylord_Peanut_NoTownies_Preset.package

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the effect of this, especially as it doesn't negatively impact the thigh shape like a lot of other butt sliders I've seen. However, is there a way to separate the axes for the Cherry and Walnut sliders and make them separate, so the effects can be combined for extra thiccness? For example, the Cherry slider could be 0-100 on the forearm, and the Walnut slider could be on the back of the neck.

22 hours ago, easykeyl said:

I like the effect of this, especially as it doesn't negatively impact the thigh shape like a lot of other butt sliders I've seen. However, is there a way to separate the axes for the Cherry and Walnut sliders and make them separate, so the effects can be combined for extra thiccness? For example, the Cherry slider could be 0-100 on the forearm, and the Walnut slider could be on the back of the neck.

Whibby_BACKofNECKwalnutFEMALEsliderQ.package

I'm putting up a custom slider for your specific situation. This will add walnut to a female sim's frame when the back of her neck is pulled down.

To combine the effects, first add Cherry by pulling up on the forearms, then pull down on the back of the neck to add walnut.

This is what that process looks like on a regular body preset.  (Regular) + Cherry + Walnut

688121041_11-17-20_10-26-12AM.png.58b949cfac19177f5acb38ed862f2b72.png

This is what doing that process on a sim already using the Walnut preset looks like.* (Walnut) + Cherry + Walnut

134664308_Doublewalnut.png.6d6bfbeaea2ac77f730f3511f1afc1dd.png

And this is what doing that process on a sim already using the Cherry preset looks like. (Cherry) + Cherry + Walnut.

1089503955_DoubleCherry.png.240248d38f795b1b2f9f8b2ae728c5c5.png

*I added some girth to the 2nd woman.

This will conflict with my Beefy neck slider and probably other neck sliders, though this one only utilizes the female neck. You can use it alongside the standard Peachy-Thicc slider. Just be aware that you can't use the walnut from both sliders simultaneously. It just allows you to add walnut to cherry for extra size.

And also, don't forget my Cornfed slider. It's a more elegant way to add more thiccness in my opinion.

On 11/17/2020 at 2:14 PM, Aberdeen98 said:

Do I have to download all or most of the files in order for them to work?

No significant changes have been made to the files. All of them should work together except for the conflict between the neck-beefy slider and the custom little one I put into this forum, and any other conflict mentioned on the post's page.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 9:46 AM, RedSamurai7 said:

The sliders seem to be broken with the new updates. Anyone else can use them with a fully updated game to Snowy?

EDIT: the neck fat slider works. But not the back of the arms up and down one. Nor the waist up and down top-heavy bottom-heavy one.

On 12/11/2020 at 7:53 PM, aledocious said:

Sliders are broken in CAS :(Will there be an update?

On 12/12/2020 at 12:13 PM, sisibaby1109 said:

I miss these sliders already lol please update ill be waiting :):

So I just updated to the Dec 7, 2020 update which I'm assuming is when you started having issues, and am now playing on (PC)1.69.57.1020. After re-enabling mods in the menu of course, I find that the Peachy-Thicc and Cornfed are still working in my game for men, women and everything between. And again, my game has been updated to the latest version. And other sliders I had put into my game before the update are still working too. My files aren't different than the ones on the site now, so the problem shouldn't require some sort of update for the sliders.

My Beefy slider isn't in my game currently, but RedSamurai7 says it was working for them in theirs.

Version: 1.69.57.1020. on PC, the Dec 7, 2020 update.

1603322730_12-13-20_1-53-02PM.png.6a11dfbdf4b48d0643746482d94f6ac9.png

She's been altered with Cornfed + Peachy-Thicc + Basegame shelf slider, and I also used one of the new warmer skintones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 1:57 PM, SharonBlackwood said:

Question

if I download the feet version of peachy thick. Will my base game feet slider still work normally?

Because the arm one doesn't work for me (Probably because I have a hand size slider applied on lower arm as well) 

The feet slider should work normally. Pulling horizontally will grow/shrink the feet. Pulling vertically will change the butt.

15 hours ago, jjkeanes said:

Hey I was wondering if you could make a PeachyThicc for the back of the Calves? I use neck and forearm slider for more masculine sims and already use BeefyCornfed with the feet, this is the last slider I need to make some fatass milfs.

Here's a version of the Peachy-Thicc slider that uses the calves/lower legs. It works from every angle, but if you specifically want it exclusively from the back for some reason, I'll make two more offshoots and send them for you to try.

PeachyThicc_SLIDER_CALVES_version_byWhibbyGaylord.package

1 hour ago, WhibbyGaylord said:

Here's a version of the Peachy-Thicc slider that uses the calves/lower legs. It works from every angle, but if you specifically want it exclusively from the back for some reason, I'll make two more offshoots and send them for you to try.

PeachyThicc_SLIDER_CALVES_version_byWhibbyGaylord.package 2.15 MB · 0 downloads

Wow I didn't expect such a quick reply. Thank you so much!!!!!!!! You don't have to make any more offshoots or anything, this is perfect. 

Slider.png

18 hours ago, chris005 said:

hi i have question this pechy thick slider neck version conflikt with this mod (LUUMIA_mod_Sim+NeckHeightSlider) ??????

Yes, the neck version of Peachy-Thicc will conflict with/override that slider. For height, I'm using (REDHEADSIMS CASBackLegHeightSlider) where I can pull vertically on the back of the calves to change the sim's body height. https://www.redheadsims-cc.com/2018/11/height-slider-collection.html