Wilding - Simple Bestiality

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 12:39 AM, negative0004 said:

im confused. i downloaded this mod, (love the idea) but i only get prompted, no animation triggers or anything. i have everything needed to run animations, FNIS, Sexlab, the full 100 and yes i have creatures, so am i missing something here?

Did you run FNIS? Do you have sex animations for the creature(s) you're interacting with?

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, ~NORIAKI~ said:

hi, i have skyrim se vr and i get the notif for the animals are ready to mate, but no animations. is this due to me being in vr?

Possibly. That symptom usually means that FNIS (or Nemesis) needs to be run again, possibly after installing some animation packs, though.

3 hours ago, murfk said:

There are a bunch of animation packs listed here:

You want one or more with creature animations.

alright well, animations wont start still. sexlab's been freaking out saying it's missing or outdated. i downgraded it so that it'd work with vr, but it's complaining abt that, i thought it'd fix by itself. i'm using beta 8 with a vr patch. have any ideas? i know this sint the place but this is the only place i got help

12 hours ago, ~NORIAKI~ said:

alright well, animations wont start still. sexlab's been freaking out saying it's missing or outdated. i downgraded it so that it'd work with vr, but it's complaining abt that, i thought it'd fix by itself. i'm using beta 8 with a vr patch. have any ideas? i know this sint the place but this is the only place i got help

Sorry, I don't really know the state of things on the VR version. Last I looked, more than a year ago, a lot of pretty critical things were just barely working. It may have gotten better since then, but I don't know.

A few more basic things to check:

• Did you install the FNIS Creature Pack? (from the FNIS download page)
  • Did you enable creature animations in the Sexlab MCM?
  • Do you have Sexlab set to go into third person during sex scenes? Because VR doesn't support third person.
11 hours ago, murfk said:

Sorry, I don't really know the state of things on the VR version. Last I looked, more than a year ago, a lot of pretty critical things were just barely working. It may have gotten better since then, but I don't know.

A few more basic things to check:

• Did you install the FNIS Creature Pack? (from the FNIS download page)
  • Did you enable creature animations in the Sexlab MCM?
  • Do you have Sexlab set to go into third person during sex scenes? Because VR doesn't support third person.

Is it set to third person by default? if so, i'm gona turn that off. But either way SL keeps saying it's outdated or missing the Utils. It's there. I downgraded to BETA 8 so i can use a VR patch. Maybe i need to downgrade more mods? WHat version of creature framework was used for BETA 8?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Profo said:

Thanks for the mod, I like the idea and its simplicity.

I never liked killing animals all the time, so I'm currently playing SE with One With Nature mod installed.

Since Wilding does something similar making animals friendly, will there be any conflicts if I install Wilding mid-game and enable it along with OWN?

I don't think there will be any conflict. If in doubt, load OWN later, so it overrides Wilding. That should be fine.

• 11 months later...
11 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Can you add the other BYOH adoption critters, hare, skeever, and foxes?

Are referring to the pets from the "Pets of Skyrim" Creation Club add-on?

Edit: Oh, you're not. That's a feature of Hearthfires I never encountered, but unless they have weird races they should already work.

Edited by murfk
I have educated myself.
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, palracz said:

Hi!

any chance for just highest arousal level trigger only wilding (btw I like it, but it would be nice if we have option for creature and player maybe follower arousal level can we change in MCM menu)

That feels like it would break the simplicity some.

• 2 months later...

Is there any other mod besides MNC that will give my critters dicks? I have animations and they all work the beasties are just dickless.

FNIS Creature pack and Creature Framework are installed and working fine. Thank goodness for Wilding...lol.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Wicken
  • 1 month later...

FNIS is needed when you install an animation. This mod doesn't actually contain any animations, it just triggers one of the animations you have installed, so re-runnning FNIS is not necessary. Unless you install new animations, of course.

3 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

not sure if you know this problem, but do you have any options to prevent sexual assaults during crafting, fishing, talking to npc?

it's game breaking at times when trying to do "normal" things

Crafting should already be prevented since the crafting benches are furniture. Fishing should be prevented since you draw and equip a fishing rod while fishing, which is technically a weapon.

To prevent attacks while conversing, draw your weapon.