IGNORED

Wilding - Simple Bestiality

Wilding - Simple Bestiality

View File

When the mod is enabled:

• Most animals will not attack you, since they view you as a potential mate.
  • From time to time, a nearby animal will initiate sex with you, so long as you don't have your weapon drawn.

That's it. Simple.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/19/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, all DLC
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Sorry to all of you, but I don't have LE or the LE creation kit installed anymore. This mod started out as native SE.

However, I did include the source code. If anybody wants to re-compile and re-package it for LE, I'd be happy to add that file to the downloads.

Edit: It might be simple enough to be compatible with both editions without recompiling, as iggypop1 suggests. I don't know, because as I mentioned I don't have LE installed. If more people try it and find it compatible, I'll mark it that way on the download page.

7 hours ago, murfk said:

Sorry to all of you, but I don't have LE or the LE creation kit installed anymore. This mod started out as native SE.

However, I did include the source code. If anybody wants to re-compile and re-package it for LE, I'd be happy to add that file to the downloads.

Edit: It might be simple enough to be compatible with both editions without recompiling, as iggypop1 suggests. I don't know, because as I mentioned I don't have LE installed. If more people try it and find it compatible, I'll mark it that way on the download page.

It works in my LE game

How about making this an effect added by praying at a Shrine of Kynareth. While animals not attacking you seems like a blessing of the gods, the random sex is more of a curse. Would no longer be "Simple bestiality" but i thought i´d suggest it.

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2020 at 7:26 AM, iggypop1 said:

It works on my LE game

How did you get it to work. I put it in my LE game, made sure the ESP is enabled, yet nothing changed. Animals attack on sight, even if not wielding a weapon.

EDIT: Never mind, I know what I did wrong. Forgot to put the PEX file in the correct folder. ^^ It is working now, and I can also vouch that it works just fine with LE. Makes for a welcoming change from predator creatures constantly attacking. They were more of a nuisance than any real danger in my current playthrough.

Like I said in my reply, the mod appears to work fine with LE, no conversion needed. My only nitpick is that any mating encounters are treated by Sexlab as rape. Maybe there could be a flag to decide whether to treat these as consensual or not.

Also, don't know if it would be possible to add an option to exclude some creatures, like spiders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried out the mod for a while but had to disable because of possible problems with another mod, and now the animals just stand around and don't really notice me until i start hitting them.

Any way to fix this without having to start a new game?

On 7/15/2020 at 12:50 PM, Dr.Lefse said:

Tried out the mod for a while but had to disable because of possible problems with another mod, and now the animals just stand around and don't really notice me until i start hitting them.

Any way to fix this without having to start a new game?

Sounds like the faction changes didn't get reversed. Did you uncheck the MCM checkbox before you disabled the mod? If not, maybe re-enable the mod, and then check and uncheck the box before disabling it again.

Just a suggestion which might be out of your modding capabilities but I'm sure someone on this board can help.

Trigger the events when the PC is crawling on all fours which can be assigned to an hotkey. This idea comes from an old mod for Lovers with PK (nostalgia, anyone?). It's a little bit more immersive in my eyes but again, just a suggestion. Your mod works as intended and I by no means want to change your direction.

4 hours ago, monkeycid said:

Just a suggestion which might be out of your modding capabilities but I'm sure someone on this board can help.

Trigger the events when the PC is crawling on all fours which can be assigned to an hotkey. This idea comes from an old mod for Lovers with PK (nostalgia, anyone?). It's a little bit more immersive in my eyes but again, just a suggestion. Your mod works as intended and I by no means want to change your direction.

That's easy but it's not what I want. I have no objection to you patching it or soliciting a patch from somebody else, though.

• 1 month later...

getting mating messages but no animation starts - I have several animation packs installed, creature animations are available, is there something else I need to do?  I do have SL installed and creatures activated, also SL romance, aroused and approach.  Tried this one out because I was tired of all the hassle with creature framework, hentai, aroused creatures etc.

As long as SexLab is working and has available animations, it should work. The message is literally printed out on the line before the call to SexLab to start the animation:

String name = found.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()
                Debug.Notification(name + " is feeling the urge to mate.")
                SexLabUtil.QuickStart(found, PlayerRef, victim = PlayerRef)

3 hours ago, murfk said:

As long as SexLab is working and has available animations, it should work. The message is literally printed out on the line before the call to SexLab to start the animation:

String name = found.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()
                Debug.Notification(name + " is feeling the urge to mate.")
                SexLabUtil.QuickStart(found, PlayerRef, victim = PlayerRef)

Thx, I fixed the problem by installing an additional creature animation pack, and reregistering and reimporting everything in SLAL, and now it seems to work with most creatures

• 1 month later...

Hey, just wanted to say Thank you. By the time you get to level 30+ you can pretty easily handle bears and wolves and such. I always hated having to kill them and now I don't have to. It is so nice to be able to walk through the wilds of Skyrim and not have to worry. Particularly if you're all bound up in leather and shackles...lol. They won't bother your follower either. Little pic of me and my Devious Follower heading for Riften. Thank you again.

ScreenShot2.png