Wilding - Simple Bestiality

15 hours ago, Tykune said:

Does this mod add/include female animals? I've been trying to find something that allows male character on female creatures.

It doesn't add any, but what you really need is an animation set that includes the kind of interactions you want. If you have the animations, this mod will use them.

On 7/31/2023 at 6:41 PM, murfk said:

It doesn't add any, but what you really need is an animation set that includes the kind of interactions you want. If you have the animations, this mod will use them.

Darn. As far as I know, such an animation set is hard to come by, or perhaps nonexistent. Or at least that is what I am told.

On 8/13/2023 at 3:34 AM, Onomatophobia said:

How does this mod react to the werewolf form?

It doesn't care about werewolf form at all. It doesn't even know if you're in a transformed state or not.

Edited by murfk
12 hours ago, murfk said:

It doesn't care about werewolf form at all. It doesn't even know if you're in a transformed state or not.

So its going to try and match me with random creatures when I'm transformed? Have you considered adding more functions to mcm menu? Like percentage chance to match with random creature, or a chance to have multiple creatures match with you at once, or maybe allowing the player to choose what creatures will become affected by the mod and which wont?

• 7 months later...