Wilding - Simple Bestiality

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me where I'm screwing up, please. Initially installed this mod as a stand alone (it may still be). Creatures didn't attack and occasionally got the mating prompt with no animation. Installed Creature Framework V1.1.0-pre2A/JContainer and MNC (More Nasty Critters V12.5 SE) figuring I needed framework and animation pack. Now I get animation for PC only. The creature just stands there. They're not frozen or T-pose, they just stand there. 

I DO NOT HAVE FNIS for Creatures (FNIS zoo) installed because Fores keeps saying there isn't one for SE yet. I'm thinking that might be my problem but I'm not sure. I have read other posts that say it works just fine with their set up. So, what else do I need to do?

6 hours ago, Wicken said:

Can someone tell me where I'm screwing up, please. Initially installed this mod as a stand alone (it may still be). Creatures didn't attack and occasionally got the mating prompt with no animation. Installed Creature Framework V1.1.0-pre2A/JContainer and MNC (More Nasty Critters V12.5 SE) figuring I needed framework and animation pack. Now I get animation for PC only. The creature just stands there. They're not frozen or T-pose, they just stand there. 

I DO NOT HAVE FNIS for Creatures (FNIS zoo) installed because Fores keeps saying there isn't one for SE yet. I'm thinking that might be my problem but I'm not sure. I have read other posts that say it works just fine with their set up. So, what else do I need to do?

You need the FNIS creature pack, which definitely does exist. Most recently updated on Feb 18 2020: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 7:01 AM, aurreth said:

My only complaint?  Cows.  Cows at your manor or in cities seem to come running to jump your bones lol  Would be nice if you could select certain groups of animals in MCM to exclude from this (and yes, I know it's a faction thing so it's not practical.)

Lol, random number fate is playing with you. My advice: spend more time around wolves.

So the animals will even be friendly when you have a weapon out ? I like the idea of the mod but If they´re always friendly then traversing Skyrim would be quite easy. I feel like if you advance on a wolf with your weapon drawn he should see you as a threat and attack instead of standing there happily accepting it´s imminent death. But if you don´t have your weapon ready, some wolf might decide to have some fun and catch you off-guard, jumping you. That would make travelling with your weapon ready a requirement for not becoming a wolf´s next bitch ?

Kind of like in the Fallout 4 mod Hardship where if you approach a Raider without a gun out, you´re not a threat but as soon as you draw the gun, they become hostile.

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

So the animals will even be friendly when you have a weapon out ? I like the idea of the mod but If they´re always friendly then traversing Skyrim would be quite easy. I feel like if you advance on a wolf with your weapon drawn he should see you as a threat and attack instead of standing there happily accepting it´s imminent death. But if you don´t have your weapon ready, some wolf might decide to have some fun and catch you off-guard, jumping you. That would make travelling with your weapon ready a requirement for not becoming a wolf´s next bitch ?

Kind of like in the Fallout 4 mod Hardship where if you approach a Raider without a gun out, you´re not a threat but as soon as you draw the gun, they become hostile.

The unsheathed weapon check is to keep animals from interrupting your fights and getting you killed.  It's not like wild horkers know what a battleaxe is, or the significance of carrying it one way instead of another. They just know you're busy.

Hmph.  Tried to edit the FormList to remove everything but dogs and wolves, but the changes don't take and I end up ignored by bears lol

Edit:  Changes will stick if you manually install the mod instead of using a manager.  Can't make changes to the script however, no matter what I try it won't compile (as in I don't have the dependencies installed correctly in CK).

I'm using 'SexLab Aroused Creatures SE' by Sailing Rebel. Will your mod conflict with that? They would seem to be a good match.  If your mod makes the animals friendly, it would be easier to ask them for sex with the Aroused Creatures mod.  Or perhaps the two mods would be redundant?

On 12/19/2020 at 3:57 AM, justbob2 said:

I'm using 'SexLab Aroused Creatures SE' by Sailing Rebel. Will your mod conflict with that? They would seem to be a good match.  If your mod makes the animals friendly, it would be easier to ask them for sex with the Aroused Creatures mod.  Or perhaps the two mods would be redundant?

It's fine. It's almost impossible to conflict with Wilding.

I find my game always freezes and crashes when i use Aroused Creatures. So i only use this mod. i have tried both tgether and also Aroused Creatures on its own but cant get ,u game to not crash when i use Aroused Creatures. I have no idea why. Its the Only mod that i use that crashes my game. Thank goodness for this mod.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

Sooo I used this for awhile and then changed up my playthrough to be a hunter and uninstalled the mod. But the animals are still friendly to me even though the mod is no longer enabled... is there anyway to manually change the behaviors with the console?

Reinstall the mod, disable it in the MCM (even if you have to enable it first so that you can disable it), then uninstall it again.

Hi :)

I cant use SexLab Aroused Creatures SE at all as it always and i mean always freezes and crashes my game. Without it and with your mod my game never crashes.

However there is one feature i miss from SLAC that i was hoping you might be able to kind of impliment into this mod. In SLAC other beasts can wait their turn if they are close by and when one finishes with you the next starts. So for example i come across 2 wolves. one of them has sex with me as it approaches with interest and triggers. Then with SLAC the other wolf waits and if his arousal is high enough he then waits and SLAC says that ' the wolf waits its turn'. Once the first wolf finishes the second starts its animation with me.

Could you have something like that in this mod? or some form of group arousal interaction?

Hi @murfk

Im playing with the BestialEssence mod it has flaws and dont function correctly in the ending scenario. There is a part where you have this troll in the basement you can harvest semen from but when you get free access to the troll it stops working (fucking) the creatures(dog,troll) in this mod is not "normal" in the sense that they only works in scripted scenes. they are not affected by ArrousedCreatures ...as im using your mod (thanx for that) i thought spawning in a Troll to the basement the problem is it turns agro on other NPCs and creatures.

So is there a way to keep spawned creatures generel freindly?

On 3/2/2021 at 6:54 AM, iggypop1 said:

Hi @murfk

Im playing with the BestialEssence mod it has flaws and dont function correctly in the ending scenario. There is a part where you have this troll in the basement you can harvest semen from but when you get free access to the troll it stops working (fucking) the creatures(dog,troll) in this mod is not "normal" in the sense that they only works in scripted scenes. they are not affected by ArrousedCreatures ...as im using your mod (thanx for that) i thought spawning in a Troll to the basement the problem is it turns agro on other NPCs and creatures.

So is there a way to keep spawned creatures generel freindly?

I haven't tried it, but possibly the Hentai Creatures troll summoning spell will work for you.

Hello
I have a similar mod for Enderal except the sex ... if I add the two faction and your script it will work on my mod ?

thanks

I ask before trying ... I know nothing about scripting and I'll go see some tutorials if it works with your script :)

10 hours ago, looping said:

Hello
I have a similar mod for Enderal except the sex ... if I add the two faction and your script it will work on my mod ?

thanks

I ask before trying ... I know nothing about scripting and I'll go see some tutorials if it works with your script :)

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're asking.

^^ I opened your mod in the CK and I saw 2 new faction and a script and I wanted to know if I can put them in my mod and if it will work to have sex with the creatures ... 

your mod works on Enderal I have the MCM menu but I don't have any approach and the creatures are hostile and I saw in the CK that all the creatures have changed ID and name to enderal 

I have a mod that makes the creatures friends but no sex.
and I wanted to test on my mod what you put in yours but I don't know anything about scripting. 

I hope it's more understandable :)

Edit:

too complicated for me the scripts ?
I found a mod that works on Enderal and that does more or less the same thing

21 hours ago, looping said:

^^ I opened your mod in the CK and I saw 2 new faction and a script and I wanted to know if I can put them in my mod and if it will work to have sex with the creatures ... 

your mod works on Enderal I have the MCM menu but I don't have any approach and the creatures are hostile and I saw in the CK that all the creatures have changed ID and name to enderal 

I have a mod that makes the creatures friends but no sex.
and I wanted to test on my mod what you put in yours but I don't know anything about scripting. 

I hope it's more understandable :)

Edit:

too complicated for me the scripts ?
I found a mod that works on Enderal and that does more or less the same thing

What you would actually want to do is add the Enderal beast factions to the WildingBeastFactions or WildingFactionsTame form list.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2020 at 11:31 PM, Carnotaurus said:

Like I said in my reply, the mod appears to work fine with LE, no conversion needed. My only nitpick is that any mating encounters are treated by Sexlab as rape. Maybe there could be a flag to decide whether to treat these as consensual or not.

Also, don't know if it would be possible to add an option to exclude some creatures, like spiders.

I was going to ask the same thing. I get the mod author's intentions with this mod, and there's nothing wrong with sticking to one's guns. But people are people, we like options ?

@murfk many thanks for this mod. It is as you stated, simple and working on my end no problems. OH, forgot to mention. My character got "involved" with a cow. That was the last thing I expected