Best/Favorite ENB Presets?

2 hours ago, LiliCakez said:

Hey all,

Just curious to see what ENB presets you all like to use! I've been using the Snapdragon preset, but It isn't designed for gameplay, and despite my system being a beast, I think Skyrim is starting to hit its ~3gb memory crash limit.

I use Touchlight ENB v2 it has good day time coloration but the real reason I like it is for night time. 

It basically removes all lighting without a source. So you must have some kind of lighting at night or indoors if you want to see anything.  

Day

Spoiler

90062-1520687230-593779726.jpeg

night

Spoiler

90062-1520687202-1232450993.jpeg

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I use Touchlight ENB v2 it has good day time coloration but the real reason I like it is for night time. 

It basically removes all lighting without a source. So you must have some kind of lighting at night or indoors if you want to see anything.  

Day

Reveal hidden contents

90062-1520687230-593779726.jpeg

night

Reveal hidden contents

90062-1520687202-1232450993.jpeg

That looks similar to Snapdragon, which I like! How CPU intensive is that one? Although now that I know ENB is supposed to bypass Skyrims limit, I'm wondering if I just need to tweak my ini files..

1 hour ago, LiliCakez said:

That looks similar to Snapdragon, which I like! How CPU intensive is that one? Although now that I know ENB is supposed to bypass Skyrims limit, I'm wondering if I just need to tweak my ini files..

It isn't too bad on performance, but if it turns out to be too much there is also a second version on the Download page that is lighter on the VRAM

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

It isn't too bad on performance, but if it turns out to be too much there is also a second version on the Download page that is lighter on the VRAM

Oh cool, then I'm sure I can run it. I mean, Snapdragon is explicitly stated to not be meant for gameplay and I'm still getting 30-50 fps. I just thought my system would be boss enough to get more than that, even with the crazy preset.

On 4/12/2020 at 6:52 AM, decaluka said:

To be clear @LiliCakez, the game can only run out of memory above 4gb or ram if you don't use either ENBoost or any ENB (as they include ENBoost). Get one of these two options, add Crash Fixes for better memory management and you should be good to go.

Ooooh okay that makes sense. I have ENB and Crash Fixes already installed, but now I'm wondering if they aren't properly set up because I get random crashes that I'm pretty sure are memory related. I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me some advice if I post my setup?