Jump to content
IGNORED

NMM SLAL PAcks


Recommended Posts

I have been trying to install a few animation packs for a week with 0 results, no one have been able to help me...

I will try one last "FIX"

 

I need someone to link me all animation packs I can install for skyrim SE. I will uninstall any pack not in the list to make sure they are the correct version. My loverslab is working, BUT cant add animation packs for some reason. I hope someone can help me...

 

1. Link Animation packs available for SE, if there are multiple files please tell me the correct one. I will only add those to see if my SLAL works.

2. Give me the instructions on installing them with NMM. This is what i did; Install using NMM, Run fnis, Look MCM(My problem is they wont appear here)

 

Extra info:

I was only able to install ZAZ animation pack because it had its own MCM menu to activate it. It gave me 20 animations for a total of 130. I dont have creature pack installed. Not interested in those animations but i am not sure if this would make the entire mixed pack not appear in the SLAL

Link to comment

GSPoses & SLAL 22/03

 

Znaroks Animations with SLAL pack(SSE version included) 3.0.

 

Psyche Animation (LE/SSE) 1.0.7

 

These are some compatible with SSE.
For installation: NMM or extract copy / drop into your skyrim data folder ( overwrite where required ) . Launch FNIS
Warning: you may need a new game to load the animations.
It is useful to install one at a time, use FNIS and, if it does not detect errors, proceed with the others

Link to comment

okay first of all,  since basically the  question is  badly explained I will ask you , what is your LOAD ORDER and, why do you  even use  NMM its outdated , stupid to use and  mostly only causes errors with anything also you have no control over anything...

 

first  I would suggest for you  to  use MOD Organizer 2 to mod Skyrim Special Edition ! There are  quite some tutorials  on  how to set everything up from  SKSE, bodyslide, Physics, FNIS... and it  takes around half an hour at  most. and  then you are ready  to mod ,  the principle of  MO2 is that mods you install don't need to be  in order you can move them around  anytime,  then there  are quite some  functional features that let you see  what overwrites what. You just  move what  you want to take priority  below the one you want to have it overwritten, its basically layer based and its  the easiest thing to understand and use, then  on the right side of MO2 is load order and after you install your mods just click SORT there and the LOOT will handle it 

 

then I will ask you do  you even have SexLab Animation Loader installed  for SSE and correct version? that is  the only way you will be able to add additional animations of SLAL  packs to Sexlab.

then since people are linking you poor and terrible animations, here are the best  ones in existence, I am not going  to  link you stuff since there is everything in the download section but I will tell you which ones - MILKY SLAL for SSE, BILLYs SLAL pack for SSE, Ayasato for SSE, Leito SLAL for SSE, I will link you the only thread you need to see what has been converted and what works in SPecial Edition till date

 

  All links for everything that is working in SSE is there.

 

and for MO2 tutorials open youtube and type it in..particulary one guy made videos for everything regarding  MO2 so you cant miss it. 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

GSPoses & SLAL 22/03

 

Znaroks Animations with SLAL pack(SSE version included) 3.0.

 

Psyche Animation (LE/SSE) 1.0.7

 

These are some compatible with SSE.
For installation: NMM or extract copy / drop into your skyrim data folder ( overwrite where required ) . Launch FNIS
Warning: you may need a new game to load the animations.
It is useful to install one at a time, use FNIS and, if it does not detect errors, proceed with the others

Nothing... I even tried saving them manual and nothing...

Link to comment
4 hours ago, agiz19 said:

okay first of all,  since basically the  question is  badly explained I will ask you , what is your LOAD ORDER and, why do you  even use  NMM its outdated , stupid to use and  mostly only causes errors with anything also you have no control over anything...

 

first  I would suggest for you  to  use MOD Organizer 2 to mod Skyrim Special Edition ! There are  quite some tutorials  on  how to set everything up from  SKSE, bodyslide, Physics, FNIS... and it  takes around half an hour at  most. and  then you are ready  to mod ,  the principle of  MO2 is that mods you install don't need to be  in order you can move them around  anytime,  then there  are quite some  functional features that let you see  what overwrites what. You just  move what  you want to take priority  below the one you want to have it overwritten, its basically layer based and its  the easiest thing to understand and use, then  on the right side of MO2 is load order and after you install your mods just click SORT there and the LOOT will handle it 

 

then I will ask you do  you even have SexLab Animation Loader installed  for SSE and correct version? that is  the only way you will be able to add additional animations of SLAL  packs to Sexlab.

then since people are linking you poor and terrible animations, here are the best  ones in existence, I am not going  to  link you stuff since there is everything in the download section but I will tell you which ones - MILKY SLAL for SSE, BILLYs SLAL pack for SSE, Ayasato for SSE, Leito SLAL for SSE, I will link you the only thread you need to see what has been converted and what works in SPecial Edition till date

 

  All links for everything that is working in SSE is there.

 

and for MO2 tutorials open youtube and type it in..particulary one guy made videos for everything regarding  MO2 so you cant miss it. 

The video there sounds very complicated, i might try is as a last resource. If I try it now and wont solve it I might flip the table... XD

The ZAZ animations appear in the MCM as a separate thing, maybe there is a way to do that to those animations packs? 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

You would need your Load Order and FNIS report
I'm starting to think you're missing something

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   3/25/2020 11:14:01 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:732     CTD:8.9%     pOpt:5.6%
        NOTE: Anubs Human has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:481     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ...     ChAnims:57     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading milkypack V1.8 ...     ChAnims:235     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:1.8%
        NOTE: milkypack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading NCK30 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:110     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading ProxyAnims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading PsycheAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:38     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:26     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1665     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Creature Pack not installed

 5587 animations for 20 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 5587(182)  CTD:43.5%  pOpt:14.3%  max: 12853  LC: 11372 (max. 26162)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

Other than that (which I don't think prevents the loading of the other animations) I don't see anything striking

 

2 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:732     CTD:8.9%     pOpt:5.6%
        NOTE: Anubs Human has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

Reading milkypack V1.8 ...     ChAnims:235     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:1.8%
        NOTE: milkypack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

Here there seems to be a duplicate (strange, I use them too and these errors do not appear to me)

 

When you launch FNIS do you not use the Consistence Check?  Detect possible errors and / or shortcomings

 

Load Order ?

 

 

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Other than that (which I don't think prevents the loading of the other animations) I don't see anything striking

 

Here there seems to be a duplicate (strange, I use them too and these errors do not appear to me)

 

When you launch FNIS do you not use the Consistence Check?  Detect possible errors and / or shortcomings

 

Load Order ?

 

 

 

Just tried it,. It says 0 possible consistence issues. >.>

Only weird thing happening in game beside this is that my character in game (Male/Imperial) Always starts at the receiving end of animations and I have to change positions when using the sexlab spell. With defeat it wont do that.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

I have to change positions when using the sexlab spell

SexLab debug spell ?

Try this : SexlabMatchMaker SexLab MatchMaker Light SE 0.1.0 How does it work ? You have two spells to use appointed Irresistibly Attractive self and target one for you and the other for creatures and NPC's . Cast one on you and the other on the NP'c you have chosen, up to 3 actors can participate, including you , this means that you will have to cast the spell on the NP's twice .

The only problem is that you have to be pretty quick to do the action otherwise masturbation starts .

Into MCM>SexLab setting , disable starting teleport

Link to comment
On 3/25/2020 at 4:45 AM, APL Avatar said:

1. Link Animation packs available for SE, if there are multiple files please tell me the correct one. I will only add those to see if my SLAL works.

2. Give me the instructions on installing them with NMM. This is what i did; Install using NMM, Run fnis, Look MCM(My problem is they wont appear here)

Did you ever registered the SLAL Pack via the SLAL MCM ingame?

The Packs need to be registered with Sexlab first via the SLAL MCM - like you did with the ZAZ animations - or they won't be available in Sexlab.

 

LE Guy here, so I'm not sure how it works for SE, but I think SE has a SLAL MCM too where you can register the newly added animations.

Link to comment
On 3/26/2020 at 5:24 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Did you ever registered the SLAL Pack via the SLAL MCM ingame?

The Packs need to be registered with Sexlab first via the SLAL MCM - like you did with the ZAZ animations - or they won't be available in Sexlab.

 

LE Guy here, so I'm not sure how it works for SE, but I think SE has a SLAL MCM too where you can register the newly added animations.

Yes there is a SLAL MCM but there is no packs to activate on it. I havent been able to add anything using it. The only animations I have are 110 from SexlabLight and a few from ZAZ because ZAZ created its own MCM that wont need SLAL.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Not sure if that works with SLAL. I wouldn't use it anyways.

 

Make sure you have all the SLAL requirements

 

Ok now my game cant find the loaders esp.

can someone please link me the correct SLAL I need for SE so i am 100% sure I am not using the wrong one?

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, APL Avatar said:

I have SexlabFrameworkSE_V163_Beta8.7

 

Maye I am getting it from the wrong link? Where is the link for SE? Note that the original animations work, so I dont think this is the issue.

If you keep asking for links like that I will have to mod SE sooner then anticipated  ?

Looks like you have the right one.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you have all the right mods for SE and you still have trouble.

Could you make a screenshot of your SLAL MCM?

Just to check if its maybe just a handling error or misunderstanding.

Ok, I was installing-re installing, installing-reinstalling in different order until FINALLY is working. i dont even know what I did... But it works now.

 

BUT

 

FNIS Sexy move Stop Working on my SaveFile

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13303?tab=description

 

BUT 

 

It works if I start a new game.

Is there a way to make it work again for my current save. or any replacer for the mod with = or better quality?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

Ok, I was installing-re installing, installing-reinstalling in different order until FINALLY is working. i dont even know what I did... But it works now.

If I understand it right your using NMM.

During installation of mods check what mods want to overwrite FNIS.

If they overwrite the same files in FNIS they aren't compatible and you can only run one of those.

Also some mods want to overwrite FNIS but you don't need to actually do that (Ultimate Combat and TK dodge for example).

 

SLAL Packs don't overwrite FNIS in any way so they can't be the issue.

What needs to overwrite FNIS is MNC (at least on LE).

 

In LO keep all mods that add animations above FNIS and only move MNC below.

Again that's all experience from LE and only true if MNC is in LO.

 

3 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

Ok, I was installing-re installing, installing-reinstalling

Reinstalling makes only sense if you change what you overwrite.

If nothing gets overwritten during install you control via LO what mod wins.

Also keep in mind that the reinstall function of NMM doesn't help much, because it just will do the same thing as you did on the first install.

If you really want to change something you need to uninstall the mod and then install it again. Best to even close NMM in between to free the write protection of the effected folders.

Don't just click "yes to all" for overwrites with NMM if you don't know what exactly you are overwriting.

 

3 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

It works if I start a new game.

Is there a way to make it work again for my current save. or any replacer for the mod with = or better quality?

I don't know if there is a replacer for FNIS sexy move for SE.

If mods stop working after you changed a lot on your LO and removed mods/added mods you want to clean your save with Fallrim tools. Not sure what save cleaners are available for SE.

If that doesn't help I would start a new game.

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If I understand it right your using NMM.

During installation of mods check what mods want to overwrite FNIS.

If they overwrite the same files in FNIS they aren't compatible and you can only run one of those.

Also some mods want to overwrite FNIS but you don't need to actually do that (Ultimate Combat and TK dodge for example).

 

SLAL Packs don't overwrite FNIS in any way so they can't be the issue.

What needs to overwrite FNIS is MNC (at least on LE).

 

In LO keep all mods that add animations above FNIS and only move MNC below.

Again that's all experience from LE and only true if MNC is in LO.

 

Reinstalling makes only sense if you change what you overwrite.

If nothing gets overwritten during install you control via LO what mod wins.

Also keep in mind that the reinstall function of NMM doesn't help much, because it just will do the same thing as you did on the first install.

If you really want to change something you need to uninstall the mod and then install it again. Best to even close NMM in between to free the write protection of the effected folders.

Don't just click "yes to all" for overwrites with NMM if you don't know what exactly you are overwriting.

 

I don't know if there is a replacer for FNIS sexy move for SE.

If mods stop working after you changed a lot on your LO and removed mods/added mods you want to clean your save with Fallrim tools. Not sure what save cleaners are available for SE.

If that doesn't help I would start a new game.

When i started a new game and FNIS Worked, it was still the intro of the execution. I paused the game and activated sexlab, so it started fresh installing stuff to that save. Before Aldwin appear the mod activated mid story and the female changed her stance in a few mins, it started with default. If I can find a way to reset sexlab in-game like when you activate for the 1st time that might fix it.

 

Think there is a way to do it? If not i will start a new game, but it would be nice to have a fix to mods that require a new save file.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...