View File

Better Bretons.

This includes 2 esp's  (A plugin, and a patch) which essentially accentuate playing as a Breton female. I tend to play as a Breton, as they're very under utilized in Skyrim; this allows me to essentially modify their race into the fuckpuppets of Skyrim. This then, adds some immersion for stuff like Simple Slavery, etc. Basically, if you're wanting to get your Breton Freak on...look no further. I made these for me, primarily...but I thought others might enjoy them as well.

1. WZ's Breton's.

What this does is, it modifies the race records for Bretons. Namely, it gives a more Lover's Lab oriented description, but also gives Breton's extra starting stamina, and a slight smidgen of extra Magicka. The changes are made to jive with the new description. ESP flagged as an ESL.

994006480_2020-03-1713_51_01-2020-03-1713_48_35-SkyrimSpecialEdition.png-PhotoGallery.jpg.1e675efd04f7217eb75ff2c5d77a1612.jpg

362638166_2020-03-1713_49_49-SkyrimSpecialEdition.png.a94f57c2e1248e3742039791617a2da6.png

2. Sexist Guards Breton Patch.

This is a patch for the most excellent Sexist/Derogatory Guards mod by JimmyJimJim. It essentially modifies some of the Breton oriented dialog, and adds a bit more. You'll get the same dialog about Breton's being "magic" in bed, but also more aggressive lines as well...along with some of the dialog duplicated with conditionals for Breton's specifically.

Mini FAQ:

Q: WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A MOD THAT IS NOT LORE FRIENDLY?

Nice Answer: Lovers Lab, where you can download a mod to get off while being swallowed by a dragon...isn't really all about "lore friendly"...

Mean Answer: It's amazing either one of your parents managed to have sex, let alone produce a child that lives seemingly without neurons that fire.

Q: How do I use these?

A: With a mod manager. If you don't understand how to use a mod manager, time to start reading up, my good chum. I suggest MO2.

Q: Will this be updated?

A: Possible. I won't promise anything, but I would like to do a bit more to make Breton women better for LL type content. I'm also open to working with someone if they want to follow this path with me. Ideally, for the next update...I'd like to add some kind of specific reference dialog to Simple Slavery, along with boosting the bidding for Bretons when you wind up there. I may also add some more dialog to the Sexist guards patch. If you have ideas, feel free to float em. Doesn't mean I'll use em. But by all means, feel free to suggest.

Support:

This mod essentially patches very few records. It shouldn't cause problems for you. It's really meant to be used on a new game. The Sexist Guard's patch can be used anytime, of course...but for the full effect, I recommend starting a new game.

If for some reason it causes you issues, follow standard troubleshooting. (Disable the mod, check for conflicts, etc)...

If you've done all that, and have some detailed information as to what your problem is: post it in the thread. Posts of "doesn't work", or other similarly worded types of posts will be ignored, possibly laughed at.

You can also find me on the Lover's Lab Discord. (Yes, I have returned.)

Cheers.

[3/27/20]: Just updated the description a bit. No version change.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/17/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SE, Sexist Guards (Optional)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Breton? Here!

This sounds very interesting and might be a good addition to my list. Just one short questions:

Do we need to install Sexist/Degoratory Guards?

I'm always a bit hesistant when it comes to older mods (they tend to blow up sooner or later).

@WandererZero

Thanks for the answer. I'll give it a shot. :)

Sadly doesn't work for me. As soon as i activate the ESP from Sexist/Degoratory Guards the game won't even start. With the patch only it seems to work but then i get the 'missing master'.

In case you want to take a look: the complete modlist can be found here.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, KCOLL said:

yes for character  or yes for both

Yes.

If my answer puzzles you, you should know I was puzzled by your question in the first place, as it made absolutely no sense.

Consider what you asked again, as it shows you read neither the description, nor the smol thread you scrolled through to ask a question that makes no sense, as nowhere in the description do I mention a preset. (A preset is typically what a head or racemenu face .json file is referred to as) It very much appears that you saw a picture, and asked a question...and wasted your time, and mine...and presumably, the time of anyone who reads this thread.

Seriously, though...read the description. It says very specifically it changes race records for Bretons. It says nothing about NPC's, or Presets.

"What this does is, it modifies the race records for Bretons. Namely, it gives a more Lover's Lab oriented description, but also gives Breton's extra starting stamina, and a slight smidgen of extra Magicka. The changes are made to jive with the new description. ESP flagged as an ESL. "

So, it changes the description of Breton's in the character creation, it gives a player extra starting stats as mentioned. That's it. It changes nothing visually, and it does nothing to NPC's.

I hate to sound rude here, and if that's how I come across, sorry. But the mod clearly states what it does, and nobody writes up a description of a mod based on what it does not do. 

So please, read mod descriptions. It will save you a lot of trouble in the future, and annoy people who make things...even small things less.

All the race plugin does is buff your starting stats as a Breton, and changes the description. That's it.

Cheers.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:21 PM, WandererZero said:

What this does is, it modifies the race records for Bretons. Namely, it gives a more Lover's Lab oriented description, but also gives Breton's extra starting stamina, and a slight smidgen of extra Magicka. The changes are made to jive with the new description. ESP flagged as an ESL.

Would this break Imperious Races of Skyrim? I'm not so much concerned about the starting stats, its more about keeping the altered powers and such.

4 hours ago, Eladano said:

Would this break Imperious Races of Skyrim? I'm not so much concerned about the starting stats, its more about keeping the altered powers and such.

I've never used Imperious. You could make a one off save and try them together I suppose. But I have no experience with Imperious at all, so I couldn't give you an informed answer here.

• 3 weeks later...

Just discovered this. Coincidentally, last week, I downloaded the Sexist Comments mod. Game wouldnt load. Its possible something else was causing it or some conflict specific to my loaded mods, or I downloaded the wrong file but disabling let me load the game again. 

7 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

Just discovered this. Coincidentally, last week, I downloaded the Sexist Comments mod. Game wouldnt load. Its possible something else was causing it or some conflict specific to my loaded mods, or I downloaded the wrong file but disabling let me load the game again. 

I'm not the author of sexist/derogatory guards & NPC mod. The mod included here is a patch for that mod, and thus...should be loaded after SDGN. It patches nothing but dialog records. There's not scripting, or anything to it. It's essentially nothing more than an overwrite.

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

I'm not the author of sexist/derogatory guards & NPC mod. The mod included here is a patch for that mod, and thus...should be loaded after SDGN. It patches nothing but dialog records. There's not scripting, or anything to it. It's essentially nothing more than an overwrite.

I just mentioned it in case anyone has issues and blames you when it could be the Sexist Comments

48 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

just mentioned it in case anyone has issues and blames you when it could be the Sexist Comments

Appreciated.

I think by and large though, Sexist/Derogatory guards is pretty stable. I have a massive mod build, and I've yet to see it conflict outwardly toward anything. My guess is, another mod encroaches on it. But thanks for the heads up, my good chum.

• 1 month later...

didn't get the change in the description of my breton character (using racemenu of course) and sexist guards gave me a bex64 crash.  Not sure if it's because I use skyrim unbound (but racemenu otherwise works the same).

update - got the description part working but not sexist guards.  Finding my SE build to not be as stable or as visually pleasing as my modded LE; please port this to LE so I can play with the sexist guards patch enabled.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found your mod while browsing LL for possible mods for my breton character. I was a little apprehensive about plugging it into my current game since I use Morningstar and Skyrim Unbound. Morningstar is similar to Imperious Races in that it changes racial abilities and stats. Skyrim Unbound is like ASLAL in that it can be a little finicky with mods in general. So after reading the comments I decided to start a new game to test it. First with just Better Bretons, then with Sexist Guards. I can say that in both cases there were zero problems. Your mod makes its changes and does not have any conflicts with Morningstar or Skyrim Unbound.

In case anyone is wondering, I have a similar mod list as Aylis. Some fairly serious mesh and texture edits to the world and everything in the world, CBBE 3BA with Demoniac skin textures, SMP and CBPC running together, Sexlab, SL Aroused, SLEN, and several more, I'm also running Fertility Mode. The only thing I don't have is any ENBs.

Since I had just started my Breton character, I think I'm going to restart that game with this mod added to it. Thank you for making Bretons better.

• 6 months later...

image.png.0e2c4256b32047b4a23c0e6dca3e8b30.pngimage.png.1a130fc45b9bfb176394a25326c4b4e5.pngimage.png.7e9d2d0c4cb754ff899b934d74181cdf.png

So here's something odd. MO2 recognises that WZ-Bretons.esp is esl flagged (hence the yellow circle) but even if I have the mod active on the left and both esps from this mod deactivates MO2 shows that there's an active esp when there shouldn't be. I actually hope I'm being dumb and it turns out esl flagged mods haven't been counted in active load order all this time but it might just be your mod.

Edit: I worked out it's because the sexist guards esp isn't esl flagged. If an esp is disabled but in a mod that is active then MO2 counts that esp towards the active plugins total you have to manually flag it at as an optional esp. I hope this will work now.

Edited by Farsh-nuke
I worked out what was going on