IGNORED

Editing Weapon Positions for NPCs in Nifskope

Hi all,

I'm trying to adjust the weapon positions for NPCs in Nifskope, because daggers are floating really far away from their bodies. I can use racemenu to edit the weapon positions for my character but not NPCs.

I've located the nodes on the weapon pelvis and the changes take effect on my character but not NPCs. I know the skeleton I'm editing is the right one from the ALLGUD (All Geared Up Derivative) mod, because I tried deleting some nodes and the NPCs were naked and had arms extended with no head.

I'm really at a loss as to why this isn't working. Any help solving this mystery is greatly appreciated!

Load order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hX8DKOxsLVAik7-wjPhETre-g28olElwYOOtzpShgmA/edit?usp=sharing

You can't edit positions of stuff in a nif using nifskope as it'll fuck up it's rigging and in game will not appear or will appear way off from where it's suppose to be at. You might be able to move it a tiny tiny bit but that's it anything too much and the rigging will be fucked. You must use something like outfit studios or 3d tool to move them and since most nifs have a _0 and a _1 nif what you do in one nif must be done exactly the same in the other nif or the change will not appear in game.

Thanks for the reply, that's confusing as I've done it before, I'm referring to the weapon nodes on the skeleton.nif files.

Few weeks ago I could move the nodes where the weapons would attach to on the skeletons and they would respond in game (albeit a bit off to what it was in Nifskope). There's loads of tutorials on how to this, my issue is that the changes are not showing in-game. I've just been playing around with it and it's not changing it for my main character either now.

47 minutes ago, AinsleyMcrub said:

Thanks for the reply, that's confusing as I've done it before, I'm referring to the weapon nodes on the skeleton.nif files.

Few weeks ago I could move the nodes where the weapons would attach to on the skeletons and they would respond in game (albeit a bit off to what it was in Nifskope). There's loads of tutorials on how to this, my issue is that the changes are not showing in-game. I've just been playing around with it and it's not changing it for my main character either now.

After moving the node rightclick on it and click "transform/apply" than save it.