13 minutes ago, DaBigMunny said:

Any progress on the schlong compatible overlays?  

8 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Good question, I'd like to know about the males too

See @Blaze69's comment on the previous page:

"Nope, not possible. Overlays only work on body, hands, feet and head, any other extra body parts (tails, wings, schlongs, etc.) are excluded from the system. So yeah, you would need to have them fade out right around the crotch hole."

21 minutes ago, Spyro84 said:

See @Blaze69's comment on the previous page:

"Nope, not possible. Overlays only work on body, hands, feet and head, any other extra body parts (tails, wings, schlongs, etc.) are excluded from the system. So yeah, you would need to have them fade out right around the crotch hole."

Should have clarified, I meant the altered overlays; rather, if that was in the works or not.

I got an idea about male versions. How about make the overlays cover not the belly, but everywhere except belly? Then the belly color could stay same as sos's color, and you only need to choose color for other places.

Edited: I rethink of it and find it impossible, because you have to deal with tail and hair instead. never mind.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a dope, an absolute buffoon.

So my load order still has lots of archaic stuff in it, like Nioverride but standalone, before Racemenu had it prepackaged. I go into Nioverride's ini and make sure face overlays are on, which they were so cool. In game, no face paints. I'd forgotten that Racemenu will overwrite that, as it has its own Nioverride and its ini.

Putting this here so no one makes the same mistake.

Moral of the day(night?), clean ya load orders.

Great retexture and overlays, by the way!

7 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Would an overlay like this be possible?

I could do that, the only concerning thing is that I can't make an overlay for the tail. I guess I could do what ASlySpyDuo did and make a gimp overlay you can apply yourself.

13 minutes ago, Flawn said:

I could do that, the only concerning thing is that I can't make an overlay for the tail. I guess I could do what ASlySpyDuo did and make a gimp overlay you can apply yourself.

I don't really care much about the tail, don't use the head much either because of the decapitation CTD issue. I did get the facepaint slider to finally show itself though

17 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I don't really care much about the tail, don't use the head much either because of the decapitation CTD issue. I did get the facepaint slider to finally show itself though

I just deactivate decapitations all together. If that interests you, that is an option if you use VioLens.