On 4/19/2020 at 5:10 PM, gravediggers240 said:

I am a dope, an absolute buffoon.

So my load order still has lots of archaic stuff in it, like Nioverride but standalone, before Racemenu had it prepackaged. I go into Nioverride's ini and make sure face overlays are on, which they were so cool. In game, no face paints. I'd forgotten that Racemenu will overwrite that, as it has its own Nioverride and its ini.

Putting this here so no one makes the same mistake.

Moral of the day(night?), clean ya load orders.

Great retexture and overlays, by the way!

I've tried some things with your comments.
First I was using Vortex so I associated this mod to be loaded next to the racemenu. And just in case, I downloaded nioverride.ini from the mod for LE and put it in skse / plugins. But the overlay was not reflected.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NarfSnake21 said:

Hey Flawn, do you think that there would be a way to create overlays for tails? It would be pretty nice. 

Nope without editing the NiOverride DLL source code to somehow allow for it, which AFAIK only expired would be able to do (and considering it hasn't been done yet, I wonder if it's even possible).

these textures look great, but I'm somewhat nostalgic for the original argonian design, would it be possible to get these as a separate race? sorta like how Crimes Against Nature has the Pony and Phony races. I've never been a fan of retextures of existing things unless they are unique items with generic textures like how the axe of whiterun is just a basic axe leveled to the player. I once saw a cool glass armor mod as well as a blue daedric armor mod that I just couldn't bring myself to use because they were replacers rather than standalone. I have no problem downloading 100 different textures for identical armor stat wise, it's the fashion options I care about, I hate picking the "best" version of something because taste is subjective and I am a fickle bitch who changes his mind on an almost daily basis.

2 hours ago, SparrowR said:

would it be possible to get these as a separate race?

Yeah, I was even thinking about making a mod that replaces some of the NPCs but not all. I could add a standalone race to that.

2 hours ago, SparrowR said:

I'm somewhat nostalgic for the original argonian design

I was working on a high res vanilla style texture with better seams and eye sockets, but I lost those files when my hard drive blew up (that's the reason for the long delay). You can see what that looked like in the last screenshot. I'm gonna remake that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

Hey, I've been using your mod for a while, and decided to try a different face overlay. The problem I encountered is that I am using Immersive First Person View and tint is showing in the first person like that. Is there a way to work things out since I genuinely love both your and that mods and don't want to remove any of them?

have you tried moving the first person camera up or down?

15 minutes ago, Xayrlen said:

I uh... No, I haven't. To be honest, I've been scrolling through settings file and couldn't find lines referring to camera angle.

Oh, I use the older version with an MCM menu. I meant the camera's vertical position.

14 minutes ago, Flawn said:

Oh, I use the older version with an MCM menu. I meant the camera's vertical position.

The thing is. I found the line that SUPPOSEDLY manages vertical position but it doesn't matter how low or high number is. Either I still see those tints, or camera won't move at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

@LordFlawn I'm having an issue with certain armors causing my belly overlay to darken and "Flawn 2020" to show up on the crotch. This doesn't happen for all my armors and clothes, just some of them. I'm including some pictures for examples along with what my racemenu for my character looks like. Any help would be great 'cause I'd like to wear some of these armors.

Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.24.27.72.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.24.40.35.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.32.31.79.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.32.53.62.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.34.25.76.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.35.59.48.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.36.57.72.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.38.03.92.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.40.03.76.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.40.49.09.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.41.24.60.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.41.38.04.png

27 minutes ago, babbo21 said:

@LordFlawn I'm having an issue with certain armors causing my belly overlay to darken and "Flawn 2020" to show up on the crotch. This doesn't happen for all my armors and clothes, just some of them. I'm including some pictures for examples along with what my racemenu for my character looks like. Any help would be great 'cause I'd like to wear some of these armors.

Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.24.27.72.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.24.40.35.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.32.31.79.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.32.53.62.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.34.25.76.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.35.59.48.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.36.57.72.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.38.03.92.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.40.03.76.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.40.49.09.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.41.24.60.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.05.24 - 23.41.38.04.png

What armor mods are these?

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2021 at 10:22 PM, RimmHardingan said:

Say, where did you find a version of the Kardia helmet for Argonians?

I cannot for the life of me remember. But here is the file. Hopefully I'm not violating any rules...

I tried to find where I got it, but couldn't. I thought I got it while installing the 3BA version of Kardia of Rhodes armor

I only use the helmets from this. You can build them in bodyslide

Kardia Armor2.7z