NPC sex

Psalam

I was toying with the idea of making a mod that would allow consensual sex with a few (I think no more than 6) already existing NPCs along the lines of what I did with my previous mods (see my signature for more details on those). So, I was wondering which NPCs other people would be interested in seeing in such a mod. If there are too many suggested I will likely do a follow up thread with a poll to narrow it down.

To avoid some obvious questions let me say:

1) No, I am not interested in doing a mod that would make it work for every NPC. You have SexLab Matchmaker and Puppet Master for that. This is meant to allow something resembling a more intimate relationship.

2) While I fully expect that the NPCs suggested will all be female I am not opposed to doing males.

3) I would foresee a requirement for a healthy relationshiprank to make the NPCs' consensual sex dialogue appear. That would mean, to avoid needing to use the console, NPCs for whom you can do favors would work best. Not that you have to limit your suggestions to them.

(Or, to put it another way, who are the NPCs you'd like to fuck.)

5 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

What do you think about the mod Amorous Adventures. do you want to make a mod like that?

Not really. What I want is a handful of NPCs where I can add script fragments to their already existing files. There would be no big time scripting which should make for a lighter touch. I frankly admit that, in general, I don't like having several highly scripted mods in my load order since that has caused issues for me in the past. All I want is to make it so that a few of my favorite NPCs (and those of others) could be approached (assuming a high enough relationshiprank) and would agree, by dialogue, to have sex. Nothing more. Well, like Cynthia and the twins, I hope to make the dialogue "distinctive."

Do you want to expand the sex act with some kind of background story ?

I ask, because I do the same thing with my ongoing mod (9+ month hiatus :classic_sad:, but at least I am back at the drawing board :classic_happy: )

And "story" is really hard to create. Well, at least if you are a novice story writer like me. :classic_blush: (E.g. : Make *all* possible errors from the How-to-be-a-writer-101-lecture)

2 minutes ago, worik said:

Do you want to expand the sex act with some kind of background story ?

I ask, because I do the same thing with my ongoing mod (9+ month hiatus :classic_sad:, but at least I am back at the drawing board :classic_happy: )

And "story" is really hard to create. Well, at least if you are a novice story writer like me. :classic_blush: (E.g. : Make *all* possible errors from the How-to-be-a-writer-101-lecture)

No, I think the story is doing whatever it takes to get the relationshiprank sufficient. I just want to take the NPCs that are most interesting to most people (as I say, up to about 6) and make them available for consensual sex.

Could I write stories (like Amorous Adventures as mentioned above)? Sure, but it would add more to Skyrim than I really want or need. I would suggest that if you want to look at how NOT to write stories for Skyrim look at Beyond Skyrim. It is something that certainly wasn't done right there.

Finally, this thread is just for those who have someone (say Ysolda or Carlotta Valentia for example) that they would like to be able to have consensual sex with on an ongoing basis. If no one but me is interested I'll just do it for myself with the few I have in mind and let that suffice.

24 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

Got woody for Grosta?

Not really although at least she's really a widow (although she doesn't know it until you tell her - that could make it's own interesting story). My hard-on has always been for Annekke Crag-Jumpre and I've made her a widow any number of times. I get hard as metal with her.

51 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Not really although at least she's really a widow (although she doesn't know it until you tell her - that could make it's own interesting story). My hard-on has always been for Annekke Crag-Jumpre and I've made her a widow any number of times. I get hard as metal with her.

Did Verner fall on his pickaxe again?

On 3/16/2020 at 7:24 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Back on the bottle again?

When was I off the bottle?

It's a great mod. But for content I've already played numerous times plus some of the quest like with Serana,if you miss talking to her at particular time you get stuck with quest you can't complete (I know,consule commands) And the solitude quest with Elsif and it requirements. Think there was something I didn't like with Riften quest,idk

Maybe 1 day I go back to it

There are sex mods that already use them (I can remember at least one prostitution mod having special dialogue for them, and Elisif has an extensive series of Amorous quests) but how about Jarls? There aren't too many of them, and the requirement for unlocking a relationship can simply be becoming thane of their hold. The player could become the Jarl's "favourite" - the one thane they share a special relationship with, if consented to.

While it might be fun to do the deed right there in front of or on the throne, perhaps leading them to their bedchamber would make more sense.

Just an idea. There's the added complication of the civil war as well, which would change the Jarls depending on which side you take, if any.

I received some help from Blackbird Wanderer that makes me think that it might be just as easy to arrange for consensual sex with ANYONE for whom you've done a favor. It might lead to some repetitive dialogue (he had advice about that too) so, when I get the chance, I'm going to try to put it together.

I thank everyone for their input and hopefully we'll all get to see some results from this (you did with the poll for the Twins, after all).

Archived