nufndash Posted September 13 Posted September 13 29 minutes ago, T_G_B said: Use Addictol mod from what I was told Thank you! I'm very happy to be moving on from Buffout.
T_G_B Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Guide needs a tune up so many things outdated and or in just doesn’t work plus it’s from 2020
T_G_B Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) Idk what I’m doing wrong I followed the guide do I have to checkmark the mod organizer box when installing basically it crash during a load screen when I start game or coc ingame for testing Edited September 14 by T_G_B
Uthan The Perverse Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 9/7/2026 at 11:23 PM, Samhsay said: The current patch is the EAP. UAP hasn't been updated for several years, and some animation packs are simply missing from it. Yup, this fixed it for me. Thanks.
T_G_B Posted September 14 Posted September 14 26 minutes ago, Uthan The Perverse said: Yup, this fixed it for me. Thanks. Is that what I’m doing wrong because if so the guide should say that
Uthan The Perverse Posted September 14 Posted September 14 41 minutes ago, T_G_B said: Is that what I’m doing wrong because if so the guide should say that From what I gathered, UAP hasn't been updated in a long time. If you read my other posts, I even checked the UAP discord and it says nothing either. Also, someone else mentioned that the OP needs updating as well. I disabled UAP and installed EAP, along with it's dependencies. Now I am able to launch the game and play ezpz. You could try it as well.
Holylokki Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 4 hours ago, T_G_B said: Idk what I’m doing wrong I followed the guide do I have to checkmark the mod organizer box when installing basically it crash during a load screen when I start game or coc ingame for testing You can take screenshots using Win+Shift+S, or at least Print Screen... If these are all the mods you have installed, you're missing quite a lot. And you have some problem with activating plugins. F4SE might be installed incorrectly. 4 hours ago, T_G_B said: I have to checkmark the mod organizer box when installing All this checkbox does is add a file containing the mod description. Edited September 14 by Holylokki
T_G_B Posted September 15 Posted September 15 2 hours ago, Holylokki said: You can take screenshots using Win+Shift+S, or at least Print Screen... If these are all the mods you have installed, you're missing quite a lot. And you have some problem with activating plugins. F4SE might be installed incorrectly. All this checkbox does is add a file containing the mod description. It’s just the bottom of my load order I don’t believe I have Fse installed incorrectly as for what’s installed I have things like address library addictcol etc it was just it may just be because im using uap over eap but idk ill go on my pc rn and double check before i go to bed
T_G_B Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) so did testing everything works however the framerate is so scuffed i have addictol and the high physics fix i even went in and changed the 1 to a zero with note pad and switched from abody to bodytalk4 etc idk weird thing is before the update i could run everything here and more an not lose a frame yet now with a whole army of fps and other fixes i stutter fallout nsfw modding is cooked i think ill just keep to the sfw stuff and just have nudity if anyone has a fix here is my load order Edited September 15 by T_G_B
Holylokki Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, T_G_B said: I don’t believe I have Fse installed incorrectly Then what is it doing in the mod list instead of the FO4 folder?
T_G_B Posted September 15 Posted September 15 im basing the installastion off of AI cave video is it not suppose to be there
T_G_B Posted September 15 Posted September 15 7 minutes ago, Holylokki said: Then what is it doing in the mod list instead of the FO4 folder? i guess i could remove it if its not suppose to be there i mean i still use the drop down tab and select it via the executble and its in the data section of the fallout file
deff. Posted September 15 Posted September 15 55 minutes ago, T_G_B said: i guess i could remove it if its not suppose to be there i mean i still use the drop down tab and select it via the executble and its in the data section of the fallout file F4SE must be extracted into your Fallout 4 root folder, then you launch it through MO2. And it's not in the Data, when you install like you did. It's in MO2 system, like all mods installed with mod manager
T_G_B Posted September 15 Posted September 15 5 hours ago, deff. said: F4SE must be extracted into your Fallout 4 root folder, then you launch it through MO2. And it's not in the Data, when you install like you did. It's in MO2 system, like all mods installed with mod manager I mean that’s what I believe I did I basically did the same thing I do for Skyrim ae I followed AI caves videos but just incase is there a better guide on how to do all this
PippinTom Posted September 15 Posted September 15 6 hours ago, T_G_B said: is there a better guide on how to do all this There is a short list on the download page saying: Quote Installation (Manual) Download the F4SE from the Files tab. Extract all files inside the top-level folder in the ZIP to your game folder (where Fallout4.exe is located). Run the game using f4se_loader.exe. To confirm it is working, open the console with the tilde (`) key and type getf4seversion. This will display the version number of the current F4SE build. If you are unable to follow - maybe it's a sign, consider that.
T_G_B Posted September 15 Posted September 15 12 minutes ago, PippinTom said: There is a short list on the download page saying: If you are unable to follow - maybe it's a sign, consider that. I have done all that though I just followed a YouTuber called AI cave the video was for Skyrim but since there both Bethesda games I assume it can be done the same way in the play list on the skse he adds it to the load order
T_G_B Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Just now, T_G_B said: I have done all that though I just followed a YouTuber called AI cave the video was for Skyrim but since there both Bethesda games I assume it can be done the same way in the play list on the skse he adds it to the load order Basically the game runs mods are loading and are usable I just messed up with doing the sex mods here and then out of nowhere my game starts having a frame rate problem
PippinTom Posted September 15 Posted September 15 7 minutes ago, T_G_B said: I have done all that All means 4th step too. What does it say then?
T_G_B Posted September 15 Posted September 15 47 minutes ago, PippinTom said: All means 4th step too. What does it say then? Never watched past the skse video because I never had issues like this and could do playthroughs as I said I have run these sex mods in the past when buffout and stuff was still valid
Cealapa Posted Thursday at 01:23 PM Posted Thursday at 01:23 PM On 2/27/2020 at 5:49 AM, Saya Scarlett said: Physics OCBP + MTM OCBP/OCBPC Physics Presets OR OCBPC + MTM OCBP/OCBPC Physics Presets For FO4 AE players it should be added OCBP LPCE physics in the main post. Thanks to @judge007 who gave me the tip I was able to make physics working for FG body on AE .240. 2
T_G_B Posted Sunday at 10:26 AM Posted Sunday at 10:26 AM ok so i figured out the problem it was the scrap everything mod i must have clicked the option that says that if picked frame rate will tank now sex mods are working tested ill be tweaking a bit later i just have to last questions when it comes to violate mod how do i get it to only play aggressive animations over consensual because its kind of immersion breaking if the victim and perpetrator are into it and second is brothels mod really broken i was hoping to use
T_G_B Posted Monday at 01:35 AM Posted Monday at 01:35 AM 15 hours ago, T_G_B said: ok so i figured out the problem it was the scrap everything mod i must have clicked the option that says that if picked frame rate will tank now sex mods are working tested ill be tweaking a bit later i just have to last questions when it comes to violate mod how do i get it to only play aggressive animations over consensual because its kind of immersion breaking if the victim and perpetrator are into it and second is brothels mod really broken i was hoping to use did further testing everything works however i cant get eap and its requirements to work game launches put the moment i coc in to test or new game it crashes to desktop i have all the requirments and have tried both samformers i had it working once but when but when i ran lootto fix my load order and stuff after downloading a few more mods i cant seem to re create what made it work so here is all the adult mods im using
T_G_B Posted Monday at 01:35 AM Posted Monday at 01:35 AM Just now, T_G_B said: did further testing everything works however i cant get eap and its requirements to work game launches put the moment i coc in to test or new game it crashes to desktop i have all the requirments and have tried both samformers i had it working once but when but when i ran lootto fix my load order and stuff after downloading a few more mods i cant seem to re create what made it work so here is all the adult mods im using below were the mods i downloaded
deff. Posted Monday at 06:21 AM Posted Monday at 06:21 AM 4 hours ago, T_G_B said: below were the mods i downloaded Don't use loot. Move plugins manually. 4 hours ago, T_G_B said: after downloading a few more mods i cant seem to re create what made it work How many is "few"? 4 hours ago, T_G_B said: i cant get eap and its requirements to work SAMFormer is already included in EAP latest version (check filetree in EAP). Game crashing. If you are downloading ton with mods and don't read descriptions, and don't check them it's not surprising that game crashing. You have mess in your left pane. That's first. Second - something is overwriting EAP, what is that? And you have more mods below EAP. That's kinda not right. As I said, you have mess in your left pane. You didn't follow manual about left pane order in AAF mods and dependencies. That's why your game crashing. If your modlist above AAF mods is the same as at the end, I have bad news for you...
Holylokki Posted Monday at 07:11 AM Posted Monday at 07:11 AM 47 minutes ago, deff. said: SAMFormer is already included in EAP latest version (check filetree in EAP). 5 hours ago, T_G_B said: did further testing everything works however i cant get eap and its requirements to work Nothing should overwrite EAP.
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now