[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

11 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I sympathise but you have to consider 1. You might have mods installed which conflict. 2. even if you just have these mods and their dependencies your graphics card or operating system may have updated so they don't work.

It is frustrating I know as I just want to get enough animations to work stably that I can use Raider Reform School, Just Business, Wasteland Dairy Framework, Its branch of Family Planning Enhanced and if possible Sex'em Up. So far as soon as I installed these I got a ctd, I uninstalled the animation files and it at least managed to load but still randomly crashed.

Okay I was an idiot, thanks to this guide I realised I had enabled some animations I should have, I removed them and hey presto I can have the animations without a crash to desktop. Of course I don't know if the animations actually work yet because I was testing on a character just out of the vault but still at least it runs.

16 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I sympathise but you have to consider 1. You might have mods installed which conflict. 2. even if you just have these mods and their dependencies your graphics card or operating system may have updated so they don't work.

It is frustrating I know as I just want to get enough animations to work stably that I can use Raider Reform School, Just Business, Wasteland Dairy Framework, Its branch of Family Planning Enhanced and if possible Sex'em Up. So far as soon as I installed these I got a ctd, I uninstalled the animation files and it at least managed to load but still randomly crashed.

I just uninstalled Every Mod I have and will just reinstall the game. I will install these mods first and just hope for the best. The only other mods I was using was some texture mods, weather mods, and weapon mods. No other animation stuff.

I might just go with one or two animation packs to start off with

3 minutes ago, JodieHolmes said:

I just uninstalled Every Mod I have and will just reinstall the game. I will install these mods first and just hope for the best. The only other mods I was using was some texture mods, weather mods, and weapon mods. No other animation stuff.

I might just go with one or two animation packs to start off with

Yeah weather mods and texture mods are one of those things that seem small but can royally tank a system. I mean look at how terribly minecraft runs on high end systems. Hell I have a 3 grand gaming pc with 32 gig of ram and an nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti and I have had to tell my system I need to run the game at less than optimal because I'd rather the processing was spending on actual game mechanics not looking pretty. Unless it's a lady, a lot of mods and processing is going on making ladies look pretty. To be clear I do have like 300 other mods besides these but again gaming pc, and a lot of crashes.

4 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Yeah weather mods and texture mods are one of those things that seem small but can royally tank a system. I mean look at how terribly minecraft runs on high end systems. Hell I have a 3 grand gaming pc with 32 gig of ram and an nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti and I have had to tell my system I need to run the game at less than optimal because I'd rather the processing was spending on actual game mechanics not looking pretty. Unless it's a lady, a lot of mods and processing is going on making ladies look pretty. To be clear I do have like 300 other mods besides these but again gaming pc, and a lot of crashes.

I have a laptop with an I7 and a 1070 Max-Q. I was able to run these mods last year but with them updating I now can't. I just don't know what the conflict is and Vortex sucks at letting you know what's wrong and so does Mod Organizer sometimes.

Hopefully my third attempt at this works. Been trying for a week to get this running

9 minutes ago, JodieHolmes said:

I have a laptop with an I7 and a 1070 Max-Q. I was able to run these mods last year but with them updating I now can't. I just don't know what the conflict is and Vortex sucks at letting you know what's wrong and so does Mod Organizer sometimes.

Hopefully my third attempt at this works. Been trying for a week to get this running

I gave up using Vortex after it CTDd on me this last modded run of Fallout 4 and I have literally only just got MO2 running with the mods I want and it will still take fine tuning.

And yeah updates don't necessarily mean better. I borked my last playthrough of skyrim special edition because I thought updating mods would fix a different error I was having. I feel your pain on this. The best advice I can give is take the time make your own custom categories so it's easier to batch test mods if you get a crash. That way you're not staring at 500 enabled mods and wondering how to go about trying them all to see what's causing the issue. I legit get anxious whenever I start fallout now because I don't know if its going to ctd. It has been a hell of a time.

15 hours ago, JodieHolmes said:

I have followed this exact list a dozen times and it NEVER works. Either the bodies completely fuck up or the animations don't play. I have followed everything to the T and can't get it to work

If you have any preset mods check them. They can overwrite and mess up zex where the bodies get distorted. 

Thanks for the guide, I think everything is working but I want to make sure the odd stuff I have seen is normal expected odd stuff not broken odd stuff!

1. Male raiders have underwear on instead of being BT3 swinging in the breeze. A lot of NPCs are BT3 guys but not raiders. Have I effed up a load order thing or is this expected? 

2. BT3 guys clothing doesn't morph properly to fit them, like a hyper muscly guy will just be a bit buff with his shirt on, is that because the clothing sets have not been updated or is it something else? 

18 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

Thanks for the guide, I think everything is working but I want to make sure the odd stuff I have seen is normal expected odd stuff not broken odd stuff!

1. Male raiders have underwear on instead of being BT3 swinging in the breeze. A lot of NPCs are BT3 guys but not raiders. Have I effed up a load order thing or is this expected? 

2. BT3 guys clothing doesn't morph properly to fit them, like a hyper muscly guy will just be a bit buff with his shirt on, is that because the clothing sets have not been updated or is it something else? 

Sounds like you have a raider replacer mod that hasn't been installed right.

So I finally checked out AAF in game and I'm missing spanking and handholding. I know there's a Gray User spanking animation (aswell as other stuff) but that MO2 wouldn't recognise it when I tried to install it. (I just checked. Release Bond Position Anims, Release Dev Anims and Release 50 shades weren't installed because of MO2 saying it didn't look right.

Since this is the guide to get AAF working there should perhaps be some info about how to install anims into MO2 if MO2 says it doesn't look valid.

What is the reason why Sleep Intimate & Slave&Model Poses are in the skip/scrap list? I'm not questioning it, there's surely a reason! I just want to know why?! Because last time I played all was fine and I had no problems or errors. Even if I got both of them installed! But I'm very careful with these things so I want to know why it could fuck things up! 

AAF was working fine and I even tested a few animations. But after I quit and installed UAP, SEU, SEU Addon and Vcheck patcher, it doesn't show the wizard in scene menu. It does show a window for admin menu but not for scene menu. Thanks in advance! Hoping for an easy fix.

I've followed this guide so far but I never have creatures enabled in the actor types. There's also a bunch of redundancies but those usually don't cause problems. Here's the setup (yes I have copied the buffout stuff to the root directory).

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name,#Mod_Version
"0033","2k (MYBed) Lovers Luxury Bed - the LADY KILLER","d2021.4.17.0"
"0070","AAF Advanced Animation Framework","161.1.0.0b"
"0072","AAF Creature Resources","1.1.3.0"
"0073","AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes","210326.0.0.0"
"0071","AAF Violate","1.50.0.0"
"0007","Addres Library","d2021.4.28.0"
"0032","Advanced Animation Framework Sex Animations Theme","190625.0.0.0"
"0022","Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)","7.4.0.0"
"0017","Armorsmith Extended v4.6","d2020.7.26.0"
"0068","Atomic Lust 2.6.1b","2.6.1.0b"
"0024","B. Commonwealth Mini Dresses CBBE with Bodyslide","d2018.9.19.0"
"0058","BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.6.2","d2018.9.17.0"
"0038","BodyTalk male body","f3.00"
"0067","BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3","2.3.0.0"
"0008","Buffout 4-47359-1-23-0-1618990798","d2021.4.28.0"
"0064","CreaturePack v03 01","d2021.4.17.0"
"0010","Custom Camera","d2020.7.27.0"
"0014","CWSS Redux showers","d2020.7.27.0"
"0039","Deathclaw penises","d2021.4.17.0"
"0016","DEF_UI","1.5.1.0"
"0021","Devious dev","d2018.9.17.0"
"0006","DLC: Automatron",""
"0005","DLC: Contraptions Workshop",""
"0004","DLC: Far Harbor",""
"0003","DLC: Nuka-World",""
"0002","DLC: Ultra High Resolution Texture Pack",""
"0001","DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop",""
"0000","DLC: Wasteland Workshop",""
"0013","Easy Reading","d2018.9.17.0"
"0026","Fallout 4 High Heels System","1.7.0.0"
"0027","Female Outfit Replacer wiit Highheels HDT system","4.0.0.0"
"0061","FO4 AnimationsByLeito v2","d2020.7.25.0"
"0011","Full Dialogue Interface","Beta12"
"0057","Fusion Girl LooksMenu Sliders and BodyGen (Extended)","1.45.0.0"
"0056","FusionGirl","1.60.0.0"
"0018","Homemaker - Expanded Settlements","1.73.0.0"
"0023","InvisibleArmorAA 1.2b","d2021.4.17.0"
"0020","LooksMenu","d2020.7.25.0"
"0019","Mod Configuration Menu 1.39","d2020.7.26.0"
"0047","MTM OCBP Physics Preset","f2.01"
"0066","Mutated lust 1.3","d2021.4.17.0"
"0046","OCBP for ZeX FusionGirl BodyTalk2 etc","d2020.7.27.0"
"0031","OniGITS Retexture - Precursor Suit","d2018.9.17.0"
"0029","Prisoner Shackles 4.0","d2020.7.27.0"
"0060","Release 50Shades v01 05 anims","d2020.7.27.0"
"0069","Release BadEnd v01 05 anims","d2021.4.25.0"
"0065","Release CreaturePackDLC v01","d2021.4.25.0"
"0062","SavageCabbages Animation Pack","1.2.3.0"
"0009","Skip New Game Intro","d2020.7.25.0"
"0028","TortureDevices","d2018.9.17.0"
"0074","Ultimate AAF Patch","2.6.26.0"
"0015","Unlimited Companion Framework","d2020.7.27.0"
"0012","Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch","d2018.9.16.0"
"0063","Vadermania anims","d2020.7.27.0"
"0030","Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 ","5.0.0.0"
"0025","Vtaw Wardrobe 4 Low Res Textures","d2020.7.25.0"
"0041","ZAZ skeleton 2021","d2021.4.17.0"

On 4/20/2021 at 8:59 PM, jah15 said:

Has Boston Devious helper been removed? The link says it could not locate it. Is any one else having this issue?

Both the file page and the support topic are saying they're not found. I expect they were intentionally taken down/removed.

I too am trying this guide yet again because I still haven't managed to get it working properly.

I am using the Magnus Opus Guide as my mod foundation.

All I can't get working is the body configuration options during character creation and setting hotkeys in AAF Sex Em Up.  The key I choose will flash for a moment and then unbind.  Per the Guide, all of the AAF files are at the end of my load order.

image.png.74618e8848cc8e0f35973bac2ab776d7.png

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Edit:  PS.  Has the AAF Discord been abandoned?  Only Rules and Voice load for me, the other channels won't.

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Modded fallout 4 worked... but not animations, only a kind of text and debug mod...

What I mess ? Do I need to register anims in a kind of FNIS ?

Welcome to the world of FO4.

No anything like FNIS is needed. Unlike Skyrim, FO4 is as hell of compatibility and overall MODS functionality. Skyrim is quite flexible, but nothing is forgiven in FO4. It is really very important to have all required MODs installed, including their versions. The latest version does not mean that it will be compatible with the rest, in some cases older versions are required. Make sure you have everything required in the correct order installed.

PS: I recommend visiting support on AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Modded fallout 4 worked... but not animations, only a kind of text and debug mod...

What I mess ? Do I need to register anims in a kind of FNIS ?

When you install AAF, do not toggle debug mode else the script will not leave the screen.

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

When you install AAF, do not toggle debug mode else the script will not leave the screen.

I see... thanks.

14 hours ago, poblivion said:

Welcome to the world of FO4.

No anything like FNIS is needed. Unlike Skyrim, FO4 is as hell of compatibility and overall MODS functionality. Skyrim is quite flexible, but nothing is forgiven in FO4. It is really very important to have all required MODs installed, including their versions. The latest version does not mean that it will be compatible with the rest, in some cases older versions are required. Make sure you have everything required in the correct order installed.

PS: I recommend visiting support on AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

I didn"t expected this...

I still think Skyrim is better than fallout 4...

What are the fun contents in fallout 4 ? It's quite boring...

54 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I see... thanks.

I didn"t expected this...

I still think Skyrim is better than fallout 4...

What are the fun contents in fallout 4 ? It's quite boring...

I only recently started with FO4. At first, I was a little upset that nothing was working as it should. AAF can be very easily screwed up by installing a single incompatible MOD.

I think I can not say whether it is better Skyrim or FO4. Each game has its pros and cons.

The storyline of the game is not very interesting from my point of view.

Just a few interesting MODs have been created for FO4, but Bethesda has finally stopped releasing annoying updates, so this could be a change.

FO4 offers many interesting options. I'm not entirely sure what would interest you the most.

5 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I only recently started with FO4. At first, I was a little upset that nothing was working as it should. AAF can be very easily screwed up by installing a single incompatible MOD.

I think I can not say whether it is better Skyrim or FO4. Each game has its pros and cons.

The storyline of the game is not very interesting from my point of view.

Just a few interesting MODs have been created for FO4, but Bethesda has finally stopped releasing annoying updates, so this could be a change.

FO4 offers many interesting options. I'm not entirely sure what would interest you the most.

I thought about making a mod for fallout 4, by using the new raiderettes... but I canceled it, due to lack of interest on fallout 4.

Also, porting the new vegas raider outfit on fallout 4 : the actual raider outfits sucks. But the skeletons are far too differents...

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45473

Maybe a little city full of "friendly" raiders, with some other rules (more tribal group, ruled by force), or a brothel...

But I don't know fallout 4 modding to do something... and not alone this time.

The raiderettes in question...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11182