Where is this dialogue from? [solved]

nufndash

Does anyone know what mod this dialog comes from "Your training makes you dainty" or something very close to that. It occurred when I went to Sanguines dreamworld, but I also have devious training, but I couldn't find anything when I looked over the dialogue trees for both of these in Tes5edit.  

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Never heard of that.

Maybe a LO for inspiration?

Or a screenshot ?

Or the exact wording?

Found it.  It was part of Devious Body alteration.  It was just a coincidence that it kicked in right as I started the SD dreamworld mod.  I just became a little thinner and a little shorter, and for the life of me I never remember that happening. It must have been in a update or something. 

6 minutes ago, nufndash said:

Found it.  It was part of Devious Body alteration.  It was just a coincidence that it kicked in right as I started the SD dreamworld mod.  I just became a little thinner and a little shorter, and for the life of me I never remember that happening. It must have been in a update or something. 

Hey that's good to know!

Stuff like this can make a person crazy. Something like a phrase rattling around ones skull with no point of reference. If not solved soon, one begins to wonder if it was ever real to begin with.

Glad you solved it. I recently solved one that bothered me for years:

"The King must not engage in direct combat"

My rewatching of the animated Beowulf fixed that, but geesh, until solved the brain begins to wonder...

Archived