2 hours ago, hilbo75 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.65e19cad5b251c728123731a58a38f55.png

well i found a naked body in linda's folder so i assume this is just a naked version of her body

theres also another model in her costumes folder called "LindaXXX" thats just her naked with her shoes on

lol

Not that it's not cool or anything, but... why dev made them at all?

50 minutes ago, Nemesis03 said:

lol

Not that it's not cool or anything, but... why dev made them at all?

i think LindaXXX was probably made as a joke internally. the Test body which is the naked one with no sneakers, was probably used as a base for putting clothes on the character

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 4:33 PM, hilbo75 said:

nothing has been made as far as im aware. i gave it a try but im still pretty bad at unreal engine and couldnt get anything to work

it will be up to someone else

You bet your butt it had to be up to someone else, and it wasn't even that hard. WTF? (Did take 2 months of studying, tho.)

...uhh, how do I upload the mod here?? It's over 20MB.

I am trying to upload the mod to NexusMods, so once it's uploaded there, I'll copy-paste the link here.

3 hours ago, MemoryH said:

You bet your butt it had to be up to someone else, and it wasn't even that hard. WTF? (Did take 2 months of studying, tho.)

...uhh, how do I upload the mod here?? It's over 20MB.

I am trying to upload the mod to NexusMods, so once it's uploaded there, I'll copy-paste the link here.

I'd recommend setting up a mega or google docs instead, there's a big chance nexus will take it down for one reason or another.

1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

Welp, guess I'll just use MEGA then.

DreadOut2 - Linda Mod

I've included a version where the protag is barefoot throughout the game, for players who don't like any clothing. XD

I've also bundled this with a quick guide on how to mod DreadOut 2. It's relatively easy to follow.

1_1610238846.jpg

This is unexpected ! Thank you !

Ahhh, damn it! Should've bug tested this first. >_<

The final level where the protag gets a special dagger causes her mesh to get a texture swap, which isn't compatible with the nude.

I'll have to see if I can fix this somehow without replacing the school uniform texture, which I am assuming is used by all the school students.

Sorry for the disappointment. :(

37 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

Ahhh, damn it! Should've bug tested this first. >_<

The final level where the protag gets a special dagger causes her mesh to get a texture swap, which isn't compatible with the nude.

I'll have to see if I can fix this somehow without replacing the school uniform texture, which I am assuming is used by all the school students.

Sorry for the disappointment. :(

Don't worry, it's already a pleasent suprise to see someone working on modding this game, we'll wait for an update, thank you again

6 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Welp, guess I'll just use MEGA then.

DreadOut2 - Linda Mod

I've included a version where the protag is barefoot throughout the game, for players who don't like any clothing. XD

I've also bundled this with a quick guide on how to mod DreadOut 2. It's relatively easy to follow.

1_1610238846.jpg

Easier to do than one would think or not, never would I have expected to see the day where DreadOut got some proper attention like this. Hats off to you, my man!! And maybe this will kickstart even more spice into the pot, wink nudge.

Sure for @skengu this is quite a nice way to start the year. ?

At this point I'm just grasping for straws, but a modular Linda where she can alternatively be just topless, just bottomless, or just barefoot would be glorious. Still, not expecting anything like RE2 Remake on here, but either way, great to see our Southeast Asian friends get some luuhv... (something, keep in mind, I'd been on the lookout for on the side since the original).

1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

Welp, you weren't wrong. NexusMods has removed my submission without any notice. :(

Why did I even bother... -__-

Probably the same kind of people that greeted the OP the moment this thread was created. "OMG SHE'S 16 OR SOMETHING WTF". She's also not real. She was never born therefore has no age. I think the main reason this problem keeps happening is game creators actually putting an age on their fictional characters, like Dead or Alive mentioned up there. Why have an age listed at all? It's all so tiresome. Thank you for the mod though.

9 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Welp, you weren't wrong. NexusMods has removed my submission without any notice. :(

Why did I even bother... -__-

Nexus has been being like that lately, that's why we're here at loverslab. I appreciate all the hard work on the mod by the way!