10 hours ago, Ailong said:

Is it possible to make a modification?
With different variations
Shirt + panties
Shirt only
Or just panties?
Or at least one thing
I would prefer a version with just the shirt + detailed vagina

Do you want custom sex animations with that, too? Combat rape and extra gore? 4K hi-poly virgin pussy preggo impalement?

Your requests are unreasonable. >_>

5 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Do you want custom sex animations with that, too? Combat rape and extra gore? 4K hi-poly virgin pussy preggo impalement?

I don't want anything like that
But what did I say wrong that it caused aggression I don’t understand
Well I just suggested variations
And what is potentially make tell me

Edited by Ailong
14 hours ago, MemoryH said:

I mean, if you're offering...

No but honestly it's surprising enough that this game ever even got a single nude mod, the requests are a little much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 10:10 AM, MemoryH said:

Allow me to prove you wrong. ?

524768859_Blender16_04_202303_09_36.png.b2fa54ecb2e957dbd6fcc62ca3b72cde.png

Never have I been so happy to be proved wrong lol
Do you know what's the name of the mesh file? I may take a crack at modding with my limited UE4 knowledge if I have time.
Or if not I'll just commission you instead for your work & time (If you take commissions) :P

Edited by K0rbel
2 hours ago, K0rbel said:

Never have I been so happy to be proved wrong lol
Do you know what's the name of the mesh file? I may take a crack at modding with my limited UE4 knowledge if I have time.
Or if not I'll just commission you instead for your work & time (If you take commissions) :P

Well, first, you'll wanna tell me HOW you want this ported since the protag has several models throughout the game. Then I'll think about it. ?

• 1 month later...

Been trying to make a nude Dark Linda skin to replace default Linda but no luck so far even with MemoryH's help, not sure if anyone will see this but attached is the UProject maybe someone knows how to get it working. I'm pretty sure the issue with this is probably the UE4 Material system buggin out. Sorry for pinging y'all @Blehbreh @g29504569 (it's been over 3 years pretty sure nobody remembers how to do it at this point) but you 2 are my only hope at this point haha.

If I can manage to get this working eventually I'll try to do another version with Dark Linda's messy hair :)

Will keep trying to get it working though because I'm too stubborn to quit lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eDNbsTQhsvYBuBx8cBW8Pc3ce1qgB2DT/view?usp=sharing

DLinda.png

Edited by K0rbel

@K0rbel It should work just fine so long as there are no custom materials left in the project. I was never able to get custom materials working in a mod so someone else may be more qualified to answer about that. For dark Linda there should be an easy way to just pass off the dark textures as regular Linda's textures, you would just need to change the texture names to match the costumes OG textures. After that you follow the method and if everything is being read from the correct file path and there aren't any custom material instances or materials in the mod pak you should get the results you're looking for.

On 8/10/2023 at 2:31 AM, Blehbreh said:

@K0rbel It should work just fine so long as there are no custom materials left in the project. I was never able to get custom materials working in a mod so someone else may be more qualified to answer about that. For dark Linda there should be an easy way to just pass off the dark textures as regular Linda's textures, you would just need to change the texture names to match the costumes OG textures. After that you follow the method and if everything is being read from the correct file path and there aren't any custom material instances or materials in the mod pak you should get the results you're looking for.

Yeah I've renamed everything appropriately & made sure the materials aren't in the pak folder. Problem is since I'm using the nude model instead of the default uniform model, the textures I guess somehow aren't being assigned to the nude model. [I've replaced every single nude Linda texture in the game files with the Dark Linda one as well] I even made sure in Blender that the texture & material are assigned correctly as well so at this point I have no clue what's actually causing the untextured issue. You can see the face is completely fine & only everything else that's custom (The nude body) is untextured.

Everything shows up well in the UE4 viewport too & in game the model's weight painting and skeleton work as intended. I've quadruple checked the file path as well and it's pretty much 1 to 1 with the other mods and file directory of the game. 

Only a few theories remain for me:
1. Exporting & paking the file is somehow messing it up
2. Material setup in UE4 is wrong
3. File path is wrong
4. The Game is just bugged (MemoryH couldn't finish the pyjama Linda mod btw due to problems like this)

Thanks again for your help though :)
Anyway if they announce Dreadout 3 and it looks really good then I'll just focus my efforts on that game once it releases instead haha

Edited by K0rbel
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I do not have much free time to troubleshoot this mod, so I'm attaching the WIP for anyone who has the time to fix the problems I have with it.

Attached below are the .tga texture file I personally hand edited to make Dark Linda nude, and the model I am using for the nude Dark Linda mod. Some screenshots in Substance Painter as well showing how it would look like if it worked.

image.png

T_DarkLinda.png

Substance Painter - DreadOut2.png

DLinda.jpg

T_DarkLinda.tga SK_Linda_Seragam_2_Set.fbx

DarkLinda_Mod_P.pak

Edited by K0rbel
2 hours ago, K0rbel said:

Unfortunately I do not have much free time to troubleshoot this mod, so I'm attaching the WIP for anyone who has the time to fix the problems I have with it.

Attached below are the .tga texture file I personally hand edited to make Dark Linda nude, and the model I am using for the nude Dark Linda mod. Some screenshots in Substance Painter as well showing how it would look like if it worked.

it has no normal maps spec anything else?

21 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

it has no normal maps spec anything else?

All these other maps are using the default which are already in the game files so there's no need to have that in the .pak file , for nude Dark Linda she just uses the default pore normal & specular map (T_Pore_Normals2, T_Pore_Specular). There's also another roughness map which is already present in the game files for Linda's nude body. The earlier nude mods posted in this thread as you will see do not have any other maps other than diffuse because of this reason.

image.png

6 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

got it working real fast if you want me to post here publicly let me know

Dread.jpg

God damn have I been embarassed publicly haha. But yeah sure feel free to post the pak, I always support free sharing of mods or edits. 

But now I'm curious, what have I been doing wrong where it keeps showing up as missing texture, I'm planning to do a version where Dark Linda also has her messy hair in game. Can I see your material setup and mesh setup in UE4?

Edited by K0rbel
3 hours ago, K0rbel said:

God damn have I been embarassed publicly haha. But yeah sure feel free to post the pak, I always support free sharing of mods or edits. 

But now I'm curious, what have I been doing wrong where it keeps showing up as missing texture, I'm planning to do a version where Dark Linda also has her messy hair in game. Can I see your material setup and mesh setup in UE4?

i deleted my project the moment i finished the mod but the most the mod important thing is that your material must be in "DreadOut2\Content\DreadOut2/Characters/Humanoid/Linda/Materials/" and your texture must be in "DreadOut2\Content\DreadOut2\Textures\Character\Linda"

Linda_P.pak