Is it possible to make the ass more expressive, or judging by the screenshots, it is very flat compared to the chest
After all, you mostly look at the back

Ā 

I do not insist on anything, there will be nothing to do, we will be content with what we have

Great work g29504569 ! I love that ass, wide hips, thin waist and beautiful looking groin area, with nice curves around the inner legs and lower belly. I also like the lightly oily skin touch.

Ā 

Somebody mentioned a request for a more rounded ass, but it looksĀ fine to me.Ā However I see just one flaw... boobs. They look a little fake to me, i would apply a downward slope on the upper area(so it becomes thinner and closer to the chest), and make the lower area a littleĀ fuller.

Ā 

In any case, this model is great, and if you leave it like thisĀ it's fine, it is very enjoyable to look at. I don't know if I understood correctly that this is your first time doing a big mod, in this case I am impressed.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a thought...Ā 

Ā 

I found a way to enable free camera/photo mode, method isnĀ“t made by me but it works. Do you guys think modders would be interested to mod the game the right way having this feature? I think the game isnĀ“t the best nor the worstĀ either...Ā do you think the problem is thatĀ is barely known?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/2/2021 at 1:57, Blehbreh said:

Hasta ahora todo bien, necesito mejorar aĆŗn mĆ”s el Ć”rea de los senos, tambiĆ©n no he podido ver ningĆŗn cambio en el reemplazo de "Seragam Jaket. DO2 carga la malla y los activos originales en lugar del reemplazo, asĆ­ que tengo que resolverlo. Sin embargo, ha habido grandes mejoras en el Ć”rea de la ingle. Supongo que el problema con mis materiales que no aparecieron originalmente era la estructura de carpetas, pero podrĆ­a haber jurado que tenĆ­a la estructura de carpetas justo antes, de cualquier manera, todo menos el atuendo de la chaqueta funciona en este momento. DespuĆ©s de todo eso, planeo reemplazar la malla de Dark Linda tambiĆ©n.

LindaRef.png

dude, can you pass the mod again? please. The link has expired and I can't download it.
Sorry for the English. ;C
  • 2 months later...