On 3/26/2020 at 6:26 PM, Narcolepsy said:

little update:

New suggestions fot the future plans list:

1. Rise in the East - Endario and pirates.

2. Book of love - Jofthor, Calcelmo.

3. Climb the steps - Klimmek.

4. The white fial - Nurelion and Quintus Naval

5. Infiltration - Stalleo and bodyguards 

And i have a question.

What animations are used in Markarth ?

Cause after scene with Voida work for jarl sets up anub's male-female-dog.

Check it, suppose it's a bug.

And would be better to make dogs follow PC, to choose gangbang or 2p.

100% 3p FCC animations are false for script.

13 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

Hi, does this mod work best with or without sexlab solutions?

This mod doesn't have any dependence on Solutions being installed, and is generally made so that it works seamlessly in case you don't have it installed. That said, I would recomment using Solutions, as it's generally a pretty good mod.

2 hours ago, Oroborus said:

New suggestions fot the future plans list:

1. Rise in the East - Endario and pirates.

2. Book of love - Jofthor, Calcelmo.

3. Climb the steps - Klimmek.

4. The white fial - Nurelion and Quintus Naval

5. Infiltration - Stalleo and bodyguards 

I'll keep these in mind.

2 hours ago, Oroborus said:

And i have a question.

What animations are used in Markarth ?

Cause after scene with Voida work for jarl sets up anub's male-female-dog.

Check it, suppose it's a bug.

And would be better to make dogs follow PC, to choose gangbang or 2p.

100% 3p FCC animations are false for script.

For the Markarth dog scene with Voada and the Jarl, talking to Voada and having sex with her and the dog calls a creature threesome animation. Since there is only one FFC dog animation that I know of from Billyy, I am calling it using the "Cunnilingus" tag, which should filter out all other animations.

Then the sex scene with the Jarl is a threesome with the player and two dogs. Here I am just call for any creature threesome with dogs, so it may end up selecting a FFC or FMC animation. You'll just have to cycle through the list or use a mod like SexLab Tools, to pick a more appropriate FCC animation instead. There isn't much I can do here, since the animations all have various tags or are missing tags, which makes filtering hard.

After the Jarl scene, and when you ask for permission from him, you can talk to either dog to have sex. The popup message should give you the choice of either a gangbang with both dogs or just a 2p with one dog.

Next update looks like it will be out either Monday or Tuesday if everything goes well.

Book of Love is covered by Book of Sex, if you're trying to avoid repeating stuff.  Though that mod interferes (for no reason) with Klimmek's supplies quest and never has been fixed.  So I suppose Book of Sex could maybe use some replacing.

btw  I started a new game and was able to fuck the giant to death this time (Cursed Tribe), so I guess my other save was a bit messed up.

Its nice to see more solutions to quest by other mods. And Putting custom npcs and new npcs in the mod is also a great addition more immersive than before you could say. 

Keep it up, I like you mod and want to see more. Very good job, and thanks for doing this with your free time :3.

On 3/28/2020 at 7:22 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Then the sex scene with the Jarl is a threesome with the player and two dogs. Here I am just call for any creature threesome with dogs, so it may end up selecting a FFC or FMC animation. You'll just have to cycle through the list or use a mod like SexLab Tools, to pick a more appropriate FCC animation instead. 

So what animations are scripted ?

After talk to the jarl automatically sets up female-male-dog, and i can't reset.

Also i can't talk to the dogs.

Suppose this bug caused by CCAS, surely some kind of incompatibility.

1 hour ago, Oroborus said:

So what animations are scripted ?

After talk to the jarl automatically sets up female-male-dog, and i can't reset.

Also i can't talk to the dogs.

Suppose this bug caused by CCAS, surely some kind of incompatibility.

The only specific call I make is when you have sex with Voada and the dog. There I am calling for a creature threesome, that uses the canine race and has the tag "Cunnilingus".

All the other times for sex in that dialogue chain are made using the default SexLab calls for 2p and 3p creatures. It should pull all the viable animations that you have registered into a list. Does pressing "O" when you are having a threesome with the two dogs not change to another 3p animation?

When are you trying to talk to the dogs? You first have to do the threesome in front of the Jarl. Then he should ask you to have sex with him. You can accept or refuse. After that, talk to the Jarl again and a new dialogue option should be available asking for permission to have sex with the dogs. After you select that, talking to either dog should pop up a message box.

If you have another mod that edits those two dogs, there may be a conflict, where the attached script is not firing.

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

All the other times for sex in that dialogue chain are made using the default SexLab calls for 2p and 3p creatures. It should pull all the viable animations that you have registered into a list. Does pressing "O" when you are having a threesome with the two dogs not change to another 3p animation?

When are you trying to talk to the dogs? You first have to do the threesome in front of the Jarl. Then he should ask you to have sex with him. You can accept or refuse. After that, talk to the Jarl again and a new dialogue option should be available asking for permission to have sex with the dogs. After you select that, talking to either dog should pop up a message box.

If you have another mod that edits those two dogs, there may be a conflict, where the attached script is not firing.

Strange, threesome works, but other animations work wrong (after talking to jarl) or don't work either, we found some conflict.

I'l try without ccas, 3p animations should work.

Hello,

I have a little problem with the mod that I don't understand. It has to do with the quest with witherun's stable master. The dialogue does not appear. The quest works perfectly with the four others. I checked with your5 and everything seems good. Nothing serious in itself, it's just that I can't understand why it doesn't work with witherun's one. My animations with the horses work very well, the horse is present in the box, but the dialogue to launch the quest does not appear. strange.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

New update posted.

Thieves Guild has been mostly covered. Solutions handles a bit of the sex options, while the other parts not covered ended up either not working or being too much of a hassle to get to work.

I've added two scenes to this update, in the Thieves Guild quest Reparations and Under New Management, depending on if you choose to be the Guild's cumdump. Hopefully everything works correctly. I've done minimal testing on most of the quests using console commands mainly, and no testing on the SE version. Let me know if you have issues.

Hamelyn, if left alive, will probably make another apperance once I get around to making my own questline/story. Maven will also probably have jobs to give out to the player, similar in vain to Vex and Delvin's jobs, as long as the player is the Guild's cumdump.

I also added in the second block activation call on the horses for the stable sex. Hopefully this call works and stops you from riding the horse, instead of having sex with it.

Companions are up next, and the next update might take a while to come out, depending on how much I want to get done.

5 minutes ago, Cerral said:

Hello,

I have a little problem with the mod that I don't understand. It has to do with the quest with witherun's stable master. The dialogue does not appear. The quest works perfectly with the four others. I checked with your5 and everything seems good. Nothing serious in itself, it's just that I can't understand why it doesn't work with witherun's one. My animations with the horses work very well, the horse is present in the box, but the dialogue to launch the quest does not appear. strange.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Do you have Cutting Room Floor installed? Which version, LE or SE? And which dialogue, the one when talking to the Stable master, or the popup when talking to the horse.

I have Thieves Guild for Good Guys installed and will give this a run looking at that particularly. I have had some problems with it in the past, getting the custom stuff to work and the "kick Maven out" bit to happen, but some of the other options and the "all jobs at once" and "pick a city" have always worked for me so I can see if that still works with this mod overwriting that one (and that would be my preference). Three cheers for the "infiltrate as a prostitute" options. Looking forward to trying those (and no idea why no one tried doing that before, seems a perfect option for a lot of quests and something others have asked about).

4 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Do you have Cutting Room Floor installed? Which version, LE or SE? And which dialogue, the one when talking to the Stable master, or the popup when talking to the horse.

Yes I have CRF installed on LE. When I talk to the stable master, the dialogue " Do you have a job ." does not appear like with the others stables masters. I will download the new version ans test with it.

edit: Same probleme. At Witherun the dialogue does not appear

Spoiler

20200330004042_1.jpg.f7b4dc7b609c9c5faabcc7df8262aae7.jpg

the horse is here

Spoiler

20200330004103_1.jpg.c7e575783f22360c2cb18c2d9f2641af.jpg

At riften, for exemple, it works.

Spoiler

20200330004706_1.jpg.d2b6878ab4320dd6f66221efaea6b4f3.jpg

The mod is at the bottom of my load order

So, I've hit a bug in the Thieve's Guild questline.

In Trinity Restored. Once you put on the armor and wait for Karliah to open the door, she just fucks off.

I followed her back to Snow Veil Sanctum. Once you're back in the end of the dungeon, she knocks you out and you wake up outside again and start that quest again.

25 minutes ago, Derpatus said:

So, I've hit a bug in the Thieve's Guild questline.

In Trinity Restored. Once you put on the armor and wait for Karliah to open the door, she just fucks off.

I followed her back to Snow Veil Sanctum. Once you're back in the end of the dungeon, she knocks you out and you wake up outside again and start that quest again.

Thats a vanilla bug.  You have to do a setstage of the quest after you put on the armor and talk to her.  Setstage, and then use the console to disable the bars.

13 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Thats a vanilla bug.  You have to do a setstage of the quest after you put on the armor and talk to her.  Setstage, and then use the console to disable the bars.

Fantastic, somehow, I've made it through 9 years without encountering it.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I have Thieves Guild for Good Guys installed and will give this a run looking at that particularly. I have had some problems with it in the past, getting the custom stuff to work and the "kick Maven out" bit to happen, but some of the other options and the "all jobs at once" and "pick a city" have always worked for me so I can see if that still works with this mod overwriting that one (and that would be my preference). Three cheers for the "infiltrate as a prostitute" options. Looking forward to trying those (and no idea why no one tried doing that before, seems a perfect option for a lot of quests and something others have asked about).

Specifically it looks like TG02 (Loud and Clear), TG03 (Dampened Spirirts), and The Fishing Job that have conflicts with the quest and scripts.

6 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Think there will ever be more events around embarrassing the character? Or rather getting them into situations that it didn't plan to get themselves into?

There might be some situations like this, but it's pretty much thought up as I go. Suggestions are welcome.

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

I'm interested in seeing Maven giving jobs to the player.

I'm thinking of either doing a radiant quest sort of system, where a random NPC, either already existing or new ones like in the the DB assassination quest, is chosen and you end up having sex with them. The other option is to have a set amount of specific quests with a little bit more variation, but then there would be a finite amount of them.

3 hours ago, Cerral said:

Yes I have CRF installed on LE. When I talk to the stable master, the dialogue " Do you have a job ." does not appear like with the others stables masters. I will download the new version ans test with it.

edit: Same probleme. At Witherun the dialogue does not appear

Reveal hidden contents

20200330004042_1.jpg.f7b4dc7b609c9c5faabcc7df8262aae7.jpg

the horse is here

Reveal hidden contents

20200330004103_1.jpg.c7e575783f22360c2cb18c2d9f2641af.jpg

At riften, for exemple, it works.

Reveal hidden contents

20200330004706_1.jpg.d2b6878ab4320dd6f66221efaea6b4f3.jpg

The mod is at the bottom of my load order

You must have some mod overwriting this mod, since the Whiterun horse should have it's name changed from"Karinda" to "Horse". Most likely, this mod is not filling the horse alias in Whiterun, which means the dialogue doesn't appear as the game thinks the stable master is not outside near the horse.

If you open the console do you see a message about CRF being installed?

41 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

I'm thinking of either doing a radiant quest sort of system, where a random NPC, either already existing or new ones like in the the DB assassination quest, is chosen and you end up having sex with them. The other option is to have a set amount of specific quests with a little bit more variation, but then there would be a finite amount of them.

I think the radiant system would be nice. It's an interesting option for those who wants a reason for the player to have sex work but not become a typical tavern/street prostitute

Wow you are fast!

I agree with Highborn and would humbly request a more immersive approach to the Thief Guild radiant quests. as opposite to the cumdump humiliation quests of Troubles of Heroine (like the difference between Sexlab Solution to Sexlab Pleasure dialogues, the first is much more subtle or it tries to be). Something like:

- Sealing a deal with an important Imperial Council member or old noble at the Inn or her house, the player is the "delicate icing on the cake".

- Arrange a discrete meeting outside town with an non unique NPC to seduce and steal some documents.

- Murdering a target? Maven is not afraid of using those methods and you are acting outside the protection of the Guild in this case.

- Set a dispute with Vulwulf Snow-Shod about his share of the cake, also keep him quiet and lazy since he's a Stormcloak supporter.

- Comfort Sibbi Black Briar in his cell since both Vex and Sapphire refused the job. He's paying for his stupidity but he's still a Black Briar and entitled to some privileges (will have to "convince" or pay to the chief of the guard for access to his cell).

- Convince Maul to work for the Guild again.

- Brynjolf if using Sexlab Solutions tells you he'll love to keep "training" you, but he never does!

As for the companion quest:

- Comfort Kodlak. The old man has a whole dream about the player and he knows he's about to die.

- Option to sleep with either Farkas or Vilkas as his frilla  and shield maiden. The other one gets jealous since they share everything and demands you do the same with him. A rug appears in his room for you to sleep and remain almost exclusive for him and/or his brother. This is of course a "contract" of honor, nothing scripted.

- Torvar harassment.

- Njada harassment.

- Talk with Ria about Kodlak and she agrees to help you, so you don't have to cheat on Vilkas or Farkas.

I've heard tweaking Aela AI is super tricky and buggy so I will not request any :P

Again thank you for all the work!

Mind you if I ask where did you learn to tweak quest mods and scripting with sexlab? I'm learning my way in the CK I have a few custom houses, NPCs and other stuff and just recently could made a sex dialogue but it's very simple and just a random animation. I couldn't find the sexlab wiki and  there is few information about this topic.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

Specifically it looks like TG02 (Loud and Clear), TG03 (Dampened Spirirts), and The Fishing Job that have conflicts with the quest and scripts.

I might post several times, or just edit this as I go.  Not sure if you care about a couple misspellings... your and you're type things.

Guessing on the island the mercs should force-greet several times? I had 3 from some and 5 from one. They also force greeted in between the first where they told me what kind of sex they wanted and the scene actually starting.  Not sure if that's intentional or just a script lag on my setup.

25 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

Wow you are fast!

I agree with Highborn and would humbly request a more immersive approach to the Thief Guild radiant quests. as opposite to the cumdump humiliation quests of Troubles of Heroine (like the difference between Sexlab Solution to Sexlab Pleasure dialogues, the first is much more subtle or it tries to be). Something like:

- Sealing a deal with an important Imperial Council member or old noble at the Inn or her house, the player is the "delicate icing on the cake".

- Arrange a discrete meeting outside town with an non unique NPC to seduce and steal some documents.

- Murdering a target? Maven is not afraid of using those methods and you are acting outside the protection of the Guild in this case.

- Set a dispute with Vulwulf Snow-Shod and his share of the cake, also keep him quiet and lazy since he's a Stormcloak supporter.

- Comfort Sibbi Black Briar in his cell since both Vex and Sapphire refused the job. He's paying for his stupidity but he's still a Black Briar and entitled to some privileges (will have to "convince" or pay to the chief of the guard for access to his cell).

- Convince Maul to work for the Guild again.

- Brynjolf if using Sexlab Solutions tells you he'll love to keep "training" you, but he never does!

I like the more immersive approach as well. Make them feel more like the special jobs Delvin gives you, and I don't know if the quest would allow it, but maybe he could ask that you visit Maven before leaving town.

I like the "seal the deal with a merchant competitor" and "reward Sibbi" ideas. SL Solutions already has a "get into jail" option for the "steal a horse" quest.  Maul works for Maven so I don't see why she would have the PC get him to work for the Guild again.  Brynjolf will get to continue training the player with the new options to "practice" with different guild members.