This already exist' date=' it's called "set body expanded", and you can find it at http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39371 !!

It would be great if it was merged with your mod! :D

fg109 did the hard part of the work, it need just someone with enough time to add all the clothing mesh at the right place! (I've tried but it takes a very long time that I haven't...)

btw: I'm still searching for non-skimpy DMRA clothes/armor conversion of vanilla stuff, if someone knows anything about a link to this, please tell me! (I don't like the skimpy stuff for DMRA, I feel them not realist, I can't call a panty "armor"...)

[/quote']

The hard part isn't creating the replacer scripts. Setbody Reloaded actually is a clothing replacer. All of the clothes just happen to look like naked bodies.

The hard part is gathering all of the different clothing conversions together, getting permission to include them, deciding on a system to determine which clothes go with which body styles, sifting through all of the clothes meshes to sort them, and then coding that system into a massive, ugly and evil array.

Now, if a team of folks wanted to handle that, I would be more than willing to lend some technical support.

Assuming for the moment that a group of people want to handle that gargantuan task, I can think of a couple of ways to modify setbody reloaded to make a few of the coding/maintenance tasks a bit easier.

I wonder if Lovers Immoral Sisters is sending an unrecognized call to setbody.

Do you mind posting a copy of the immoral sisters esp that you were using?

Sure do. See attachment.

BTW: By now I got both setbody and Immoral Sisters running flawlessly' date=' after I have been tinkering around some hours with the load order of my mods. Yesterday, I got some serious instabilities until I completely rearranged my load order today, following the excellent Agiel´s Oblivion Mods spreadsheet and the rules of how to arrange your mods.

Regards, Quaz

There appear to be two distinct issues happening.

The pointy nipple of doom comes from a major bug with the way that Growlf's resizing tool handles the OP3 bone. Unfortunately' date=' the bone weight copy script that Growlf used assigned an extremely high weight to the OP3 bones that renders them unusable. This is mentioned in the readme.

{snip}

The best solution is to probably fix Growlf's mod. I can probably patch together a blender script to fix it, but I am in a very early learning phase with both Blender and Python (3 weeks). This will be my first attempt to modify an animation/armature/whatever the hell it uses.

The second issue is related to my weighting of the OP2 bone. When I was testing various weighting techniques, I found that I preferred the OP2 bone to have a sharp edge. Unfortunately, that same sharp edge that I like so much is what causes that horrible seam when you increase bust size with Growlf's mod.

[/quote']

I've had some time to look at Growlf's mod some. I've figured out how its .kf animation files work, or at least how to alter them in NifSkope to do what I want. This may be helpful to you in debugging or weight painting, if you decide to keep Growlf's mod in mind when doing more upper bodies.

Anyways, here's a guide that details what I found out (its written so that anyone with elementary knowledge of Nifskope can do it):

http://chaisy.minus.com/mweVFsmdF/1L

The main thing I noticed is that Growlf's tool ignores all the changes for the OP2 bone, or else I'm reading way more into what I can see in Nifskope than I should. Only OP1 seems to be affected. Maybe that's the bug you were referring to earlier.

I also noticed many of his .kf files don't do what they say they should do because he messed up some of the values. It can be fixed fairly easily. But I'd rather figure out how to edit his .esp so I can add more size options that make sense.

I can also edit the leg resizing, but other than making people look like they're walking on stilts, or into dwarves, there's little reason to do it.

There appear to be two distinct issues happening.

The pointy nipple of doom comes from a major bug with the way that Growlf's resizing tool handles the OP3 bone. Unfortunately' date=' the bone weight copy script that Growlf used assigned an extremely high weight to the OP3 bones that renders them unusable. This is mentioned in the readme.

{snip}

The best solution is to probably fix Growlf's mod. I can probably patch together a blender script to fix it, but I am in a very early learning phase with both Blender and Python (3 weeks). This will be my first attempt to modify an animation/armature/whatever the hell it uses.

The second issue is related to my weighting of the OP2 bone. When I was testing various weighting techniques, I found that I preferred the OP2 bone to have a sharp edge. Unfortunately, that same sharp edge that I like so much is what causes that horrible seam when you increase bust size with Growlf's mod.

[/quote']

I've had some time to look at Growlf's mod some. I've figured out how its .kf animation files work, or at least how to alter them in NifSkope to do what I want. This may be helpful to you in debugging or weight painting, if you decide to keep Growlf's mod in mind when doing more upper bodies.

Anyways, here's a guide that details what I found out (its written so that anyone with elementary knowledge of Nifskope can do it):

http://chaisy.minus.com/mweVFsmdF/1L

The main thing I noticed is that Growlf's tool ignores all the changes for the OP2 bone, or else I'm reading way more into what I can see in Nifskope than I should. Only OP1 seems to be affected. Maybe that's the bug you were referring to earlier.

I also noticed many of his .kf files don't do what they say they should do because he messed up some of the values. It can be fixed fairly easily. But I'd rather figure out how to edit his .esp so I can add more size options that make sense.

I can also edit the leg resizing, but other than making people look like they're walking on stilts, or into dwarves, there's little reason to do it.

Wow, nice work.

The presence or absence of OP3 bone weighting definitely results in the Nipples and Buttocks of Doom. But from the structure of the .kf files, it sounds like it shouldn't.

Fun stuff. Gotta love random bugs that make no sense.

I haven't yet gotten around to learning animation and armature manipulation, so I don't yet know how to identify the source of the problem, let alone fix it.

It's on my list of things to look into once I finally cobble together a solid release.

Wow' date=' nice work.

The presence or absence of OP3 bone weighting definitely results in the Nipples and Buttocks of Doom. But from the structure of the .kf files, it sounds like it shouldn't.

Fun stuff. Gotta love random bugs that make no sense.

I haven't yet gotten around to learning animation and armature manipulation, so I don't yet know how to identify the source of the problem, let alone fix it.

It's on my list of things to look into once I finally cobble together a solid release.

[/quote']

Yeah, the letters "OP3" never appeared in any of the .kf files, just OP1 and OP2, and OP2 didn't do anything. I don't know if he just applied OP1 scaling to all 3, or 2 of the 3, or just OP1, or what have you.

I found more in the .kf file from Growlf's Body Resizing Mod that rotates the boobs. So Growlf added the ability to translate the OP1 bones and rotate them too. That solved some things that weren't working for me.

I went through and made a replacer for Growlf's Body Resizing Mod, allowing much larger sizes, the largest of which is mostly just crazy unless they were weight painted very light to begin with. Also it makes very obvious at large sizes any flaws in the original mesh or weight painting, so it could be a nice tool for that.

Here's the download for my new .kf files, just overwrite Growlf's if you use his mod: http://chaisy.minus.com/lbkPhhAJikFOXv

Here's some images which show what's now possible. The upper body shown is Speedbuster's HGEC 28a.

Slideshow Gallery: http://chaisy.minus.com/lb2qrXPwwaxWz7

Or view in spoilers:

jb2qrXPwwaxWz7.jpgjfzZ1x5YiV4kL.jpgj2J8CzKuLBd7S.jpgjFRdxIHx4DPGK.jpgjbxh0rZdTLZkm3.jpgjSK6wZsa21Ulx.jpgjbopVNB8rQqgib.jpgjlZDTm9AvWYRf.jpgjBLBkfIcvC2hq.jpgjbocGwQh6ZOTQ0.jpgjbwbR8CTe2M7Mb.jpgjEAuUtqtgmUgW.jpg

It should work with any BBB upper body or armor that doesn't use the OP3 bone, but larger sizes might look messed up depending on the quality of the original mesh and weight painting.

Setbody Reloaded Release Candidate 1.15 is now live.

Edit: Ok, files and folders now look good.

I didn't look at everything but I looked at a lot, here's what I found so far:

More Styles > Claudia's Little Secret 6: Invisible legs (missing mesh?)

More Styles > SPB DMMC Original and DMMC: gaps in mesh under breasts

More Styles > Next > Suicup2: gaps in mesh under breasts, also glitch at waist seam that looks like 2 meshes overlapping

HGEC > More Lower Body Styles 2 > BMRA > Leg mesh is all messed up

DMRA > Claudia's Little Secret 14 and 17: Waist seam when using these upper bodies with any DMRA lower body

Do you plan on releasing non-OP3 versions or the new version of your Blender tool you mentioned?

I'm not seeing the main .esp files.

Edit: Also how come the meshes are in scattered folders instead of all in the bombshell folder?

Probably because I screwed up. Sorry about that. (And this is why you don't upload major mod packages while watching football. Go Niners!)

Repacking and uploading now.

*Edit* Repack complete

Edit: Ok' date=' files and folders now look good.

I didn't look at everything but I looked at a lot, here's what I found so far:

More Styles > Claudia's Little Secret 6: Invisible legs (missing mesh?)

More Styles > SPB DMMC Original and DMMC: gaps in mesh under breasts

More Styles > Next > Suicup2: gaps in mesh under breasts, also glitch at waist seam that looks like 2 meshes overlapping

HGEC > More Lower Body Styles 2 > BMRA > Leg mesh is all messed up

DMRA > Claudia's Little Secret 14 and 17: Waist seam when using these upper bodies with any DMRA lower body

[/quote']

Wow, thanks for spotting all of those. It looks like I missed a few ugly mesh bugs.

I could have sworn I had fixed the DMMC breast gaps. Ah well.

*edit*

Reported mesh problems fixed in R.C. 1.16 patch.

Do you plan on releasing non-OP3 versions or the new version of your Blender tool you mentioned?

Non-OP3 versions: Maybe. I would much rather find a way to fix Growlf's mod. No luck yet though. I'm working on creating a new breast expansion animation entirely from scratch to see if I can spot exactly what is causing trouble. If that doesn't work, then the problem may be in the skeleton itself.

Blender tool: Definitely. I just need to fix the UI a bit. It's...confusing without lots of instructions at the moment.

*edit* I've updated the new version of the OP3-removing Kludge tool.

This version gives you the ability to set the baseline weightpainting for both the OP1 and OP2 bones. It also allows you to choose the degree of edge feathering.

The kludge tool modifies the weightpainting of an already weightpainted OP1, OP2, and OP3 bone. What if a mesh has no OP weightpainting, or the weightpainting covers the wrong area?

That is what "Create OP Groups" is for. This is a modified version of what I use to lay down the base coat for breastbone weightpainting. Note, the current version only paints one breast at a time. To use it:

1. Enter edit mode (Hit tab)

2. Select the central area that you want weightpainted

2.a. Typically, this means the nipple.

2.b. Select a single vertex in the center of the nipple.

2.c. Hit control + several times until the entire nipple is selected.

3. Hit tab to exit edit mode.

4. If you are not in "Weightpaint" mode, hit Control Tab to enter weightpaint mode.

5. Click on scripts and then Create OP Groups.

6. Choose your settings.

6.a. Iterations: this determines how large an area will be weightpainted. OP2 will automatically have two fewer iterations than OP1.

6.b. Right Side: Add OP#.R groups instead of OP#.L groups

6.c. Lower Body: Weightpaint lower body OP3 groups for BB Butts. NO OP1 or OP2 bones will be painted. Actual iterations will be 6 fewer than selected number

6.d. OP1 Weighting, OP2 Weighting, OP3 Weighting: Weightpaint strength applied to OP groups. Higher numbers = Higher weghting. Actual weighting will be displayed number/100

6.e. OP3 Bones: Selecting this will create UpperBody OP3 bones

Note on BB Butts weightpainting: It is highly advisable to have no OP3 weightpainting on the waist seam. To remove seam weightpainting

1. Hit tab to enter edit mode

2. Hit Control Alt Shift M to select all edge vertices

3. From the "Button Panel" select "Editing Mode" (f9)

4. Under "Vertex Groups" Select Bip01 OP3.L if present.

4.a. Click "Remove"

4. Under "Vertex Groups" Select Bip01 OP3.R if present.

4.a. Click "Remove"

A future version of my script will probably automatically add OP#R weighting to mirror OP#L weighting however my experiments to date have been inconsistent. Some of the more...asymmetrical...meshes can produce some truly terrifying results, so for the time being, I do the L and R bones separately.

These tools produce a much more uniform weightpaint than the weightpainting included in the setbody package. This is because I use an intermediate step that applies a non-uniform gradient that imparts heavier weighting on the lower portion of the breast than the upper portion. It gives good results for animations and somewhat poor results for Growlf's resizing mod, which seems to prefer uniform weighting.

Bug report for version 1.16.----

I haven't played with it much but here is what I've found so far.

-Yang Yang Manga upperbody texture is screwed up, looks like it's calling default texture.

-Hands don't match upperbodies on some of the hoof/cloven hoof upperbodies.

-PLEASE READ THIS ONE. Mega manga cup body along with ZKEC bodies have had these problems for the past three versions! Bad lighting differences on the textures between parts make the bodies look horribly mismatched, Mega Manga hands still don't match upperbody (tested on two characters, one was .85 scale and worked fine, one was 1 scale and the seam showed). PICTURES BELOW to help you out.

PS. Thanks for fixing the horrible tearing on the manga wide lowerbody. It still deforms weird under certain circumstances but it's not so bad now.

Bug report for version 1.16.----

I haven't played with it much but here is what I've found so far.

-Yang Yang Manga upperbody texture is screwed up' date=' looks like it's calling default texture.

[/quote']

Very weird bug, that one. It works fine on about half of the custom races I test it on, and fails to load a normal map on the rest.

-Hands don't match upperbodies on some of the hoof/cloven hoof upperbodies.

Any idea which ones? The hooved races should be using standard upper bodies. If the hands are bad for the Hooves' date=' they are probably bad in general.

-PLEASE READ THIS ONE. Mega manga cup body along with ZKEC bodies have had these problems for the past three versions! Bad lighting differences on the textures between parts make the bodies look horribly mismatched, Mega Manga hands still don't match upperbody (tested on two characters, one was .85 scale and worked fine, one was 1 scale and the seam showed). PICTURES BELOW to help you out.

Damn mega manga hands (grumble grumble grumble). I'll take another look at them. The seam is perfect in Blender. My only guess at this point is bad weightpainting.

The lighting issue is largely due to the shape of the mesh (divergent normals). I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees.

PS. Thanks for fixing the horrible tearing on the manga wide lowerbody. It still deforms weird under certain circumstances but it's not so bad now.

I'll take another look at the weightpainting. That mesh has certainly been a problem child.

Thanks for the report!

OK thanks, just do the best you can do, I don't think anyone is asking any more of you.

As for the hooved bodies, specifically the K cup upperbody had mismatched hands, but I'll have to take a look again tomorrow to see if any more do.

EDIT: For the mega manga cup hands... the hands align perfectly when the character is at rest or not doing anything... but if an idle plays, or an animation that involves excessive hand movement the seams show up.

OK thanks' date=' just do the best you can do, I don't think anyone is asking any more of you.

As for the hooved bodies, specifically the K cup upperbody had mismatched hands, but I'll have to take a look again tomorrow to see if any more do.

EDIT: For the mega manga cup hands... the hands align perfectly when the character is at rest or not doing anything... but if an idle plays, or an animation that involves excessive hand movement the seams show up.

[/quote']

Fixes are live for everything but the ZKEC mesh issue.

That damn manga mega cup better work this time (grumble grumble). I sort of threw in the towel on that one and started over with the original bugged mesh from shy, chopped it and just redid my fixes from scratch. It was the first truly terrifyingly bugged mesh I ever tried to fix.

The bugged textures on some of the other tops should be bugged no more. It appears that I accidentally removed Foot from the object name.

The setbody esp has been updated with the correct hands for a few additional meshes.

I'm sorry to say the mega manga hands still don't align (I think it actually may be calling the wrong hands, as I can see the seam when the character is standing still, unlike the last time and looks WAY worse then in the last update)... also the newest update broke the AGHGEC HFOB BBB bottom (default body shows).

I'm sorry this is giving you so much trouble :-/. The upperbody looks great however.

Manga wide lowerbody still has some deforming issues during excessive BBB animations but honestly, I think it's ok as is because the tearing has stopped, but if your willing to take a look at it a possible solution might be to weightpeint the ass less drastically so it doesn't deform all crazy.

I'm sorry to say the mega manga hands still don't align (I think it actually may be calling the wrong hands' date=' as I can see the seam when the character is standing still, unlike the last time and looks WAY worse then in the last update)... also the newest update broke the AGHGEC HFOB BBB bottom (default body shows).[/quote']

Thanks as always for the bug report.

AGHGEC hasn't been touched since the 1.15 update.

For its part, MMC is now using default HGEC hands and feet. The forearms have been replaced with the arms from the default Manga body.

I have not had any luck replicating either issue. Try a clean save and let me know if the problems persist.

I'm sorry this is giving you so much trouble :-/. The upperbody looks great however.

Manga wide lowerbody still has some deforming issues during excessive BBB animations but honestly' date=' I think it's ok as is because the tearing has stopped, but if your willing to take a look at it a possible solution might be to weightpeint the ass less drastically so it doesn't deform all crazy.

[/quote']

I haven't gotten to the Manga Wide lowerbody yet. I'm going to pack it up with the ZKEC update (1.18).

I'm sorry to say the mega manga hands still don't align (I think it actually may be calling the wrong hands' date=' as I can see the seam when the character is standing still, unlike the last time and looks WAY worse then in the last update)... also the newest update broke the AGHGEC HFOB BBB bottom (default body shows).[/quote']

For its part, MMC is now using default HGEC hands and feet. The forearms have been replaced with the arms from the default Manga body.

I have not had any luck replicating either issue. Try a clean save and let me know if the problems persist.

Manga wide lowerbody still has some deforming issues during excessive BBB animations but honestly' date=' I think it's ok as is because the tearing has stopped, but if your willing to take a look at it a possible solution might be to weightpeint the ass less drastically so it doesn't deform all crazy.

[/quote']

I haven't gotten to the Manga Wide lowerbody yet. I'm going to pack it up with the ZKEC update (1.18).

Same problem with clean save... I am going to re-install, maybe I put something in the wrong place.

Just to clarify, is there supposed to be two bombshell folders? one in...

data/meshes/bombshell

and

data/meshes/characters/bombshell

???

[/quote']

Same problem with clean save... I am going to re-install, maybe I put something in the wrong place.

Hold off on a reinstall.

I just downloaded the pack and it looks like the esp is...off.

I'm not sure if it is corrupted or what, but the crc doesn't match my local copy. I'll have a new update shortly to replace it.

OK, front page updated with corrected esp.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4p87ryydvpqb2sg

Just to clarify' date=' is there supposed to be two bombshell folders? one in...

data/meshes/bombshell

and

???

[/quote']

Nope. There should just be the one.

Looks like the RC 1.17 update was bad all around.

Going to scrap it and just jump to 1.18

Just to clarify' date=' is there supposed to be two bombshell folders? one in...

data/meshes/bombshell

and

???

[/quote']

Nope. There should just be the one.

Looks like the RC 1.17 update was bad all around.

Going to scrap it and just jump to 1.18

Ok... I checked with your modified .esp and it didn't fix anything. AGHGEC bodies still having trouble, and manga mega cup hands still broken, along with numerous other bugs I probably haven't seen.

Awaiting 1.18 release and will do bug hunting then. Sorry to hear your having updating issues, I manage a 1.5 TB database so I know how hard it is to keep track of files sometimes :-/.

Ok... I checked with your modified .esp and it didn't fix anything. AGHGEC bodies still having trouble' date=' and manga mega cup hands still broken, along with numerous other bugs I probably haven't seen.

Awaiting 1.18 release and will do bug hunting then. Sorry to hear your having updating issues, I manage a 1.5 TB database so I know how hard it is to keep track of files sometimes :-/.

[/quote']

Even with all of the bugs in 1.17, I can't figure out why you would be having problems with the AGHGEC meshes.

That's got me worried.

Ok... I checked with your modified .esp and it didn't fix anything. AGHGEC bodies still having trouble' date=' and manga mega cup hands still broken, along with numerous other bugs I probably haven't seen.

[/quote']

Even with all of the bugs in 1.17, I can't figure out why you would be having problems with the AGHGEC meshes.

That's got me worried.

main menu>>AGHGEC>>Huge Female Body>>BB bottom

This path reverts to default body mesh in the latest version... in 1.16 there wasn't even an option for a BB bottom, it just went...

main menu>>AGHGEC>>Huge Female Body

...and then the body activated and it had a BB bottom. In the latest version choosing the non-BB bottom works fine, and gives the body with the non-BB bottom.

Not sure whats happening but I hope that helps you.