When Downloading Mods with multiple versions do I only download the latest?

1 hour ago, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

So I am downloading animation mods for WW and I notice some of them, such as Mike24's animation mod have multiple versions, do I download all of them or just the latest version?

It depends on what pack are you installing, because some animations pack are separated, like Azmodan22 Animations, separated into a "Gold" & "Platinum" version,

in Mike24's Anims case, you just need to download the last updated version (21-01-2020)

10 hours ago, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

So I am downloading animation mods for WW and I notice some of them, such as Mike24's animation mod have multiple versions, do I download all of them or just the latest version?

I think with Azmodan22 you can't mix gold and platinum...I think you have to use either one....anyone who knows better may put me right on this if i'm wrong....

10 hours ago, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

The latest one. The .package file in the .zip file has no version number so you can only use one. Unless you rename it on your own which may cause issues.

7 hours ago, procian said:

I think with Azmodan22 you can't mix gold and platinum...I think you have to use either one....anyone who knows better may put me right on this if i'm wrong....

You can't mix Azmodan's "Normal" and "Rough" packages. Something to do with conflicting tuning or such.

Archived