5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Dann17, have you enabled non-human pregnancies in the MCM menu of Sexout Pregnancy?

Yes, i tried setting it to all creatures and everything, i get the same result, isnt there a chance to actually be the version of my game? i have the last version but i use a spanish instead of english one, ive seen some little bugs like in the think tank "old world blues" lacking options for the body parts exchange but im not sure if this is a mod issue or my own game issue.

@Fineness, there are no male-pregnant belly versions, unless somebody made them and didn't share them.

6 hours ago, Danni17 said:

Yes, i tried setting it to all creatures and everything, i get the same result, isnt there a chance to actually be the version of my game? i have the last version but i use a spanish instead of english one, ive seen some little bugs like in the think tank "old world blues" lacking options for the body parts exchange but im not sure if this is a mod issue or my own game issue.

If you have the creature-options on, it should work. Is it only with 'small' animals, or also with bighorners etc?

And if it's with all creatures, then I'd like to know your MCM menu settings. Perhaps there is a bug, that I'm not aware of.

13 hours ago, dborg2 said:

@Fineness, there are no male-pregnant belly versions, unless somebody made them and didn't share them.

If you have the creature-options on, it should work. Is it only with 'small' animals, or also with bighorners etc?

And if it's with all creatures, then I'd like to know your MCM menu settings. Perhaps there is a bug, that I'm not aware of.

As far as ive tested this problem only appears with bloatflies and cazadors (idk if its called cazador or hunters) basically larvae creatures. Bighorners deathclaws dogs coyotes everything else works perfectly. Right now im downloading a GOG version of the game in english to see if its a language version problem somehow. (some months ago i had the same issue with the flies and cazadors but i thought it was something i messed up with, now i installed it again and have the same bug so it could be a spanish version problem) Edit: Its not a problem with the language, also i tryed manually installing the mods, and the flies / cazadors keep bugged, note i use moonshadow race, could this be a problem?

I just came back to this and redid my whole mod list updating everything and re-installing stuff for a fresh play through. When I load the game Pregnancy V3 is saying that my SCR is too old. It asks for a 2018 version but its quite obvious the newest version of SCR is from 2017.

Can I just ignore these warnings or am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, DanHelsing said:

I just came back to this and redid my whole mod list updating everything and re-installing stuff for a fresh play through. When I load the game Pregnancy V3 is saying that my SCR is too old. It asks for a 2018 version but its quite obvious the newest version of SCR is from 2017.

Can I just ignore these warnings or am I missing something?

Nevermind, I just read through the support page for SCR and found a new esp that was updated for an issue with the medical scanner. Sorry I didn't investigate further before posting here.

7 hours ago, Flyingcow25 said:

Any plans to make this mod work with the new Bodyslide for New vegas?

It was possible but due to texture distortions in belts and things the consensus was the staged outfits looked a lot better and by the time morphing became possible we had already made staged outfits for most of the outfits available.

Anyone who wants to is free to make a version though or patch for this. The clothing swapping scripts are separate and 14 or so scipts could be replaced by one script and it would then work properly with any body type. Alternatively each stage could be scaled as progression occurred.

2 hours ago, Gregi95 said:

When pregnant with Deathclaw the belly doesn't go past stage 1 and when pregnant with gecko belly doesn't go past stage 2. Working as intended or is my game bugged? 

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Depends on the number of eggs. Depends on Cum inflation and depends in settings. But I think Deathclaw (1 egg) should be 1 or 2 stages bigger.

Did you have it for multiple outfits?

Hmm I thought the Deathclaw eggs were a lot bigger about the size of a watermelon, so a single egg should go to P3, can anyone else confirm Deathclaw eggs are undersize and need buffing?

11 hours ago, Laelaps said:

There is a couple baby mods out. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21132/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21913/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61269

The babies from this mod cry, have cribs, need to be fed, and have changeable clothes.

It'd be awesome if those features could be added to this mod

Cool, someone could probably write a patch to that mod, but I no longer do NewVegas stuff, got enough nightmares in FO4 modding :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, waff said:

Naming the Offspring when they grow up is bugged as hell but whatever. 

Sorry, had so many features I never finished them all before I swapped to playing/modding FO4.

Others are welcome to make fixes or patches and I'll add them in.

So I I've downloaded both the regular and the overkill maternity packs butt i'm still getting the invisible bodies with floating heads and hands but i'm running windows 10 and none of the tutorials work for well windows 10 can any one help me out?

1 hour ago, D0G7337H said:

So I I've downloaded both the regular and the overkill maternity packs butt i'm still getting the invisible bodies with floating heads and hands but i'm running windows 10 and none of the tutorials work for well windows 10 can any one help me out?

Invisible bodies means the meshes aren't installed properly, shouldn't matter with Windows 10 any different to other Windows.

On 3/19/2018 at 6:23 PM, Halstrom said:

Hmm I thought the Deathclaw eggs were a lot bigger about the size of a watermelon, so a single egg should go to P3, can anyone else confirm Deathclaw eggs are undersize and need buffing?

Not sure if anyone already reported back on this but while I was troubleshooting for a different problem I got my character pregnant with deathclaw eggs. Belly went to P2 at most. In addition, cum inflation settings don't seem to be working at all for me. P3 and P4 belly models are definitely there, as NPCs from mods I have are definitely walking around with them, but even with 2 or 3 Deathclaw eggs the most I got was P2.