right this time i used the original save used for the last test but from the beginning of game so it's fresh with the same setting this time the scanner says 0 sperm after acts waited days in game no pregnancy this time

pregnancy seem to work only when it says their sperm/swimmers in the scanner and that decides whenever it wants to work

is it possible that pregnancy ain't getting information from spunk and that why the scanner/pregancy doesn't work sometime

SexoutSCRLog-2017-8-6-12-7.txt

Yeah had to update SCR Medical scanner again to show floating point values for semen too.

Update 20170807.1:

Updated Medical scanner to add decimal places to Semen

Only updated Pregnancy and Offspring to ask for 20170807.1 or later

Offspring was just over a year behind in date.

can we force birth?
Come on it's funny and it's a pain the pregnany never end my Pc is huge belly restricted in a  lot of armor for day i put lenght pregnancy to 1% and i press T in continue to make the birth poop but damn it's not happennind and each day i wait i wast dring and food and lust penality...
Come on....
I'm about to turn this off pretty soon.

How to give birth?
It's not by waiting? it kick inside the belly and all other stuff, but it never get out!

Relaunched a new game to test on NPCs the last version, Pregnancy works well when there is sperm present but I'm unable to put sperm in NPCs having sexual relations.

I add spell on females with "NX_SetEVfl "Spunk:Vol:Inside" 500000.0" and "NX_SetEVfl "SOP:Vol:AsianOldAged" 500000.0" but it break immersion a little.

Is there a prerequisite concerning INT for the NPCs to have babies? :P 

can we force birth?

Come on it's funny and it's a pain the pregnany never end my Pc is huge belly restricted in a  lot of armor for day i put lenght pregnancy to 1% and i press T in continue to make the birth poop but damn it's not happennind and each day i wait i wast dring and food and lust penality...

Come on....

I'm about to turn this off pretty soon.

How to give birth?

It's not by waiting? it kick inside the belly and all other stuff, but it never get out!

I need to see a debug.txt file to diagnose anything. Activate the debug.txt in SCR and attach the file to your bug report, I don't even have this game installed anymore, so can only do fixes based on debug feedback.

Relaunched a new game to test on NPCs the last version, Pregnancy works well when there is sperm present but I'm unable to put sperm in NPCs having sexual relations.

I add spell on females with "NX_SetEVfl "Spunk:Vol:Inside" 500000.0" and "NX_SetEVfl "SOP:Vol:AsianOldAged" 500000.0" but it break immersion a little.

Is there a prerequisite concerning INT for the NPCs to have babies? :P

Yes just adding sperm isn't enough you also need to add the scripted fertility token to an actor if they don't have one or set the Female fertility slider to all instead of default which is just player and companions.

Yes just adding sperm isn't enough you also need to add the scripted fertility token to an actor if they don't have one or set the Female fertility slider to all instead of default which is just player and companions.

All works well, I only add sperm on females having fertility token.

Do you know where is the problem of the sperm not acquired by female NPCs during sexual acts? Is it pregnacy or spunk? 

oh thanks for the help but in fact i just try to know how can we give birth.
Maybe we need to be in a clinic or near a bed?
I think every one posting here or almost can tell if i just have to wait. Because in the old version it was to wait and there was a little birth anim and a baby was in inventory.

but now i have no idea.
So i turned pregnancy off ^^'
I can play the game; btw it ruined on armor i mean it's stuck on P5.

If you tell me it's still the same nothing special to do for give birth it mean i have a trouble and i will search/reinstall and other for a moment, and if it still dont work i will post "debug" things but i dont know how we do that?
I will search :)
Thanks anyway sorry for bothering with basic question but it's not write how birth appear, most of topic concern the setting, the improvement, but nothing about the basic stuff.
Being impregnate for sure no need to ask but for give birth maybe we need special place or condition, i dont know.
Just asking.

I think every one posting here or almost can tell if i just have to wait. Because in the old version it was to wait and there was a little birth anim and a baby was in inventory.

but now i have no idea.

If you tell me it's still the same nothing special to do for give birth it mean i have a trouble and i will search/reinstall and other for a moment, and if it still dont work i will post "debug" things but i dont know how we do that?

Thanks anyway sorry for bothering with basic question but it's not write how birth appear, most of topic concern the setting, the improvement, but nothing about the basic stuff.

Being impregnate for sure no need to ask but for give birth maybe we need special place or condition, i dont know.

Just asking.

Birthing should start with some cramp messages, pain, water breaking etc and progress to the point you can barely move. After the water breaking message you need to remove your clothing or birthing will be blocked causing more pain etc. when you remove clothing shortly after an animation should start with you sitting on the floor, there should be a baby cry and it appears in your inventory.

but now i have no idea.

Just asking.

Birthing should start with some cramp messages, pain, water breaking etc and progress to the point you can barely move. After the water breaking message you need to remove your clothing or birthing will be blocked causing more pain etc. when you remove clothing shortly after an animation should start with you sitting on the floor, there should be a baby cry and it appears in your inventory.

Thanks a lot i had few bugs like swtiching from body to first trimester to last and finally, my pc lost pregnancy but it seem work correctly now (it was messy bug)

But i have few question i noticed while pregnancy my armor stat were off i mean the SD/SR.

Is that normal?

And is there any sexout hud except sexout lust but similar workong with Ohud to show current stage of pregnancy, pregnancy chance and total cum in wombs, to avoid to switch every time on scanners in inventory!

Thanks you :)

But i have few question i noticed while pregnancy my armor stat were off i mean the SD/SR.

Is that normal?

And is there any sexout hud except sexout lust but similar workong with Ohud to show current stage of pregnancy, pregnancy chance and total cum in wombs, to avoid to switch every time on scanners in inventory!

Its possible some pregnancy armors are different armor ratings, all NPC armors had to have 1 point of Armor as I found NPCs would unequip 0 armor outfis if better outfits were in their inventory. The health of the armor should copy over, but if it didn't tht may explain it being bette or worse.

And there's no Pregnancy HUDs I know of.

Is that normal?

Its possible some pregnancy armors are different armor ratings, all NPC armors had to have 1 point of Armor as I found NPCs would unequip 0 armor outfis if better outfits were in their inventory. The health of the armor should copy over, but if it didn't tht may explain it being bette or worse.

And there's no Pregnancy HUDs I know of.

thanks!

Making one should be great i think! I mean an pregnancy hud to avoid switch on inventory each time ^^

Also my pregnancy is still drunk it turn on "little bulged belly" to grossivly pregnant or extrem. and no birth. I think i will check again all the necessary, the load order and a clean install of it :)

Thanks Halstron!

Hey Halstrom, i found a bug (i don't know if anyone else have this), when my character finish the birth (and drop offsprings) the animation for birthing doesn't end, and with it does the player lies in the ground Unconscious, i waited for 20 mins (real time) and nothing, so i trigger the "masturbation" animation and when it finished i have control of my character again.

Great job fixing the the pregnancy/spunk problem dude.

Hey Halstrom, i found a bug (i don't know if anyone else have this), when my character finish the birth (and drop offsprings) the animation for birthing doesn't end, and with it does the player lies in the ground Unconscious, i waited for 20 mins (real time) and nothing, so i trigger the "masturbation" animation and when it finished i have control of my character again.

Strange, no ones reported that, and I haven't made any changes to the birthing scripts.

I need to see a SCR debug.txt file with debugging set to 7 or 8 to diagnose and fix anything.

Strange, no ones reported that, and I haven't made any changes to the birthing scripts.

I need to see a SCR debug.txt file with debugging set to 7 or 8 to diagnose and fix anything.

Ok, and where can i find the debug.txt once i done the debug in the pregnancy mod?,in the main game folder?

Ok, and where can i find the debug.txt once i done the debug in the pregnancy mod?,in the main game folder?

here some screenshots on how to do a debug and the location of it  

post-499928-0-50783000-1502633565_thumb.png

post-499928-0-63982000-1502633568_thumb.png

post-499928-0-74939300-1502633571_thumb.png

post-499928-0-35209600-1502633575_thumb.png

How do i get npcs pregnant before sex? Cause i remember reading that was possible on the first page, Also random npc outfits doesn't seem to work. Recently got back into NV after a long hiatus of playing Skyrim instead shame the modding community is sorta dying out.

MCM menu Sexout Pregnancy --> Fertility setting to 2(companions), 3 (companions+future companions) or 4 (every female). Or on the 'Other settings' tab. "Generate random preg outfit spawnings".

Setting '4' cancels out the "Generate random preg outfit spawnings" effect, because all female bellies are recalculated and readjusted with setting '4'.

MCM menu Sexout Pregnancy --> Fertility setting to 2(companions), 3 (companions+future companions) or 4 (every female). Or on the 'Other settings' tab. "Generate random preg outfit spawnings".

Setting '4' cancels out the "Generate random preg outfit spawnings" effect, because all female bellies are recalculated and readjusted with setting '4'.

Alright but i've yet to find a npc that's pregnant and i got setting 4 on. I'm not sure how it works do they need to have sex or not to have a ova and end up preg. I'm not sure what settings are best for npcs to be effected so let me know what i need to change.

post-964321-0-90324100-1503097189_thumb.jpg

Alright but i've yet to find a npc that's pregnant and i got setting 4 on. I'm not sure how it works do they need to have sex or not to have a ova and end up preg. I'm not sure what settings are best for npcs to be effected so let me know what i need to change.

Random NPC's will only get pregnant if their fertility etc is correct and they have sex. This will not happen unless the player is in the same cell. Pregnancy progress should catch up though if you leave the cell and come back a week/month later.

To get too many random NPC's pregnant will mean a lagfest too.