14 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Do you mean YOU cleaned the Pregnancy ESM?

Cleaned as in Undelete and Disable. There where no iTM's iirc.

All done using FNVEdit's automatic functions ofc. The only manual edits i did was adding YUP's changes to pregnancy itself but that's a diff topic.

And no, none of the changes done by cleaning and adding YUP compatibility are in those patches. They really only fix the render bug.

53 minutes ago, CGi said:

Cleaned as in Undelete and Disable. There where no iTM's iirc.

All done using FNVEdit's automatic functions ofc. The only manual edits i did was adding YUP's changes to pregnancy itself but that's a diff topic.

And no, none of the changes done by cleaning and adding YUP compatibility are in those patches. They really only fix the render bug.

:smiley: it sounded like from reading your previous post this was for someone that had cleaned their esm themselves. Or that it required someone to clean the esm before using the patch. I just wanted to be sure I was clear on this. Thanks.

I was unaware there was a render bug, though I knew there was an issue trying to get the gyno chair to appear in the clinic, what were the changes that made a German translation different to the UK version, Translation of dialogue?

Was this made using the stable version or the beta posted here last week? I might merge the UK version into the next release. But I don't have the game installed so can't playtest it.

Otherwise I'll add them to the downloads if no one has any issues.

17 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

I was unaware there was a render bug, though I knew there was an issue trying to get the gyno chair to appear in the clinic, what were the changes that made a German translation different to the UK version, Translation of dialogue?

Was this made using the stable version or the beta posted here last week? I might merge the UK version into the next release. But I don't have the game installed so can't playtest it.

that has had to be there for some time...

I never had a problem with rendering so it is a surprise to me.

9 minutes ago, Shenshi said:

anyone know how to stop the body from switching during sex?

It should not switch during sex, the bodyswapping scripts should disable themselves for the player whilst sex is happening unless dborg2 has changed that. NPCs may still swap belly sizes but we found for some reason the player swapping caused invisible bodies.

4 hours ago, Shenshi said:

my toon pg and the sex make her belly go to normal size.  do u know how to stop it?

You mean, when your toon undresses, it switches to 'normal' body, and after sex, back to pregnant belly?

If so, it's like Halstrom says. To prevent invisible bodies all 'clothes', including the nude-pregnant-body, are removed from your toon during sex.  This part hasn't changed for as long as I can remember.

22 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Ups... didn't see your post earlier.
Objects not being rendered is part of the same error i fixed with those patches as far as i know and is usually fixed by making sure no objects are placed below -500 and/or adding/correcting room bounds. But it's a graphical error that's usually restricted to users of ATi GPU's in combination with certain driver versions.

The german version has the name for the New Vegas Clinic in german and the patches are based on the latest beta ... not that it matters much.

On 12/22/2017 at 3:18 PM, mrgg34g said:

I don't get pregnant even if set the cycle to 1 day and fertility 95%, ive got the trackers on and even have the multiplier for spunk set to 10. but don't get pregnant at all.

I've got the exact same issue. Even if the medical scanner says that sperm is in the womb, it won't work. Often I find the sperm doesn't appear or only appears in the vagina and not the womb. Sperm also disappears after only waiting 23 hours.

What confuses me is the fact that I've had the mod working fine in previous testing sessions and other times not at all. I haven't changed my load order at all, its just very inconsistent. Sometimes I get pregnant right away; other times I don't get pregnant or it takes hours of testing for it to work, only to break again after.

What are the settings for Male-fertility?

Was the sperm-provider human, or do you have the 'can get pregnant from anything' options on?

Also from memory, but I believe the cycle should be set to at least 2 days minimum. I think setting it to  1 day was causing bugs in the past.

5 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Update20171231.1:

Merged in Render patch UK version to beta version (Warning, Interior Lighting Overhaul Ultimate Edition conflicts and overwrites it)

SexoutPregnancyV3-20171231.1.zip

Ya, iLO overwrites the changes done to the clinic.
i could provide another patch that comes with iLO support via script but the user would have to remove the clinic cell from iLO to avoid lighting bugs and removing the room bounds.

Or i could provide a patched version of iLO so it covers the changes to the cell.

3 hours ago, CGi said:

Ya, iLO overwrites the changes done to the clinic.
i could provide another patch that comes with iLO support via script but the user would have to remove the clinic cell from iLO to avoid lighting bugs and removing the room bounds.

Or i could provide a patched version of iLO so it covers the changes to the cell.

Would it be possible to create a minor esp that removes the ILO clinic cell and readds the sexout pregnancy cell? If you could write a compatiblity patch that has SOPreg and ILO as requirement, that would probably do it?

27 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Would it be possible to create a minor esp that removes the ILO clinic cell and readds the sexout pregnancy cell? If you could write a compatiblity patch that has SOPreg and ILO as requirement, that would probably do it?

To remove the clinic cell from iLO, iLO has to be edited directly.
The easiest solution is to create a patch for iLO and SOP that adds the changes from SOP to iLO as it could be done by only using FNVEdit.
But that's up to you guys to decide.

On 12/30/2017 at 2:25 AM, dborg2 said:

What are the settings for Male-fertility?

Was the sperm-provider human, or do you have the 'can get pregnant from anything' options on?

Also from memory, but I believe the cycle should be set to at least 2 days minimum. I think setting it to  1 day was causing bugs in the past.

Male fertility was 100% and I've been using Chet from good springs as my test monkey. I always leave the non-human settings alone, so that means ghouls are allowed and androids are not.

I've tried various options for cycle length and from what I can tell, one day almost never works and anything more is better but still very unlikely to work. Cranking up the fertility can help but always causes triplets or more, despite turning multiple conception chance to 0%. I would prefer multiples to be a rare occurrence.

On ‎1‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:17 PM, tod howard said:

Male fertility was 100% and I've been using Chet from good springs as my test monkey. I always leave the non-human settings alone, so that means ghouls are allowed and androids are not.

I've tried various options for cycle length and from what I can tell, one day almost never works and anything more is better but still very unlikely to work. Cranking up the fertility can help but always causes triplets or more, despite turning multiple conception chance to 0%. I would prefer multiples to be a rare occurrence.

Anything for my bestie Tod H :smile:
Update 20180101.1:

Adjusted SexoutPOvaPregCalcScript to limit pregnancy to 1 if Multiple conception chance is zero, not this won't stop a multiple pregnancy caused by having 2x Ova fertilised, but will stop one Ova splitting into multiple triplets etc.

Untested, and to do more would be a lot more complicated and require testing I can't do without New Vegas installed.

So I've got the mod working now and everything seems fully functional. I have one last problem and that is that there is no nude P1 body. I have all the maternity packs downloaded and all clothing in the game works for all pregnancy sizes, even P1. Whats happening is my characters cloths will appear in P1 sizes but when I take them off I'll have the regular body. When I reach P2 size, cloths and naked body are their proper sizes, and each size after that is also functioning correctly. Am I missing something? 

While I'm on this topic, what is the body used in the pictures for the mod page? The one with the pubic hair.

1 hour ago, tod howard said:

So I've got the mod working now and everything seems fully functional. I have one last problem and that is that there is no nude P1 body. I have all the maternity packs downloaded and all clothing in the game works for all pregnancy sizes, even P1. Whats happening is my characters cloths will appear in P1 sizes but when I take them off I'll have the regular body. When I reach P2 size, cloths and naked body are their proper sizes, and each size after that is also functioning correctly. Am I missing something?

I'm aware of this issue, but haven't been able to pinpoint the reason yet. I'll put it in my internal buglist and see if I can find a solution for this.

Another issue that I also know about is, that you can get multiple pregnant bodies in certain circumstances. I think these 2 issues are possibly related.