Is it just me or Spore Plant is really "aggressive" pregnancy wise? I mean that after 1 sex you become immediately pregnant and you give a birth like shitton times and it's quite annoying. Every time I had to reset pregnancy because I kept laying hundreds of spore plant pods after just 1 visit to place with Spore plants / spore carriers.

Is it just me or Spore Plant is really "aggressive" pregnancy wise? I mean that after 1 sex you become immediately pregnant and you give a birth like shitton times and it's quite annoying. Every time I had to reset pregnancy because I kept laying hundreds of spore plant pods after just 1 visit to place with Spore plants / spore carriers.

I think it could be because they are laying eggs/pods no ova or semen is necessary for pregnancy to occur, its just the way tentacle rape oviposition works :)

No ones every brought this up as an issue before. But then it should not be hundreds either.

If someone can supply a debug.txt file showing me the numbers, I can probably tweak them back a bit compared to other pregnancies.

I don't have FONV installed anymore but I can tweak the scripts.

I think it could be because they are laying eggs/pods no ova or semen is necessary for pregnancy to occur, its just the way tentacle rape oviposition works :)

No ones every brought this up as an issue before. But then it should not be hundreds either.

If someone can supply a debug.txt file showing me the numbers, I can probably tweak them back a bit compared to other pregnancies.

I don't have FONV installed anymore but I can tweak the scripts.

Oh god... It didn't even want to reset. I was resetting pregnancy like 5 times before character finally stopped getting pregnant out of thin air. I'd say in total probably roughly around 400 pods were laid because I didn't want to reset it all the time and I hoped it'll finally end. It'd be less annoying if spore pods wouldn't be laid one by one. So when you're laying 80 in "one series" it means dropping 80 times on the floor and getting 80 times through full birth sequence to get 1 pod... and then another one... and another... 

it's even more difficult if offspring are your companions because you don't have unlimited time to wait. Waiting too many days just to reset pregnancy will result in offspring death of old age. It's especially true with insect companions (like mantis) who have quite short life time. And making companion essential doesn't prevent them from old age death. Yeah they won't die just like that but after popping up death message several times they'll finally just disappear to void. And when you have home full of animals rebuilding whole "family" after old-age death is quite a lot of work.

Okay for now I managed to get out of this trouble. It was frustrating experience xD 

It's actually first time character laid so excessive number of pods and hanged during that. Usually it was around 30-ish per lay but still it was annoying because of one-by-one sequence. However still what I mean by "aggresive" pregnancy is that you wander around wasteland, get raped by shitton of animals and nothing happens. I mean you really need to try to get pregnant because it's quite rare to get pregnant "accidentally" from single ambush. So in the end you get raped by tens of creatures or even hundreds during full DLC gameplay. And nothing really happens. And then BOOM wild spore plant appears and insta pregnancy incoming from single accident... And 80 pods. In 3 series because why not. When you were waiting 5 days for that one fuckin dog pup, but no xD

--

Anyways for future reference. What do I need to do in order to generate debug.txt? Just check debug mode in menu or something else?

Oh god... It didn't even want to reset. I was resetting pregnancy like 5 times before character finally stopped getting pregnant out of thin air. I'd say in total probably roughly around 400 pods were laid because I didn't want to reset it all the time and I hoped it'll finally end. It'd be less annoying if spore pods wouldn't be laid one by one. So when you're laying 80 in "one series" it means dropping 80 times on the floor and getting 80 times through full birth sequence to get 1 pod... and then another one... and another... 

it's even more difficult if offspring are your companions because you don't have unlimited time to wait. Waiting too many days just to reset pregnancy will result in offspring death of old age. It's especially true with insect companions (like mantis) who have quite short life time. And making companion essential doesn't prevent them from old age death. Yeah they won't die just like that but after popping up death message several times they'll finally just disappear to void. And when you have home full of animals rebuilding whole "family" after old-age death is quite a lot of work.

Okay for now I managed to get out of this trouble. It was frustrating experience xD 

It's actually first time character laid so excessive number of pods and hanged during that. Usually it was around 30-ish per lay but still it was annoying because of one-by-one sequence. However still what I mean by "aggresive" pregnancy is that you wander around wasteland, get raped by shitton of animals and nothing happens. I mean you really need to try to get pregnant because it's quite rare to get pregnant "accidentally" from single ambush. So in the end you get raped by tens of creatures or even hundreds during full DLC gameplay. And nothing really happens. And then BOOM wild spore plant appears and insta pregnancy incoming from single accident... And 80 pods. In 3 series because why not. When you were waiting 5 days for that one fuckin dog pup, but no xD

--

Anyways for future reference. What do I need to do in order to generate debug.txt? Just check debug mode in menu or something else?

Yep sounds bad, I'll have a look at the scripts today and start by tweaking back the ratio of spore pods created by the sperm, what setting do you have for fertility and pregnancy speed etc. Part of the problem may be because if you have settings cranked up 10 times to make other pregnancies to occur easier then it may amplify the issue.

In the SCR Debug MCM menu there is an option to create a debug.txt file, its pretty self explanatory. You will also need to turn on pregnancy debugging too.

hi i have a problem and i need help please im playing TTW and when i try to enter the simulation pot from Operation Anchorage the Neural Interface Suit change to the P1 variation and i cant enter the pod

Hmm that's a tricky one because I don't have TTW installed to look at the scripts and conditions installed, somewhere it will have a check against the player wearing the Neural interface suit, that needs to be changed to check against the NeuralIterface suit formlist containing all the Neural interface variations. And to change that would possibly make the file require TTW as a master. Someone who knows what they are doing and has TTW installed might be able to make a patch.

Scratch all that, I just looked and there are no pregnant versions of the Neural Interface suit in my mods at all so you will have to take it up with the Maternity Expanded mod creator.

Update 20170616:

Reduced check chances of semen turning into eggs/pods/larve

Hopefully this will improve things, I looked at how it works and its pretty kludgy, I have a limit of 10-15 sporepods maximum, but the problem is as they are birthed any remaining sperm can be converted immediately into more pods. I don't remove any sperm though, I would have to work out how to do that. Which is a lot of work for a mod I don't play anymore. I'll wait for more info about spunk before adding something to remove all the sperm.

The problem is I basically create sporepods/eggs/larve by sperm/10000 with a capped limit of 15. But as the sporepods are laid they are immediately replaced because sperm is still there. Its probably not as noticeable on other eggs/larve because they are slower to progress.

• 3 weeks later...

im not 100% sure its this mod but when i set the player fertility and multi conception settings to max for a fertile breeder quest it seems to spawn 10's of party hats in my inventory over time and when i lowered those settings it seemed to have stopped 

im not 100% sure its this mod but when i set the player fertility and multi conception settings to max for a fertile breeder quest it seems to spawn 10's of party hats in my inventory over time and when i lowered those settings it seemed to have stopped

Hmm weird, I think the Party hat was the default object for something to clear it from whatever it was. I'll have a look.

so it seems for me sometimes when my character gets pregnant,the body never changes and in status under effects its at "maybe pregnant" for the entire pregnancy.I had this happen the other day but then later that day when i loaded my game it started working to show the pregnant body again and turning on debug for pregnancy it shows i have a bodyswap token which i assume thats whats suppose to make the body change

every time after i give birth in the game the camera gets stuck on the ground in 3rd person and on the ground sideways in first person how can I fix this?

Try pressing [Tab] to bring the Pipboy up and [Tab] again to put it away, it worked for me.

^ That is the recommended fix.

hi their i think having problems with your mod  what is my character or companions wont get Pregnant I spoke to doc over at spunk forum thinking it had to be something to do with sperm and swimmers but that turn out not to be the case 

i already done load a older and a log but course let know if their anything out that you need as im pretty a new to this 

LoadOrder_FalloutNV_2017-07-24T14-40-53.txt

Soliciting-Debug-Dump--2017-7-24--15-26-24.txt

SexoutSCRLog-2017-7-24-15-26.txt

so to update my characters pregnant belly situation it seems the belly only changes to P1 at the last couple hours of pregnancy along with the P1 effects

In the past when I played with the pregnancy aspect of Sexout if you had the speed of pregnancy too fast you wouldn't swap through the body stages and just jump to one or two stages and then give birth. Check the speed of the pregnancy settings and perhaps try to make it longer to see if the stages progress properly.

so to update my characters pregnant belly situation it seems the belly only changes to P1 at the last couple hours of pregnancy along with the P1 effects

In the past when I played with the pregnancy aspect of Sexout if you had the speed of pregnancy too fast you wouldn't swap through the body stages and just jump to one or two stages and then give birth. Check the speed of the pregnancy settings and perhaps try to make it longer to see if the stages progress properly.

i haven't tested other pregnancy length percentages but so far 1% works just fine but i would like to have a little longer than that but not much higher

Ah I hadn't realised Doc ha released his update, this should fix the not getting pregnant issue.

Unfortunately without NV installed I can't test this, so if I can get some feedback, it would be good incase I've missed a zero or something :)

Update 20170725.1:

Adjustments to allow for Spunk Sperm number changes.

Yeah no confirmations yet so far, only 3 downloads, might take a few days. If I hit 20 downloads and no reports of issues I'll move it to the main upload.

Ah I hadn't realised Doc ha released his update, this should fix the not getting pregnant issue.

Unfortunately without NV installed I can't test this, so if I can get some feedback, it would be good incase I've missed a zero or something :)

Update 20170725.1:

Requires latest SexoutSpunk Update 1.0005 (20170721) or later.

Yeah no confirmations yet so far, only 3 downloads, might take a few days. If I hit 20 downloads and no reports of issues I'll move it to the main upload.

Update 20170725.1:

i dont know if this update fix the problem , but the message about the sperm problem still pop up a each reload of save

Update 20170725.1:

i dont know if this update fix the problem , but the message about the sperm problem still pop up a each reload of save

It probably won't fix any existing screwy values unless Doc put limits in assuming you also updated SexoutSpunk to the latest version too.

so i recently updated spunk and pregnancy to there newest versions and pregnancy seems to have stopped working,not sure what it causing it but i think it might of been spunks update,and some times it counts swimmers and after maxing fertility settings my character doesnt get pregnant and the sperm count stays the same.I have both spunk and new vegas pregnancy's newest versions and it seems the pregnancy's with fertile breeder creatures trigger pregnancy just fine