i have a question,for the babies that appear in apparel do they have to be equipped to grow? Alright ran into a new issue the baby i had equipped grew up and when i name it, it renames my character as well,is there anything i can do beside using the console to rename my character? After closing New Vegas and starting it again my kid is now "insertracehere Offspring",so like with my character is there a console command to set the kids name again?

Kids should grow fine in inventory, storage boxes, refrigerators etc.

I could never get the renaming to work, its a long term bug.

okay really appropriate the answer and after looking stuff up looks like with console commands i can change a npc's name,so that would be a good way around that

The PC body is just the normal naked one. not invisible, not pregnant.  Also PC involved animations wont play. The animations still work because NPC only sequences still work fine. but if it involves the PC nothing happens. The system doesn't recognize any animations were attempted. Is there something else i forgot? Or is one of the other mods messing with it? Any help would be much appreciated

No idea as Pregnancy has nothing to do with the animations other than checking if they are happening to stop swapping mid sex. And the animations in Sexout do not do any checks to do with Pregnancy.

Thanks for the answer, i will keep digging. Sorry for how confusing i was with explaining the problem

Update 20170119.1:

Heaps of various updates and fixes by dborg2 for the Maternity Pack Overkill, most are just name changes and outfits added to formlists.

Tried to fix the open bugs:

Results so far (tested):

Now swapping:

- Chinese stealth armor (OA 3a02, c18f)

- Dirty pre-War spring outfit (F3 66c71)

- Leather Armor (F3 66c72, 66c74) - not swapping

- Sexy Negligee

- Tunnel Snake outfit (F3 61d98)

Other fixed bugs:

- Arena Sunset Sarsaparilla Swimsuit swaps to Arena SunsetSars Swimsuit

- MantisSuit Olive Camo - Wrong pickup-drop sound

- Corset Dress Blue Damaged P5 becomes Corset Dress Red Damaged P6

- Civilian engineer jumpsuit swaps from P3 back to P1 instead of P0.

Requires SCR 20170119.1

Hello all. Apart from the fixes I did in Sexout Pregnancy, I also made it easier to add your own maternity-outfits to work with Sexout Pregnancy. Here is the guide:

-------------------

How to make your maternity clothes work with Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy ™

Step 1: Make your outfits in Geck and (just as advice) give them a name, including the bellysize between paranthesis ie: "Boomer Flightsuit (P1)"
Step 2: Make a script that adds your outfits dynaically to formidlists. You the following snippet as example:

Set rItem to BuildRef iModIndex 508284 ; *** Modified utility Jumpsuit xx07c17c
            ListAddForm SexoutSLOutfitModifiedUtilityJumpsuit rItem
            ListAddForm SexoutSLClothAppearFactionVaultDweller rItem

You have several FormIdlists that you need to fill

(* = bellysize)
- SexoutSFLClothType<Bodytype> - Required if you want to swap only when user has a particular bodytype installed
- SexoutSFLVendor<Vendor name> - Optional. Presumably works with SexoutStore*
- SexoutSLClothAppearFaction<Factioname> - Optional. Presumably works with mods that look at factions*
- SexoutSLClothAppearPregnant - Required for all pregnant outfits P1+ and L1+
- SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantLumpy - Required for all Lumpy pregnant outfits L1+
- SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP* - Required for Sexout Pregnancy*. Swapping goes weird if you forget to fill these formidlists
- SexoutSLClothAppear<other stuff> - Optional. Presumably works with mods that look at appearances
- SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP* - Optional. If outfit is in this formidlist. Then If you wear this piece of cloth, it won't swap to bigger or smaller. You'll need a workbench solution than.
- SexoutSLClothType<Other Types> - Optional. Presumably works with mods that look at appearances
- SexoutSLOutfit<Your outfit name here> - This formidlist needs to be created by you, the modder, and you don't need to fill it dynamically, but can fill it in the Geck.

Step 3: Create scripts for P0 and bigger

Create scripts to overwrite MPOBodySwapAddon<Lowest unclaimed number>P<Belly Size>   (Now known as the swap scripts). Use the existing scripts as base.
Example

if GetEquipped SexoutSLOutfitUniqueMerc01    ; <-- FormIdList
        Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutSOutfitUniqueMerc01P1 ; <-- Outfit that you want the script to swap into
    endif

If your Maternity outfits go from P1 to P3, make scripts for P4 to P7 also, but have it swap to your max-size. Example of a P7 script snippet

if GetEquipped SexoutSLOutfitUniqueMerc01   
        Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutSOutfitUniqueMerc01P3 ; <-- Assuming P3 is the biggest size you have
    endif

Step 4: (optional)  If your P0 (non pregnant) outfit is part of DLC or a different mod. Do the following:

Make changes to one of these scripts: SexoutSCR00SAddDLCStuff (New Vegas DLC), SexoutSCR00SAddFallout3Stuff (Tale Of Two Wastelands), SexoutSCR00SAdd3rdPartyStuff (Custom Mods)

if (IsModLoaded "HonestHearts.esm")     ; <-- Check if your mod is loaded. In this case I'm checking Honest Hearts DLC
            Set iModIndex to GetModIndex "HonestHearts.esm"   ; <-- switch the iModIndex reference to the external mod.
            Set rItem to BuildRef iModIndex 40945 ; *** Waking Cloud's Outfit xx009ff1       ; get the outfit by calculating the modindex. The number is in decimal. Also a piece of advise is to also write down the name and hexidecimal value for later debugging.
            ListAddForm SexoutSLOutfitWakingCloudsOutfit rItem    ; <-- Add him to the proper lists. See Step 2 for that
       Endif

Because we can't be certain that the user has the necessary DLC/TTW/Custom mod loaded, we also need to use a trick to make sure swapping to the minimal size works.

Put this logic in the P0-swap script

if GetEquipped SexoutSOutfitDLC03AuralStealthsuit                 ;  Check if you are wearing an outfit of your created formidlist
        if (IsModLoaded "OldWorldBlues.esm")                                  ; If yes. Check if you have the external mod loaded
            Set iModIndex to GetModIndex "OldWorldBlues.esm"        ; Get that mods reference
            Set rItem to BuildRef iModIndex 49455 ; *** StealthSuit MkII        ; Get the 'Not pregnant'-outfits reference
            Set rSwapUpperBody to rItem                                                     ; Set rSwapUpperBody to that outfit so that you can return that value later
        else
            Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutSNVDLC03AuralStealthsuitP1B3  ; If the user didn't have the mod loaded. Go the the smallest available option. ie. the P1 version of the outfit.
        endif
    endif

That all the necessary steps. Make sure you *Claim* a number. Maternity Pack Overkill has already claimed MPOBodySwapP* and Sexout Breeder has claimed Addon1.

Hello all. Apart from the fixes I did in Sexout Pregnancy, I also made it easier to add your own maternity-outfits to work with Sexout Pregnancy. Here is the guide:

-------------------

How to make your maternity clothes work with Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy ™

Step 1: Make your outfits in Geck and (just as advice) give them a name, including the bellysize between paranthesis ie: "Boomer Flightsuit (P1)"

Step 2: Make a script that adds your outfits dynaically to formidlists. You the following snippet as example:

Set rItem to BuildRef iModIndex 508284 ; *** Modified utility Jumpsuit xx07c17c

ListAddForm SexoutSLOutfitModifiedUtilityJumpsuit rItem

ListAddForm SexoutSLClothAppearFactionVaultDweller rItem

You have several FormIdlists that you need to fill

(* = bellysize)

- SexoutSFLClothType<Bodytype> - Required if you want to swap only when user has a particular bodytype installed

- SexoutSFLVendor<Vendor name> - Optional. Presumably works with SexoutStore*

- SexoutSLClothAppearFaction<Factioname> - Optional. Presumably works with mods that look at factions*

- SexoutSLClothAppearPregnant - Required for all pregnant outfits P1+ and L1+

- SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantLumpy - Required for all Lumpy pregnant outfits L1+

- SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP* - Required for Sexout Pregnancy*. Swapping goes weird if you forget to fill these formidlists

- SexoutSLClothAppear<other stuff> - Optional. Presumably works with mods that look at appearances

- SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP* - Optional. If outfit is in this formidlist. Then If you wear this piece of cloth, it won't swap to bigger or smaller. You'll need a workbench solution than.

- SexoutSLClothType<Other Types> - Optional. Presumably works with mods that look at appearances

- SexoutSLOutfit<Your outfit name here> - This formidlist needs to be created by you, the modder, and you don't need to fill it dynamically, but can fill it in the Geck.

Step 3: Create scripts for P0 and bigger

Create scripts to overwrite MPOBodySwapAddon<Lowest unclaimed number>P<Belly Size>   (Now known as the swap scripts). Use the existing scripts as base.

Example

if GetEquipped SexoutSLOutfitUniqueMerc01    ; <-- FormIdList

Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutSOutfitUniqueMerc01P1 ; <-- Outfit that you want the script to swap into

endif

If your Maternity outfits go from P1 to P3, make scripts for P4 to P7 also, but have it swap to your max-size. Example of a P7 script snippet

if GetEquipped SexoutSLOutfitUniqueMerc01   

Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutSOutfitUniqueMerc01P3 ; <-- Assuming P3 is the biggest size you have

endif

Step 4: (optional)  If your P0 (non pregnant) outfit is part of DLC or a different mod. Do the following:

Make changes to one of these scripts: SexoutSCR00SAddDLCStuff (New Vegas DLC), SexoutSCR00SAddFallout3Stuff (Tale Of Two Wastelands), SexoutSCR00SAdd3rdPartyStuff (Custom Mods)

if (IsModLoaded "HonestHearts.esm")     ; <-- Check if your mod is loaded. In this case I'm checking Honest Hearts DLC

Set iModIndex to GetModIndex "HonestHearts.esm"   ; <-- switch the iModIndex reference to the external mod.

Set rItem to BuildRef iModIndex 40945 ; *** Waking Cloud's Outfit xx009ff1       ; get the outfit by calculating the modindex. The number is in decimal. Also a piece of advise is to also write down the name and hexidecimal value for later debugging.

ListAddForm SexoutSLOutfitWakingCloudsOutfit rItem    ; <-- Add him to the proper lists. See Step 2 for that

Endif

Because we can't be certain that the user has the necessary DLC/TTW/Custom mod loaded, we also need to use a trick to make sure swapping to the minimal size works.

Put this logic in the P0-swap script

if GetEquipped SexoutSOutfitDLC03AuralStealthsuit                 ;  Check if you are wearing an outfit of your created formidlist

if (IsModLoaded "OldWorldBlues.esm")                                  ; If yes. Check if you have the external mod loaded

Set iModIndex to GetModIndex "OldWorldBlues.esm"        ; Get that mods reference

Set rItem to BuildRef iModIndex 49455 ; *** StealthSuit MkII        ; Get the 'Not pregnant'-outfits reference

Set rSwapUpperBody to rItem                                                     ; Set rSwapUpperBody to that outfit so that you can return that value later

else

Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutSNVDLC03AuralStealthsuitP1B3  ; If the user didn't have the mod loaded. Go the the smallest available option. ie. the P1 version of the outfit.

endif

endif

That all the necessary steps. Make sure you *Claim* a number. Maternity Pack Overkill has already claimed MPOBodySwapP* and Sexout Breeder has claimed Addon1.

Hello,

First... Great work on your project.

Secondly, I'd suggest that you create a new post on this. Then perhaps Halstrom can link to it from his OP. Then when people want or need it they can find it easier than digging through the thread. Being a didicated post it will also show up (as opposed to just linking a link in the OP to this response)

This is very useful info and I'd like it not to get burried as time goes by. 

Hello,

First... Great work on your project.

Secondly, I'd suggest that you create a new post on this. Then perhaps Halstrom can link to it from his OP. Then when people want or need it they can find it easier than digging through the thread. Being a didicated post it will also show up (as opposed to just linking a link in the OP to this response)

This is very useful info and I'd like it not to get burried as time goes by.

Yes I just actually copied it into the 2nd post with the other API stuff.
  • 2 weeks later...

i got a wired bloatfly pregnancy glitch LOL umm you ahve sex with the cows while doing the cow breeding quest. get pregnant. are you suppose to have bloatfly larva or calves D:

You have to be sure your toon don't have any sperm from before. At least from my memory. If you do say from a bloat fly then you can get pregnant from them instead of your cow.

On occasion, I have had issues where a previous pregnancy from a creature/human would occur again and again with whatever I had my toon have sex with regardless of what they were. Kind of like your issue. Never fixed that issue and ended up uninstalling creating a clean save and starting the mod over again to get it to work properly.

Disclaimer: The above is from many version of SCR and Pregnancy ago. Even when I was testing recently I haven't had the issue but I haven't done anything to cause it again either. So take what is above with a grain of salt or with great caution until someone more current can chime in.

i got a wired bloatfly pregnancy glitch LOL umm you ahve sex with the cows while doing the cow breeding quest. get pregnant. are you suppose to have bloatfly larva or calves D:

You have to be sure your toon don't have any sperm from before. At least from my memory. If you do say from a bloat fly then you can get pregnant from them instead of your cow.

On occasion, I have had issues where a previous pregnancy from a creature/human would occur again and again with whatever I had my toon have sex with regardless of what they were. Kind of like your issue. Never fixed that issue and ended up uninstalling creating a clean save and starting the mod over again to get it to work properly.

Disclaimer: The above is from many version of SCR and Pregnancy ago. Even when I was testing recently I haven't had the issue but I haven't done anything to cause it again either. So take what is above with a grain of salt or with great caution until someone more current can chime in.

hahah thank you :)

No problem, sorry I couldn't do more to help.

Yes and would also need to know if it was the main download or the beta version from in this thread a page back.

post-234591-0-80186500-1486237672_thumb.png

Yes and would also need to know if it was the main download or the beta version from in this thread a page back.

would this help .

• 1 month later...

So, I asked this is the "Sexout Breeder" thread, but maybe someone here would know what the problem I'm having is?

No matter what I do, the pregnancy keeps getting stuck. I have it set to 10, because any more and I'd be sitting around bored for a few RL hours, especially since the first time my character got preggo was during "Sexout Breeder"s deathclaw quest. It's the only pregnancy mod I have, combined with Sexout Offspring. Sometimes the men up and disappear during sex as well, not sure what's causing that, but my main concern is the pregnancy not advancing.

Any idea what could be causing the hangup?

So, I asked this is the "Sexout Breeder" thread, but maybe someone here would know what the problem I'm having is?

No matter what I do, the pregnancy keeps getting stuck. I have it set to 10, because any more and I'd be sitting around bored for a few RL hours, especially since the first time my character got preggo was during "Sexout Breeder"s deathclaw quest. It's the only pregnancy mod I have, combined with Sexout Offspring. Sometimes the men up and disappear during sex as well, not sure what's causing that, but my main concern is the pregnancy not advancing.

Any idea what could be causing the hangup?

No, possibly the pregnancy is a really short one and its trying to reduce it to quickly or something, but I don't have the game installed anymore or enough info to diagnose this unless you submit a debug.txt

Anyone know any command or addon that allows to add tokens of pregnancy of human race? Something like the system of tokens before the animations of the sexout introduced by the fertile breeder and its complements, I say because I have not been able to fully adapt or understand the system between spunk and pregnancy mod ... is something completely and perpetually random that For thousands of reasons it can not work well.

Anyone know any command or addon that allows to add tokens of pregnancy of human race? Something like the system of tokens before the animations of the sexout introduced by the fertile breeder and its complements, I say because I have not been able to fully adapt or understand the system between spunk and pregnancy mod ... is something completely and perpetually random that For thousands of reasons it can not work well.

You should be able to look up the pregnancy tokens in FNVEdit then just add one of them, as long as the actor already has a fertility token.

And the change was long before Fertile breeder, the previous original SCR token system I had for sperm was a heap of crap with way more bugs and issues than Spunk.

Spunk mayt have a bug or 2 still but is capable of way more than I would have ever done, and seems to work ok for a majority of users including myself. If there's still bugs then no one is supplying enough information to Doc to get them found and sorted.

Uhm. Bleeh, sorry for asking.

I used the search topic function for "fps" but could not find something directly concluding.

My problem is as follows:

Game runs between 20-58 fps, short, fluent.

Days pass, weeks, it remains there.

Pregancy happens.

Boom, fps down to (with stutter remover 14) without 7-8 fps.
No matter where my char heads, even in a 1 person cell with 4 walls and not an item in there, the fps seem frozen.

This continues to be even after pregnancy.

Is that normal to happen or am I doing something wrong?

Having annoying problem for some reason characters that are suppost to be pregnant are just floating heads and hands. I have had this working before what am I doing wrong.

Missing the required files. Chances are you are missing others. Review the tutorial mentioned in the SCR OP.

TL;DR Try reinstalling Maternity Clothing.

I used the search topic function for "fps" but could not find something directly concluding.

Pregancy happens.

No matter where my char heads, even in a 1 person cell with 4 walls and not an item in there, the fps seem frozen.

I haven't heard of this. 

Pregancy happens.

Pregnancy is a script heavy mod, it seems too script heavy for your PC, drop some other heavy mods maybe?

Hey, I'm curious if there are any skinnier pregnancy body mods in existence? I tend to use thin bodies and the pregnancy meshes just never really match the characters. I can't imagine there are "thin" pregnancy armor conversions out there, but how about just the bodies? Smaller boobs would be the main thing, since I think I can set the P1-P2 etc setting to make the final pregnancy stage look thinner.

Thanks.

Pregancy happens.

Pregnancy is a script heavy mod, it seems too script heavy for your PC, drop some other heavy mods maybe?

Thank you for replying.

I think it may be an incompatibility.

Went through my mod list based on your response, turned off three mods, then loaded a savegame post a pregnancy.

FPS are back up.

Then turned all three off again, to recheck.

It seems the issue was with the mod: True Wasteland economy.

May relate to some of it's features but I will not go through it and just leave it turned off now.

Could not imagine it would be my PC as I have a i5-4670k and a 1060.

Still, this helped solving this by giving me the hint to go through the list and I thank you very much for it.

Hey, I'm curious if there are any skinnier pregnancy body mods in existence? I tend to use thin bodies and the pregnancy meshes just never really match the characters. I can't imagine there are "thin" pregnancy armor conversions out there, but how about just the bodies? Smaller boobs would be the main thing, since I think I can set the P1-P2 etc setting to make the final pregnancy stage look thinner.

Thanks.

Not that I am aware of. AS far as I know there is really only one body for this. Someone would have to create the bodies that you are desiring. Perhaps if you are interested and want to create a thread and try your hand at it you can create some of these bodies the way you want. No harm will be done only a bit of time on your part. If you show seriousness on converting the files people will help point out how to and where you have problems help. It isn't impossible, or really that difficult just hard to start if you haven't done these things before.