Promoted 20160622.1 to main release

Yea updates.

Update 20160615.1:

Added support for the Arena swim suits as done by NEET.

Fix for repeating Pregnancy mutation messages.

Requires SCR update 20160615.1

Is there any added flies needed for the resources guide?

How does the mutations work? Does the mutations work for every animal pregnancies?

I think the pregnancy mutations just effect human pregnancies turning them into ghoul or supermutant, I can't remember the code that well..

For some reason the body goes invisible when the girl turns pregnant, both NPCs, and Player characters. I do have breeder, so I'm not sure if thats an issue or not, can someone help me out with this?

You haven't installed some maternity file meshes correctly, check the stickied SCR installation tutorial.

So i finally got some npc's pregnant. some of them gae birth already to acouple of girls. Do they stay kids or do they grow into fully fledged adult follower? i already have 5 but more are going on the way. may sound pretty cruel but are there any mods to sell them off...or dispose of them in different ways (like if you are a cannibal, food for example)?

So i finally got some npc's pregnant. some of them gae birth already to acouple of girls. Do they stay kids or do they grow into fully fledged adult follower? i already have 5 but more are going on the way. may sound pretty cruel but are there any mods to sell them off...or dispose of them in different ways (like if you are a cannibal, food for example)?

The grow into adults eventually, you can set the growth speed in MCM. The easy way to get rid of them is with an assault rifle at close range.

The grow into adults eventually, you can set the growth speed in MCM. The easy way to get rid of them is with an assault rifle at close range.

Is that so? I set it to just one d...i mean 1%...oh, so you still need 2.8 days before they grow  up right? Still need to figure out lots of stuff about those percentage sliders. dammit skyrim spoiled me too much. :lol:

Btw i believe the newest sexaout slavery3 from strec dd something with children too. Bust since he didn't give much information about what it exactly does...well, not really sure if i should install it.

Is that so? I set it to just one d...i mean 1%...oh, so you still need 2.8 days before they grow  up right? Still need to figure out lots of stuff about those percentage sliders. dammit skyrim spoiled me too much. :lol:

Btw i believe the newest sexaout slavery3 from strec dd something with children too. Bust since he didn't give much information about what it exactly does...well, not really sure if i should install it.

They should actually grow in size too every hour or so, no idea about the sexout slavery, I think it just allowed them to be sold or something, we had a lot of plans that never got done.

They should actually grow in size too every hour or so, no idea about the sexout slavery, I think it just allowed them to be sold or something, we had a lot of plans that never got done.

Ok, again thans for the info. I got it to work properly as soon as i finally relearned how to use percentages lol. (wasn't really good at it anyway but hey). Apparently if you set growth at 1%, they will mature in about 2.8 days (or 3 in short). Btw don't use it with unethical deeds...Because well...you can really really do some very sick shit with that... I don't know why i'm so curious about it lol. It didn't even think it was possible. Apparently i can enslave my own offspring with it... Btw they seem to loose their ame as soon as they grow up. they're literally called "*race* (it doesn't say race but caucasion for white for example) offspring" or something like that and i lost my name for some reason. Is it because i'm running the "tales of two wastelands mod"?

Ok, again thans for the info. I got it to work properly as soon as i finally relearned how to use percentages lol. (wasn't really good at it anyway but hey). Apparently if you set growth at 1%, they will mature in about 2.8 days (or 3 in short). Btw don't use it with unethical deeds...Because well...you can really really do some very sick shit with that... I don't know why i'm so curious about it lol. It didn't even think it was possible. Apparently i can enslave my own offspring with it... Btw they seem to loose their ame as soon as they grow up. they're literally called "*race* (it doesn't say race but caucasion for white for example) offspring" or something like that and i lost my name for some reason. Is it because i'm running the "tales of two wastelands mod"?

Yeah a lot of thigs in SexoutOffspring were never completed because I wasn't personally interested in the offspring myself, my kinks revolve around the fear and issues of pregnancy itself :)

Yeah a lot of thigs in SexoutOffspring were never completed because I wasn't personally interested in the offspring myself, my kinks revolve around the fear and issues of pregnancy itself :)

hmm, that's a shame tbh. I know people tried to do this with skyrim too (which half works, but they don't become adults). Are you planning to do stuff for fallout 4 or are you just going to keep this up and helping others out. it's pretty quit here you know. :-/

hmm, that's a shame tbh. I know people tried to do this with skyrim too (which half works, but they don't become adults). Are you planning to do stuff for fallout 4 or are you just going to keep this up and helping others out. it's pretty quit here you know. :-/

Been just dangling my toes in FO4 with FO4Edit, only got GECK yesterday, haven't attempted to use Papyrus scripting there yet, still working out how to mod outfits and NPCs :)

And yopu need to head to new forums this is all going to be deleted soon :)

Been just dangling my toes in FO4 with FO4Edit, only got GECK yesterday, haven't attempted to use Papyrus scripting there yet, still working out how to mod outfits and NPCs :)

And yopu need to head to new forums this is all going to be deleted soon :)

ok, will reember that. good luck and any idea when the mov is completed? They tried this before and it ended not very well.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Halstrom, great mod you got going here!

Its perfect for my 'Repopulate the Wasteland with superior V101 genes!' RP character, but sadly I have encountered a major issue in (what I believe) conjunction with Unethical Deeds. I cant seem to impregnate women via the rape menu from UD, the Ova is there, the checks are all in place and provided it happens 'consensual'  pregnancy works just fine.

However, as soon as I start interacting via the unethical deeds menu and enslave them and then have sex with them, I get constant 'fertility locked out by actor in use flag' errors which reset the ova status. Even doing it in a consensual way afterwards after setting them free again doesnt seem to resolve the issue as I end up with the same error.

I searched through the forums but couldnt find anything on it, is pregnancy supposed to not work with UDs rape systems? Does it require a specific load order?

I have made some screenshots of the log before, during and after the act to showcase the problem as well as my pregnancy settings.

And here is also my current load order. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

TL;DR Consensual Pregnancy works fine, Unethical Deeds slave-rape pregnancy does not :(

Hey Halstrom, great mod you got going here!

Its perfect for my 'Repopulate the Wasteland with superior V101 genes!' RP character, but sadly I have encountered a major issue in (what I believe) conjunction with Unethical Deeds. I cant seem to impregnate women via the rape menu from UD, the Ova is there, the checks are all in place and provided it happens 'consensual'  pregnancy works just fine.

However, as soon as I start interacting via the unethical deeds menu and enslave them and then have sex with them, I get constant 'fertility locked out by actor in use flag' errors which reset the ova status. Even doing it in a consensual way afterwards after setting them free again doesnt seem to resolve the issue as I end up with the same error.

I searched through the forums but couldnt find anything on it, is pregnancy supposed to not work with UDs rape systems? Does it require a specific load order?

I have made some screenshots of the log before, during and after the act to showcase the problem as well as my pregnancy settings.

And here is also my current load order. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

TL;DR Consensual Pregnancy works fine, Unethical Deeds slave-rape pregnancy does not :(

I have no idea as I've never used UD, if it pruduces Spunk via Sexout Spunk and actor has an Ova, it should work.

From your screenshots it appears there is no Semen produced by Spunk.

I'm also interested in this! I use Unethical Deeds, and was currently working with two NPC's are 95 and 110% fertility with OVA, and.... nothing's happening so I'm waiting..

Can I try to add pregnancy with player.additem?

You probably could. You have to look up which Pregnancy Misc item to add dependant on race.

I'm also interested in this! I use Unethical Deeds, and was currently working with two NPC's are 95 and 110% fertility with OVA, and.... nothing's happening so I'm waiting..

Can I try to add pregnancy with player.additem?

You probably could. You have to look up which Pregnancy Misc item to add dependant on race.

So I looked it up, and still cannot find what the console command is for adding an item to an NPC? It's too hot outside, maybe that's why? :P

additem ######## #

first # is for item number and second # is for number of that item. Must click on them after activating the console.

At least I believe that is what you want to use. AS for the item numbers Halstrom has uploaded the various listed items for pregnancy items in the downloads.

• 2 weeks later...

Very strange. The system writes me that the Cazador's larve become Cazador's larve. While others are growing normally.

Ahh now that's a bit more specific info telling me its only CazadorLarve which allowed me to track down the problem to something simple in the CazadorLarve Script

I don't have NewVegas installed so can't test this but it should sort the problem out.

Shouldn't need a clean save unless you are too many versions behind the current versions.

SexoutOffSpring Update20160811.1:

Fix for CazadorLarve turning into CazadorLarve instead of Cazador's

SexoutOffSpring-20160811.1.zip