Ah ok, I'll have to check it out and I'll let you know the results.

Update - Tried the beta version and birthing went perfectly, no problems at all.

Cool, I'll promote the beta to release tomorrow then, as I've had no negative reports.

New Update 20130615.1:

Fixes to birthing animation code

Fix to Fertility Tokens not added to Companions

Fix to Parental Instinct for Coyotes and some other creatures

Slowed down some script frequencies

Moving of recipes and birth animation into Pregnancy

Fixes to Mutation/Miscarry script

Moved some recipes & other minor things from SCR into Pregnancy

Reduced Pregnancy duration for Bighorners & Brahmin to 300 days at 100%

Some fixes to Birthing animation, tests ok on player, haven't tried on NPC's yet.

Removed accidental Tribal Pack Dependancy

Moved scripts for Offspring, Pre-natal Vitamins, Douches & Preg Test Kits, from SCR into Pregnancy

Do the new updates with SCR and Pregnancy fix the slowdowns and stuttering from previous versions? That's the only reason I'm still using an old version.

I didn't have the stutter issue as others have before but the game (my cpu meter) shows an improvement. If you use FOMM load it and try it out if you ready for a clean save and update. You can always roll back to a previous version if needed. I have also heard from other post that it seems to have fixed some stuttering issues on there game.

Do the new updates with SCR and Pregnancy fix the slowdowns and stuttering from previous versions? That's the only reason I'm still using an old version.

I hope so for some people it seems to have done the trick, it just depends on how long your piece of string is compared to other peoples I suspect. It probably helps more for people not using Diseases & Pregnancy as I moved a lot of their scripts out of SCR. Pregnancy is still the same stuff, just moved out of SCR into Pregnancy. There was also some script timing slowed down in SCR and junk removed.

fyi thread title version not updated to "20130615.1" in the Downloads forum.

Ah there was something mentioned about that not updating automatically anymore, I'll fix it manually.

Edit: Nope, I just forgot to update it by the looks :)

I tried out the new version and it seems to have done the trick. I don't get any massive lag and stuttering where my game used to slow to a crawl. I'm not sure what you did, but it worked.

Good news for me :)

I still got a fair bit to improve it further I'll be splitting all the drugs off into it's own plugin next, and then implementing Prideslayers NX variables into Drugs to replace a lot of the tokens.

Is there a way to speed up the process a bit? Even with the settings at the highest percentage, I still have about 19,000 some in game hours to go. Seems I will be finished with the game 2 times over before then. EDIT never mind I found it out just before the guy below said it. Yeah that was it thanks anyway.

There are settings in the MCM that control the % of time of pregnancy if that is what you are asking. I believe the standard is 30% (default) you can lower it if you want to like 10% or so. Be careful of lowering it too much it. It has caused some strange bugs in other mods. Hope that helps.

One more question. I installed the maternity clothing. Both full packs and Are the standard armors or clothes you equip supposed to change to the stage you are on? I have type 3m body and have all that set in the MCM including the clothing swap box checked needed for this mod, but They aren't changing. I have the type 3m clothing mod installed too.

One more question. I installed the maternity clothing. Both full packs and Are the standard armors or clothes you equip supposed to change to the stage you are on? I have type 3m body and have all that set in the MCM including the clothing swap box checked needed for this mod, but They aren't changing. I have the type 3m clothing mod installed too.

There are only a handful of Type3M meshes, most are Type 3, most vanilla are converted for T3, but none of the T3M mod are converted.

There are only a handful of Type3M meshes, most are Type 3, most vanilla are converted for T3, but none of the T3M mod are converted.

Ah ok I will just get the normal type 3 back then.

At what percentage does the body go to stage 2? I am 25 percent and have the stage 1 still, and I don;t know what the pregsize tokens do.

Belly size depends on the size of the offspring within not what percentage the pregnancy is. Smalll, big or multiple offspring mean different belly sizes at different stages, Single human opregnancies should just hit P4 at around 100%.

not sure why but it's not working on my character even though my companions (cass, willow) seem to be able to get pregnant.  my character constantly has a pregnancy token in her inventory but it has yet do do anything after hours of playing.  pregnancy test item comes up inconclusive if that helps.

edit: i notice that when either of my companions have sex they get a weighted sperm item in their inventory along with a sperm token.  my character does not.

edit2: didn't realize there was a medical scanner item.  temp is -4, pregperc is 5.9, preg hours to go : 1264.83. 

Had a offspring a while ago, looked a little small at first, so I waited for him to mature. But when he was grown, he was very short with a  scale of 0.80. It looked awkward so I changed his scale to 1....then he went right back to 0.80....any ideas/help?

Does the timescale from project nevada mess with this at all?

Probably, you speed up time and it will speed up Pregnancy.

Had a offspring a while ago, looked a little small at first, so I waited for him to mature. But when he was grown, he was very short with a  scale of 0.80. It looked awkward so I changed his scale to 1....then he went right back to 0.80....any ideas/help?

More info required, what type of offspring, what versions SCR/Preg are you running?

The offspring scripts set their scale size so changing their scale won't work. An Offsprings full grown size should be between 95-105% (.95 to 1.05 scale)

Does the timescale from project nevada mess with this at all?

Probably, you speed up time and it will speed up Pregnancy.

More info required, what type of offspring, what versions SCR/Preg are you running?

The offspring scripts set their scale size so changing their scale won't work. An Offsprings full grown size should be between 95-105% (.95 to 1.05 scale)

I'm using the most updated/recent versions....the child is a human white-male. I'm also using the sexout breeder mod, that's the only mod I can imagine affecting it. I also have a deathclaw child which grew to average size( if that helps any?)  

Can anyone explain the different belly sizes? I have like preg size tokens in the misc section and am up to twenty. Still confused as to what size until the body starts showing. I am using type 3 cali but have yet to see any difference in belly size.

As Halstrom states, he's going to update the token system, but as of right now I believe the preg size tokens only increase and show the magnitude of one offspring. Certain animals and insects will most likely knock you up with several offspring, so you can multiply the number of offspring you're currently pregnant with (via the Offspring token shown in the Misc Item menu) by the PregSize Token value to get a better estimate of your true belly size.

post-27178-0-36115800-1372393425_thumb.jpg

Case in point, Sarah here got caught off-guard rummaging through an ant's nest, and this is how big she is at only Debug-shown PregSize value of 20-30ish. Offspring Token are showing nine offspring currently gestating.

Currently running Sex-Out with TTW after a fresh install, and everything seems functional (Pregnancy, Assault (Combat Rapes happening), SexOut SexKey). About two hours in bug/crash fre-- oops. CTD on area transition - nevermind :P