Concerning the Tokens...
Um... Is there a list of which tokens do what?  I guess they are named to be 'self-explanatory', but I don't understand the references...

And I have downloaded the meshes, but still see only heads and hands.  I'm set for T3Cali as the body type in SCR.

Concerning the Tokens...

Um... Is there a list of which tokens do what?  I guess they are named to be 'self-explanatory', but I don't understand the references...

And I have downloaded the meshes, but still see only heads and hands.  I'm set for T3Cali as the body type in SCR.

Unfortunately my scripts for pregnancy are so big I can't fit them in one token script so I have seperate tokens for Fertility calculations, Pregnancy calculations & Mutation/Miscarry calculations, then I have another token to determine the type & number of offspring (which is invisible) and another that counts the pregnancy percent so the other scripts know where it is ip to, there are also tokens to count the number of births and what current trimester the pregnancy is at. They will all be invisible eventually.

Concerning the Tokens...

Unfortunately my scripts for pregnancy are so big I can't fit them in one token script so I have seperate tokens for Fertility calculations, Pregnancy calculations & Mutation/Miscarry calculations, then I have another token to determine the type & number of offspring (which is invisible) and another that counts the pregnancy percent so the other scripts know where it is ip to, there are also tokens to count the number of births and what current trimester the pregnancy is at. They will all be invisible eventually.

Gotcha.... I did notice that after one of my Character's was raped, the NPC raping me was killed by a Scorpion .... I guess, During the act... And the tokens remained on his corpse...

However, I'm switching 'body' messhes and still am unable to 'see' the pregnency... I have it on debug and see the 'Size'... variable go through.. but no change in character body...

Concerning the Tokens...

Gotcha.... I did notice that after one of my Character's was raped, the NPC raping me was killed by a Scorpion .... I guess, During the act... And the tokens remained on his corpse...

However, I'm switching 'body' messhes and still am unable to 'see' the pregnency... I have it on debug and see the 'Size'... variable go through.. but no change in character body...

That depends on the outfit or is it when nude?

That depends on the outfit or is it when nude?

The rapist was still nude... and I was nude....

When I am nude, I am using the T3Cali body, I don't see the size changes...

There is a problem with the animation engine that means if the player swaps bodies during animations it becomes invisible so when Sexout strips the body to the nude body, Pregnancy doesn't get time to equip a nude Preg body, so I have blocked Pregnancy from swapping durin animations by the Player, this is only for the Player, NPC's will still swap ok.

There is a problem with the animation engine that means if the player swaps bodies during animations it becomes invisible so when Sexout strips the body to the nude body, Pregnancy doesn't get time to equip a nude Preg body, so I have blocked Pregnancy from swapping durin animations by the Player, this is only for the Player, NPC's will still swap ok.

Roger that.   Then it is working as intended.   Thanks Halstrom!

I got an interesting problem with the newest update. My character is pregnant and about to give birth and when she goes to give birth, I constantly get the message to remove all clothing so the character can give birth. The unfortunate part is that my character is completely naked when I get the message. I am also having the issue where the pregnant body is not changing with the pregnancy progression though that seemed to change as I was trying to complete the egg hunt question that was in the misc. notes.

I got an interesting problem with the newest update. My character is pregnant and about to give birth and when she goes to give birth, I constantly get the message to remove all clothing so the character can give birth. The unfortunate part is that my character is completely naked when I get the message. I am also having the issue where the pregnant body is not changing with the pregnancy progression though that seemed to change as I was trying to complete the egg hunt question that was in the misc. notes.

I think I found the remove clothing message bug and fixed it in the current beta which should be released soon. looking into the not changing thing, but it seems to be intermittent, I haven't got it to happen for me yet to trace it down, if you set Pregnancy Debuging to 3 and check the console you should see messages that contain PregSize or Bodysize to see if they are growing to cause swapping or just too small, some creatures were too small and have been adjusted in the beta.

I think I found the remove clothing message bug and fixed it in the current beta which should be released soon. looking into the not changing thing, but it seems to be intermittent, I haven't got it to happen for me yet to trace it down, if you set Pregnancy Debuging to 3 and check the console you should see messages that contain PregSize or Bodysize to see if they are growing to cause swapping or just too small, some creatures were too small and have been adjusted in the beta.

Cool. I will let you know what I find in the debugging. I do have a lot of other mods attached so I am sure that is just one of them interfering with the pregnancy belly problem.

I also wanted to note something I forgot to mention earlier. After the pregnancy progression had reached about 70%, my character could no longer equip clothes of any kind even the ones from other mods that would not have shown the pregnancy belly. I would try to select an article of clothing and and the sound effects would indicate the clothing was equipped, no error message,  and the clothing would not end up getting equipped. I am quite certain that this is related the birthing scene issue I mentioned in the earlier post so I will see what the debugger says.

Edit:

Clothing no equip bug/ birthing scene clothing still equipped bug

PregAddToFormLists: StartOk

SexoutPregnancyV3 P1Main1stPassOk Ver 20130325.1

The debugger did not give me much so I am going to try another clean save to see if it helps.

Cool. I will let you know what I find in the debugging. I do have a lot of other mods attached so I am sure that is just one of them interfering with the pregnancy belly problem.

I also wanted to note something I forgot to mention earlier. After the pregnancy progression had reached about 70%, my character could no longer equip clothes of any kind even the ones from other mods that would not have shown the pregnancy belly. I would try to select an article of clothing and and the sound effects would indicate the clothing was equipped, no error message,  and the clothing would not end up getting equipped. I am quite certain that this is related the birthing scene issue I mentioned in the earlier post so I will see what the debugger says.

Edit:

Clothing no equip bug/ birthing scene clothing still equipped bug

PregAddToFormLists: StartOk

SexoutPregnancyV3 P1Main1stPassOk Ver 20130325.1

The debugger did not give me much so I am going to try another clean save to see if it helps.

You need to set the Pregnancy debuging slider to turn on debugging, setting it to 2 displays fertility info, 3 will display all the pregnancy related messages, 4 is birthing messages 5 is bodyswapping and 6 is all debugging for player and 7 is all debuging for everyone.

I did set the debugger setting to 3. I figured the message it gave me was pretty incomplete, but that is all it would tell me throughout all of my attempts to equip clothing and during the birthing scene. 

It may be one of my other mods blocking it from running anything beyond recognizing that PregnancyV3 is installed. I will have more for you once I test it on a clean save.

Did I not solve the problem in that test plugin? Or did that not end up working? I could of sworn it didn't cause any issues swapping during sex.

I think we solved the crab walking, but I don't think we fixed that one, because originally it never swapped bodys during sex for anyone, then I enabled it and we started getting the invisible player problem, I think speeding up the swapping script frequency may help, I'm going to try that, possibly moving nude bodies over to the new SCR Outfit damage swapping system as it's nearly instant, we could in theory then have damaged texture bodysuits implemented too. I have only one showstopper, I need to get the checking script onto nude actors including NPC's as they don't have an outfit for the script to run on. I need a scanner to detect nude NPC's near the player and add a nude script token to them.

My FOMM's still out of action so can't playtest my fixes at the moment, got a lot of RL stuff happening at moment preparing to buy land and build a house, picking house & land still, so won't get much done for a few days.

I think I have found what was interacting with the pregnancy mod. It is user29's egg hunt quest that you get from the misc. notes in your pipboy. The clean save I made to retest the problem did not help as I got the same problem with the pregnancy bodies not showing up with/without clothes on. I also found that when beginning to take some of the eggs that are laid out across the Mojave, the female body is forced into a pregnancy stated (though the medical scanner will not show that) and the body will be a pregnancy body and it will not allow clothes to be equipped. 

I am wondering if finishing this quest will cause the pregnancy issue to disappear. I was able to find all of the eggs except for #7 list at "One Companion's Misfortune". I never could find that one, but I do have all of the others. 

The Cass Caravan wreckedge was my first guess. I have looked all over the area and could not find the egg and I just double checked the whole area and got nothing. I am sure that is the last one too and that I did not pick up that egg and forget. I checked all the other spots again just to be sure and did find the others. I feel like a dunce for asking but could you give me anything more specific about it's location?

I am also certain that the issue that I brought up earlier with getting spammed with the pregnancy message telling me to take my character's clothes off so she can give birth was a result of the pregnant body forced onto the character from the egg hunt. I think that the pregnancy plugin viewed that body as an outfit that needed to be removed for the birthing scene to work and that was causing the conflict because the pregnant body from the egg hunt cannot be removed (at least until you finish the quest I suppose).

Ooook, so this is weird. The game suddenly and for no discernible reason equipped something listed as "nude pregnant body" to my character, which prevents me from equipping any armor, and she isn't pregnant, according to the scanner and everything else I can determine. There are no tokens for children or anything, but after waiting a few days she did get an ova token and the scanner says her fertility is up. The pregnant body won't change or go away though.

Hmm, something must be different about your installation as this file has been up for a month now with no changes and no one else has reported this issue.

What Narly_Thotep is describing is THE VERY REASON why I have not played a female character ever since I got the sexout content, and it's been happening even as far back as fall of 2012.

Ooook, so this is weird. The game suddenly and for no discernible reason equipped something listed as "nude pregnant body" to my character, which prevents me from equipping any armor, and she isn't pregnant, according to the scanner and everything else I can determine. There are no tokens for children or anything, but after waiting a few days she did get an ova token and the scanner says her fertility is up. The pregnant body won't change or go away though.

Hmm, something must be different about your installation as this file has been up for a month now with no changes and no one else has reported this issue.

What Narly_Thotep is describing is THE VERY REASON why I have not played a female character ever since I got the sexout content, and it's been happening even as far back as fall of 2012.

Hmm got no idea why a few people have this problem, I've never had it myself, at no point does body swapping activate the flags to prevent removal of an equipped object. Could you set Pregnancy Debug to 5 and get some screenshots of the debug messages in the console when this first occurs?

What Hash and Narly described, Just happened to me.  I was roaming the wastelands with Boone, wiping Legion Skumbags out, when all of the sudden, *POOF*  I was naked....
Nude Pregnant Body and cannot unequip or equip any other armor.

I wasn't having sex and also hadn't been raped by anything in a long while.

I'll go back a save or so, do the debug and see if it happens again.

(I just finished Boulder City, got the Great Khans out and Wendy as a companion (I have that mod), walked out a few steps and *POOF* Nekkid!!!

Here's the screenshot right after that happened.
post-116858-0-90021700-1367774862_thumb.jpg

and what the Scanner shows.
post-116858-0-98892100-1367775115_thumb.jpg

I saved just before, will reload and see where it occurs.

What Hash and Narly described, Just happened to me.  I was roaming the wastelands with Boone, wiping Legion Skumbags out, when all of the sudden, *POOF*  I was naked....

(I just finished Boulder City, got the Great Khans out and Wendy as a companion (I have that mod), walked out a few steps and *POOF* Nekkid!!!

ScreenShot171.jpg

ScreenShot172.jpg

Did you pick up an egg item on the ground while at boulder city?

if you page up on the debug console with Debug set to 5,6 or 7 before the event, you should see a PregBodyCalc message refering to the nude bodysuit. The line I'm interested in where it swaps the worn outfit to the nude bodysuit.

Funny enough, the issue that's currently discussed actually stopped happening when I moved a new copy of the latest pregnancy esm into the Data folder (the existing esm was of the same version).

Still interested on why it's happening in the first place.

EDIT: Toggling lactation settings?  I don't see it in the aid section for my female character (nor is the milkatron there)

Funny enough, the issue that's currently discussed actually stopped happening when I moved a new copy of the latest pregnancy esm into the Data folder (the existing esm was of the same version).

Still interested on why it's happening in the first place.

EDIT: Toggling lactation settings?  I don't see it in the aid section for my female character (nor is the milkatron there)

There's no Lactaction in Pregnancy yet, it's in Breeder.