6 hours ago, dechurch said:

Player fertility number not changing over time when looking through the scanner. Player debug show it not changing either. Any ideas?

with default settings actual check should happen every 22 in-game minutes to update fertility, you can try waiting or sleeping to increase it faster

Posted (edited)

When I first started the game and got everything working (using Sunny Smiles as the test subject), I could see that spunk was doing it's thing, so presumably she would have a chance to get pregnant.  Went out and adventured a bit, and upon returning back to Goodsprings and hitting her up again, I'm getting 0 spunk/sperm into her, time after time.  No way the 5% chance of pull out is happening and 100% of the sex has been pregnancy capable.  Checking the console, it looks like everything is setting up just fine, no errors, at game start.  However, it looks like I'm getting dumping array comments in the console after the PC is getting positioning active and before sexoutposnew.esp is running?  Could this be the problem why suddenly spunk isn't getting where it needs to go?  Zero mods have been added since the first testing of the mod list showed it was working fine.  The only thing mod related that could have conceivably been "inactive" in the list is that between testing and adventuring, I did pick up Willow from her camp site.  Not sure if that could have any sort of impact, but mod-wise, she was in from the start, but not in the cell/active when testing was going on.  Can't imagine adding her to the party after testing could have a conflict, but I'm drawing at straws.

Thoughts/help??

Screenshot 2024-05-23 225116.png

Edited by Carradon
added screenshot

Hello. I have a question related to Spunk. As far as I understand, cum tracking & sperm tracking are the necessary settings for pregnancy to happen... 

But for some reason I’m having problems with Spunk, this crashing the game in the middle of the animation... and I found out that this was the culprit after much testing and troubleshooting. isolated the problem within the Spunk settings, disabling all Arousal and Orgasm settings. solved the problem and the game stopped crashing during the animations. and everything returned to work as it should. 

So disabling Arousal and Orgasm could affect pregnancy in some way?.

Thanks in advance for any tip or suggestion.

On 5/2/2024 at 5:15 AM, Machiavelique said:

I agree that performance gains are preferable to functionality gains.

Indeed, after a sexual act that makes her pregnant, the fertility cycle increases. So I suppose a vaginal sex with the strapon and strapon ejaculate SPUNK option enabled, it should work (I'll try to do the tests later).

Is there a secret sweet spot with the settings to have the strapon work? Or a set duration needed? I've having a similar issue that others have had. My female character is able to get pregnant from other women and receive sperm using the strapon however when I use the strapon there's seemingly never any cum/sperm from my character in the other after sex. Even with high a high fertility cycle/level, high arousal, and with an ova, in the Fertility Scan sperm and cum is 0 for them after sex. Even after multiple times. And even with the visible shaders present on both. If anyone else has sex with them, male or female, it updates instantly. Is this just a known bug? Because it may have worked and shown up correctly once in the Fertility Scan in the same playthrough long ago but I don't remember if it was even my character who did it.

Also, idk if there's any relevance in adding that in MCM, when looking at the data list for Sexout Spunk, I can see that sometimes characters did receive cum/sperm from mine and they show up for my character's list of those given to, so I guess Sexout Pregnancy isn't able to scan for my character? Unless that's just something else entirely. Not sure if this is a Sexout Preg issue or Sexout Spunk

3 hours ago, Chevir said:

Hello. I have a question related to Spunk. As far as I understand, cum tracking & sperm tracking are the necessary settings for pregnancy to happen... 

But for some reason I’m having problems with Spunk, this crashing the game in the middle of the animation... and I found out that this was the culprit after much testing and troubleshooting. isolated the problem within the Spunk settings, disabling all Arousal and Orgasm settings. solved the problem and the game stopped crashing during the animations. and everything returned to work as it should. 

So disabling Arousal and Orgasm could affect pregnancy in some way?.

Thanks in advance for any tip or suggestion.

This may or may not help but I used to crash periodically middle animation too before I finally went and downloaded NVAC over on nexus. I went from crashing every other sex instance to now being able to play hours with only a rare crash. Worth a try

3 hours ago, Kashirinzan said:

Is there a secret sweet spot with the settings to have the strapon work? Or a set duration needed? I've having a similar issue that others have had. My female character is able to get pregnant from other women and receive sperm using the strapon however when I use the strapon there's seemingly never any cum/sperm from my character in the other after sex. Even with high a high fertility cycle/level, high arousal, and with an ova, in the Fertility Scan sperm and cum is 0 for them after sex. Even after multiple times. And even with the visible shaders present on both. If anyone else has sex with them, male or female, it updates instantly. Is this just a known bug? Because it may have worked and shown up correctly once in the Fertility Scan in the same playthrough long ago but I don't remember if it was even my character who did it.

Also, idk if there's any relevance in adding that in MCM, when looking at the data list for Sexout Spunk, I can see that sometimes characters did receive cum/sperm from mine and they show up for my character's list of those given to, so I guess Sexout Pregnancy isn't able to scan for my character? Unless that's just something else entirely. Not sure if this is a Sexout Preg issue or Sexout Spunk

I don't know what data strapon cum sends around in spunk, but you can try enabling semen bypass option in mcm of pregnancy, it should use raw spunk data instead of selected bits generated for pregnancy only. Similar way I made male cum tracking to work, as otherwise spunk was never sending data to sopreg.

Posted (edited)

I haven't done the tests I mentioned yet, but the tests you've done as well as the problems you and other members have pointed out in the SexoutSpunk thread seem to indicate that Spunk needs some fixes.
Honesty, SexoutSpunk is a very large and complex mod and I don't know either how it works. So if it needs fixes, I just hope DoctaSax comes back to bring them.

Edited by Machiavelique
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

I don't know what data strapon cum sends around in spunk, but you can try enabling semen bypass option in mcm of pregnancy, it should use raw spunk data instead of selected bits generated for pregnancy only. Similar way I made male cum tracking to work, as otherwise spunk was never sending data to sopreg.

12 hours ago, Machiavelique said:

I haven't done the tests I mentioned yet, but the tests you've done as well as the problems you and other members have pointed out in the SexoutSpunk thread seem to indicate that Spunk needs some fixes.
Honesty, SexoutSpunk is a very large and complex mod and I don't know either how it works. So if it needs fixes, I just hope DoctaSax comes back to bring them.

Bit of an update, so it's definitely on SexOutSpunk's end. I think I figured out the issue. Two things that effect orgasm/sperm was two settings that, to be fair, was included on SexoutSpunk's topic page. But I just happened to stumble onto them when trying everything. I both edited 'Enjoy' (which I don't think has much of an effect on its own because it wasn't until the second edit that everything started working) and I unticked "Use Arousal" in SexOutSpunk's MCM settings. The 'Enjoy' setting can be found under "Stats" in SexOutSpunk's MCM.

With the first test, I used Cass since she already had high fertility and an ovary and I was right there. I made sure in the "Fucker" settings in the 'Enjoy' list for my character I set everything to 100 (everything was like -100 because I was trying to mess with the 'selfish' option and idk how it works on controller resulting in everyone ELSE being super aroused, like 500% aroused). Then for Cass's settings in "Fucked" I changed everything to 100. This ensures, in theory, that your PC will be able to reach orgasm easily. As for the "Use Arousal" option, it's noted in MCM that orgasm isn't guaranteed if using this.

Anyways, with both settings changed in MCM, the Fertility Scan Readings is detecting the sperm in the womb. I'll do more tests on other saves to make sure this is the fix. If anything, for when you for sure want to get someone pregnant, you can change these options and then once SexoutPreg picks it up, you can revert the changes.  It seems like you can leave Arousal on but there's a bit of a sweet spot in rotating sex positions to ensure your PC actually orgasms (that's where "Enjoy" comes in), there's a lot of moving parts to it. I'd like to say I'll test it but it may take like actual hours IRL to narrow it down to a science. For instance, if you have a female PC you'll have to masturbate quite a bit to get it up in tandem with the vibrator or find an NPC nearby really skilled at sex (depending on your sexuality) to get the arousal meter going.

I'd just like to take the time to say, these are some seriously amazing mods. It's no joke to say they're complex but man popping open the hood is eyeopening. Thanks to those who put in the time to create and fine-tune them.

tl;dr version - either edit the "Enjoy" list/settings or untick "Use Arousal" which can both be found in SexOutSpunk's MCM settings

Edited by Kashirinzan
Found where Enjoy was
1 hour ago, Kashirinzan said:

tl;dr version - either edit the "Enjoy" list/settings or untick "Use Arousal" which can both be found in SexOutSpunk's MCM settings

That did it for me... I dumped the arousal system and started producing cum/sperm.  Hopefully now preg can do it's thing later... thanks for the recommendation!

1 hour ago, Kashirinzan said:

Bit of an update, so it's definitely on SexOutSpunk's end. I think I figured out the issue. Two things that effect orgasm/sperm was two settings that, to be fair, was included on

36 minutes ago, Carradon said:

That did it for me... I dumped the arousal system and started producing cum/sperm.  Hopefully now preg can do it's thing later... thanks for the recommendation!

I would like to thank you 2 for testing and finding out the solution. Hopefully others can use your advise, if they have similar issues.

Posted (edited)

Ok, gang. One last update. I think I for sure isolated the true problem. I believe the reason why unticking "Use Arousal" suddenly makes everything work is not because of THAT option but in actuality the damned "Act Duration Variation" setting. I assume everyone who's had problems with their PC, regardless of sex, reaching ejaculation or having sperm be detected is because of that option. So either turn it off or set it low. That option, as it says, can interrupt the sex whenever it decides and/or whenever the first person orgasms. So your PC might not be able to orgasm before it ends and if they do, it might take a lot for the sperm to gather and be scanned. You can just use the "Fixed Act Duration" option.

I'm a stubborn idiot so I wanted to see if Arousal can still be kept on and the PC can still produce sperm and have SOPreg detect it WITHOUT the need for the semen bypass option because it would suck to go without a pretty immersive feature. Short answer: yes! It can. But, you probably need to adjust the XP and Enjoy stats settings and it will take a LOOONG TIME (This is my dumbass finally realizing there's a bold option..). Even with all multipliers maxed out it took about an hour real time just to produce a poultry 2 million sperm count. Which should be more than enough, as my character got pregnant with only 0.47 million, yet when it's YOUR PC's sperm count SOPreg will take forever to take it if it's in the single digits. So, I guess PC strap-ons are the equivalent of a narrow urethra.

If you want to turn Arousal off, do so. If you don't, good news, you can still produce sperm. It just takes a LOOOT of sex, I mean a ridiculous amount. Idk if it was by design by the modder who created SexOutSpunk but it takes a surprising amount of creampies for sperm to finally show up. Like, you have to engage in some really lovey dovey stuff and, as I said before, there's a sweet spot with rotating sex animations to ensure both you and your partner orgasm. There's apparently an Arousal HUD option in MCM but it never works for me so if it works for you maybe you can figure out what's going on with the positions and arousal correlation.

Again, I did 2 super bare-bone tests with Cass. One test with Arousal turned off, took a looong time and an insane amount of creampies which takes an ungodly amount of precision for it to register for SexoutPreg.

The second test, I left Arousal on and it took surprisingly less time for SOPreg to register because, of course, you can have multiple orgasms now. And I have to note that, for time, I had to up the Global Volume Multiplier in SOSpunk's MCM to 10! Which increases the volume of sperm/cum so I don't even want to imagine how long it'd take for just a multiplier of 1.

Also, these were done with a female PC using a strapon. And I happened to have the Insatiable perk which lets you keep going after orgasm, but I doubt it really did anything? At least not when Arousal is turned off.

It's a mystery if it was even necessary to continuously creampie or if the sperm count would just update/appear on its own after a large volume of cum was present. Without asking the mod creators themselves, it would take literal hours of testing to find out. All I know is that it takes forever for sperm to generate with the female PC strap-on option. I also tested pregnancy, it does work for those wondering. I also tested pregnancies with custom races, e.x. mod followers, and it works. I tested my PC being a custom race, mannequin, and all of them worked. I added the custom races via SexoutSpunk's General settings in MCM. Idk if that step's necessary since there's a fallback in the MCM settings and that deals with the Offspring mod anyways which is its own thing.

tl;dr - If you want only one orgasm from you and your partner, turn off Arousal. If you like having multiple orgasms in one sesh and trucking on, use Fixed Act Duration tick in SexOutSpunk's MCM settings for Arousal. If you want to keep Arousal on, you may want to fiddle and edit the Enjoy and XP stats. I can give a short guide for that if anyone needs it but it's pretty simple, go into Actor Ref --> your PC+your partner--> Adjust Selected and edit accordingly. That goes for both XP and Enjoy, and you should do it for both you and your partner. Specifically the Penetration ref type. To clarify, this is if you don't want to use the semen bypass option but still want to guarantee Pregnancy. The easiest solution for everyone's problems would be to have a dedicated orgasm key, I'm surprised that was never included in the base SOSpunk mod in hindsight.

Edited by Kashirinzan
7 hours ago, Kashirinzan said:

tl;dr - If you want only one orgasm from you and your partner, turn off Arousal. If you like having multiple orgasms in one sesh and trucking on, use Fixed Act Duration tick in SexOutSpunk's MCM settings for Arousal. If you want to keep Arousal on, you may want to fiddle and edit the Enjoy and XP stats. I can give a short guide for that if anyone needs it but it's pretty simple, go into Actor Ref --> your PC+your partner--> Adjust Selected and edit according. That goes for both XP and Enjoy, and you should do it for both you and your partner. Specifically the Penetration ref type. Sorry for the dissertation.

bro, really thank you very much, I will follow your tips.

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 11:11 PM, Neutron_rus said:

As for T4, I only added that as placeholder, just in case if someone will be willing to do all the body swaps in the future, that's why there's now an option to change body types for pregnant and not, so you can use T4 or whatever body when not pregnant, and Cali when pregnant.

Since no one has yet done so, here is the complete conversion of Type4 to pregnancy. 

I’m working on it since yesterday, and I just finished. now I’m doing the last fixes in Blender and NifSkope. and then test within the game...

Spoiler

f92f115f9f5f6381c976281e3cd8f646.png4d9f68418f40f450d9c200e9461517cd.png

Upd: Everything works correctly my preg lovers friends. But I remembered that I made this conversion to the normal version of T4, so I decided that I will copy the weights of bones directly from the same Bnb version of T4... and so I will take a little longer than expected.  

Edited by Chevir

Already confirm that due to Miscarry/Mutation function in SexoutPregnancy still not work due to both Chance still stay at 0, even we change in MCM settings (may be due to this one still use old script that we didn't modified them yet) cause SexoutDruging BunAwayPill still not work because we can't roll number to minus 😄(minimum roll = 0 from my testing).

Is there a specific amount of sperm that needs to be in the womb to trigger pregnancy for NPCs? Or does it take exponentially longer the less there's present? Because all it takes is in the decimals for my PC, e.x. 0.47 million, to get pregnant but anything under double digits for NPCs by my PC takes seemingly forever. In fact, I've yet to see it take if it's in the single digits.

Right now I have an NPC sitting at 2.17 million sperm in womb and I'm still waiting to see if it'll trigger but if I use the semen bypass option to get it to like 70 million it practically instantly updates and they become pregnant.

5 hours ago, Kashirinzan said:

Is there a specific amount of sperm that needs to be in the womb to trigger pregnancy for NPCs? Or does it take exponentially longer the less there's present? Because all it takes is in the decimals for my PC, e.x. 0.47 million, to get pregnant but anything under double digits for NPCs by my PC takes seemingly forever. In fact, I've yet to see it take if it's in the single digits.

Right now I have an NPC sitting at 2.17 million sperm in womb and I'm still waiting to see if it'll trigger but if I use the semen bypass option to get it to like 70 million it practically instantly updates and they become pregnant.

It's possible to get pregnant with any amount, but the more you have, the more chances you get, there's options in mcm to increase chance of getting pregnant, or even instant one. Also make sure npc is in range of update distance (can be changed in mcm too), as otherwise some checks might not happen and will be set on hold.

6 hours ago, zeroke107 said:

Already confirm that due to Miscarry/Mutation function in SexoutPregnancy still not work due to both Chance still stay at 0, even we change in MCM settings (may be due to this one still use old script that we didn't modified them yet) cause SexoutDruging BunAwayPill still not work because we can't roll number to minus 😄(minimum roll = 0 from my testing).

Ah, okay, I'll check that, thanks for testing

Ok, after much reflection I decided to take this project a little more seriously, and spend more time and do something more detailed and well done.

initially, I used OutfitStudio for conversions and Blender 2.49 to adjust the details and correct inconsistencies... but after completing all 7 bodies, I realized that the final result was horrible (even more compared to Calli’s preg bodies that are beautiful).

in the end I realized that the best would be to start from scratch, and using a Blender more current, and that will give me more tools and possibilities than OutfitStudio which is very limited and made me break the topologies of T4...  

I’m sorry my friends preg lovers, but I will take a little longer in this project. because my ultimate goal is to preserve all the best qualities of T4, at the same time I make beautiful preg bodies.

Spoiler

b2c7088380f9b5f3db214dad2d68406f.png

52 minutes ago, Machiavelique said:

I wish you all the best for your project

Thanks for the kind words, this being a great opportunity to practice my skills of modeling mesh... I hope you like the final result.

Spoiler

67c7da1348340ad87066f91ab87810d9.png