right every time i start the game from your updates this pop up i tryed sorting the load older for sexout mods but that doe not work note this is from a new game 

ill run a log in abit

Yeah I got that pop up SCR debug is showing an old version

##############################################################

SCRStartLog:SCR version: 20170616.0

SCRStartLog:SexoutNG version: 2.10.98

SCRStartLog:NX version: 16

SCRStartLog:NVSE version: 5.1.2

##############################################################]

So I'm guessing you both didn't install SCR 20170801.1 then? :)

Its only a warning message, but SCR 20170801.1 has a fix so the Medical scanner displays sperm count under 1million

right every time i start the game from your updates this pop up i tryed sorting the load older for sexout mods but that doe not work note this is from a new game 

ill run a log in abit

Yeah I got that pop up SCR debug is showing an old version

##############################################################

SCRStartLog:SCR version: 20170616.0

SCRStartLog:SexoutNG version: 2.10.98

SCRStartLog:NX version: 16

SCRStartLog:NVSE version: 5.1.2

##############################################################]

So I'm guessing you both didn't install SCR 20170801.1 then? :)

Its only a warning message, but SCR 20170801.1 has a fix so the Medical scanner displays sperm count under 1million

yes i did also i done some screenshots as you can see my wg is over 4000 cos of them party hat lol

post-499928-0-31054700-1501577863_thumb.png

post-499928-0-55702200-1501577871_thumb.png

post-499928-0-74212700-1501577877_thumb.png

yes i did also i done some screenshots as you can see my wg is over 4000 cos of them party hat lol

Nope I updated SexoutCommonResources.esm from SexoutCommonResources-20170801.1.zip

That debug.txt helped heaps, thanks for that :)

Ah apparently a copy of the SCR main version script in pregnancy was overwriting the one in SCR.

The 931 pregnancies was a major issue :)

Found the PartyHat issue

Update 20170801.4:

Fixed incorrect SCR version message issue

Fixed excessive pregnancy numbers

Fixed cause of PartyHat pregnancies

Reduced debug message spam

Nope I updated SexoutCommonResources.esm from SexoutCommonResources-20170801.1.zip

That debug.txt helped heaps, thanks for that :)

Ah apparently a copy of the SCR main version script in pregnancy was overwriting the one in SCR.

The 931 pregnancies was a major issue :)

Found the PartyHat issue

Update 20170801.4:

Fixed incorrect SCR version message issue

Fixed excessive pregnancy numbers

Fixed cause of PartyHat pregnancies

Reduced debug message spam

so again new game the pregnancy dont work after the update also

the semen (vagina) and sperm(womb) both says at 0

Anyhow recorded that Session for you

SexoutSCRLog-2017-8-1-12-22.txt

These are Sunny's current stats... And mine..

While waiting for Sunny's Egg  to get fertilized... I got these messages...

Am I to assume I am going to be having a sizable clutch, perhaps a litter? I know you can read it better than I.

Where can I find your log file?

And Sunny still isn't pregnant.

Thanks that helped heaps with seeing what the numbers are doing.

You have 9.25million sperm apparently, did it take a lot of sex to get that, Doc tells me 630,000million should be the absolute max from a deathclaw with Spunk settings at max.

I just got to watch I don't make it too easy to get knocked up, now if there is more than 10,000million sperm it will mean 100% chance of pregnancy. I really hate working with such a wide variance of numbers.

The log file folder location is displayed when SCR debug logging is activated.

Your womb numbers are probably screwed because before the SCR update I did this morning the medical scanner could not display less than 1million sperm(swimmers)

Update 20170801.3:

Set SCR dependency message to 20170801.1 (its only a warning)

Reduced random number by 10x

Increased SpermChance by 100x

Now that I know the system, I can reach 200 ML in 1 sex session. Before knowing how to use the hotkeys, I was having troubles with even 10 ML. As for the amount that enters the womb, being handled by spunk, I have no idea how long it took for that much to go deeper, But can recall it was less than 4 game days of sex. However, the amount in the Womb has not changed to reflect the new fractions. as I can see, you have noticed in my screenshot of personal and Sunny's stats, meaning I will have to start over to see the new changes. *I have noticed with a mod I am working on for Skyrim, and believe FONv to be the same, it is using old scripts of the save file, instead of using the updated scripts in some cases, and this seems to be one of them.*

The Log File location, I can not recall, I only recall seeing that it had an output somewhere in one of the folders. Turning off and back on the debug settings didn't show me again.

Hmm from what I can see there is no semen or sperm, SexoutSpunk has 100% control over those. I only read their values.

And if the total of all sperm types is 0 then no conception dice rolls are made.

I don't think its the case in this issue but I think if SexoutSpunk detects Menstuation occurring it may zero those values.

Now that I know the system, I can reach 200 ML in 1 sex session. Before knowing how to use the hotkeys, I was having troubles with even 10 ML. As for the amount that enters the womb, being handled by spunk, I have no idea how long it took for that much to go deeper, But can recall it was less than 4 game days of sex. However, the amount in the Womb has not changed to reflect the new fractions. as I can see, you have noticed in my screenshot of personal and Sunny's stats, meaning I will have to start over to see the new changes. *I have noticed with a mod I am working on for Skyrim, and believe FONv to be the same, it is using old scripts of the save file, instead of using the updated scripts in some cases, and this seems to be one of them.*

The Log File location, I can not recall, I only recall seeing that it had an output somewhere in one of the folders. Turning off and back on the debug settings didn't show me again.

I think the Debug.Txt is put in the data folder with all the mods or the game folder the data folder is in.

Semen is just the liquid, I believe there is Sperm data for inside the vagina from it, then the program calculates how much wriggles up into the womb data area, I really only care about the womb data and Semen for the cum bloating belly effect. Semen has not been changed in Spunk, just Sperm.

Hmm from what I can see there is no semen or sperm, SexoutSpunk has 100% control over those. I only read their values.

And if the total of all sperm types is 0 then no conception dice rolls are made.

I don't think its the case in this issue but I think if SexoutSpunk detects Menstuation occurring it may zero those values.

well the Menstruation in the setting is at 0%

You have 9.25million sperm apparently, did it take a lot of sex to get that, Doc tells me 630,000million should be the absolute max from a deathclaw with Spunk settings at max.

I just got to watch I don't make it too easy to get knocked up, now if there is more than 10,000million sperm it will mean 100% chance of pregnancy. I really hate working with such a wide variance of numbers.

That absolute max number for deathclaws was already a fairly ridiculous one, with all randomness lucking out at max values, and max values set by the user.

Even then, not as many will enter the system, because while the sperm gradually migrates from cum to womb, the cum volume continues to be diminished, affecting sperm count equally. Especially with large cum spurts, there's an increased chance of a blob happening, which takes away 10% of volume, and so also 10% of sperm count. And as time goes on, the cum's potency is reduced as well, affecting the amount of sperm that gets to move into the sperm system, because the longer sperm is in the vagina, the more of it dies from the acidity and the body's natural defenses.

So that 630,000 million is really a theoretical max, for sperm count in the cum system, the initial count of the cum spurt when it's created. In the sperm system, each spurt maxes out at a one trillion, ie one million million, but I don't expect that number to ever be reached with standard multiplier values. However, because I allow people to overwrite standard values in .inis now, some kind of hard limit needs setting.

Menstruation just accelerates cum removal/trickle a bit.

That absolute max number for deathclaws was already a fairly ridiculous one, with all randomness lucking out at max values, and max values set by the user.

Menstruation just accelerates cum removal/trickle a bit.

Yeah I guess if an actor has sex with a dozen actors/creatures in a few days they may get a high womb sperm total which is what most of my scripts watch rather than individual races.

Yeah I guess if an actor has sex with a dozen actors/creatures in a few days they may get a high womb sperm total which is what most of my scripts watch rather than individual races.

Hm. I forgot to force a cap during the nx calculations for total sperm count, count per species etc. The rollover should start happening at 16 mln and a bit, so I'll set it to 15 mln, previously trillion, to be sure.

here a question on the other version of pregnancy before you updated it why did it show sperm in the womb (screenshot) down below and on that log it says SemenCount is at 0 unless the scanner is miss reading which wouldn't explain why the character got pregnant in the first place

Yeah the scanner is misreading, I think I found why and another issue with it. The 631 pregancies in that save is going to break all sorts of things I suspect too.

Semen count does not equal sperm count either. Semen is the amount of fluid and sperm is the number of wriggling tadpoles in the fluid. Yeah its confusing, and there's also more than one location, outside the body in orifices(vagina, mouth, anus) and in the womb.

ok well im not using that save with 631 pregancies i deleted that when you updated the pregnancy was just referring from previous log/screenshot

anyway here a recent log with the updated sexout spunk 1.00.07

note was a quick one at the time

Cool, do you have Spunk at default settings too, as I really need to calibrate all these randomness to work at a reasonable chance for default Spunk settings too as well as default Pregnancy settings.

Update 20170802.1:

Updated SCR Medical scanner to now include SpermTotal as a float

Updated some Pregnancy debug messages to now show 6 decimal places

ok well im not using that save with 631 pregancies i deleted that when you updated the pregnancy was just referring from previous log/screenshot

anyway here a recent log with the updated sexout spunk 1.00.07

note was a quick one at the time

Cool, do you have Spunk at default settings too, as I really need to calibrate all these randomness to work at a reasonable chance for default Spunk settings too as well as default Pregnancy settings.

Update 20170802.1:

Updated SCR Medical scanner to now include SpermTotal as a float

Updated some Pregnancy debug messages to now show 6 decimal places

well here what setting i changed in pregnancy and spunk the rest of the setting which i didn't screenshot are at default setting

but basically pregnancy setting i been using was to trigger the pregnancy faster so when i do a playthrough of the game i know it works before hand 

post-499928-0-51660200-1501658503_thumb.png

post-499928-0-19474400-1501658507_thumb.png

post-499928-0-03119300-1501658511_thumb.png

My PC was pregnant before DoctaSax released the 1.00 version of Spunk.  She's still pregnant through the recent updates to Spunk and Pregnancy and her belly and clothes are swelling and she just moved to the Pregnancy 2 size.  I have max belly size set to 4.  So the basic mechanism seems to still be working for me.  If it still works through all those transitions it seems like that's a good sign.  It will probably be some time before I can test a full new pregnancy cycle.