Could you make this option being optional and deactivated by other mods Halstrom ?

If I did it would be definitely a MCM option which could be reset by other mods if desired, optional options are always a good thing :)

I'll look into it when I can but I'm sorta got NV completely broken at the moment and a stack of RL Xmas project work happening, by the time I get it done the new Plugin may be released anyway.

So what does this mean for my question? Would it be reworked in such a way that what I'm asking for would be a lot easier than it would be currently?

At the moment, F on F anims are all M on F anims but with strapons, except for oral. The new system currently assumes that strapon sex doesn't cause the wearer of the strapon to orgasm, let alone shoot an ejaculation into the receiving actor's orifice. There may be room for an exception, though, if I were to equate strapon wear with transgenderism (sexout's "shemale" effect) under a particular option. This should be fairly simple.

So what does this mean for my question? Would it be reworked in such a way that what I'm asking for would be a lot easier than it would be currently?

At the moment, F on F anims are all M on F anims but with strapons, except for oral. The new system currently assumes that strapon sex doesn't cause the wearer of the strapon to orgasm, let alone shoot an ejaculation into the receiving actor's orifice. There may be room for an exception, though, if I were to equate strapon wear with transgenderism (sexout's "shemale" effect) under a particular option. This should be fairly simple.

I wish there were more proper body models for transgenderism, I'd rather play as something like that to be honest. So would that be something possible now? Or would is it something that'll be after that new patch?

I wish there were more proper body models for transgenderism, I'd rather play as something like that to be honest. So would that be something possible now? Or would is it something that'll be after that new patch?

I just put a "strapons are cocks" option in the new mod, but it's not out yet. Strapons are understood to be the ones in NG/SCR that have an NG effect on them that I can detect. "shemales" (not sure about the polity of the vocab here, but I'm going by the NG effect, which in this case means women with cocks) will be treated as male for ejaculation purposes; again this is dependent on an NG effect, and of course there is indeed a lack of bodies for them. It may take some time for pregnancy to completely connect with the new mod, but once it does, all that will be in place, no patch needed.

I just put a "strapons are cocks" option in the new mod, but it's not out yet. Strapons are understood to be the ones in NG/SCR that have an NG effect on them that I can detect. "shemales" (not sure about the polity of the vocab here, but I'm going by the NG effect, which in this case means women with cocks) will be treated as male for ejaculation purposes; again this is dependent on an NG effect, and of course there is indeed a lack of bodies for them. It may take some time for pregnancy to completely connect with the new mod, but once it does, all that will be in place, no patch needed.

Sounds good! Thanks for answering my questions. I tried looking it up on the forums but I didn't find much of anything. And I'm no scripter. So diving into the scripts would have just gone straight over my head. Now all I have to do is be patient and let you nice experts sort out this small request, thanks again!

Off-springs seem to grow up to scales beyond 1.00. I have one female who has a scale of 1.03 and a male one with 1.10. Whenever I try to downscale them to 1.00 using setscale console command, they seem to grow back to their previous heights as if their scripts continue to grow them up. Does growth of off-springs ever stop?

Off-springs seem to grow up to scales beyond 1.00. I have one female who has a scale of 1.03 and a male one with 1.10. Whenever I try to downscale them to 1.00 using setscale console command, they seem to grow back to their previous heights as if their scripts continue to grow them up. Does growth of off-springs ever stop?

The maximum size for offspring is random between 90% and 110% of full scale. Also the set scale console command does not directly correspond with the scale of the creature in it's statistics.

The maximum size for offspring is random between 90% and 110% of full scale. Also the set scale console command does not directly correspond with the scale of the creature in it's statistics.

Okay, but why do they grow back? Don't their growth scripts stop once they've matured?

Okay, but why do they grow back? Don't their growth scripts stop once they've matured?

No, because they still go up in skill levels as they age after reaching maximum size so it will still keep setting them to their maximum size.

No, because they still go up in skill levels as they age after reaching maximum size so it will still keep setting them to their maximum size.

Thanks for the information. I've created an ESP to override the scripts of human off-springs in order to limit their scale to 1.00. Simply changed the following line in each of them

rSelf.SetScale fScale
to this...

rSelf.SetScale 1.00
This will hopefully stop them from growing over scales of 1.00. :)

I understand that and variety is a good thing actually. I just don't want it on human off-springs. I'd suggest separate scales for males and females and also some realistic variety for races. Something like this perhaps would be good...

African American Male : 1.00~1.05

Caucasian Male : 1.00~1.05

Asian Male : 1.00~1.02

Hispanic Male : 1.00~1.03

Ghoul Male : 1.00~1.05

African American Female : 0.98~1.01

Caucasian Female : 0.98~1.01

Asian Female : 0.98~0.99

Hispanic Female : 0.98~1.00

Ghoul Female : 0.98~1.01

I understand that and variety is a good thing actually. I just don't want it on human off-springs. I'd suggest separate scales for males and females and also some realistic variety for races. Something like this perhaps would be good...

African American Male : 1.00~1.05

Caucasian Male : 1.00~1.05

Asian Male : 1.00~1.02

Hispanic Male : 1.00~1.03

Ghoul Male : 1.00~1.05

African American Female : 0.98~1.01

Caucasian Female : 0.98~1.01

Asian Female : 0.98~0.99

Hispanic Female : 0.98~1.00

Ghoul Female : 0.98~1.01

Ok, all the mature humanoids use the same script so I've added the following to the next beta to simplify what you have above. I've reduced the randomness component from .2 to around .125

Set fBaseHeight to .9
			if rSelf.GetIsRace AfricanAmerican
				Set fBaseHeight to .94
			else rSelf.GetIsRace Asian
				Set fBaseHeight to .86
			endif
			if rSelf.GetIsSex Female
				Set fBaseHeight to fBaseHeight - .04
			endif
			Set fScaleMax to fBaseHeight + (GetRandomPercent / 800)

Mature Humanoids grow from .8 to whatever this script decides. Young Offspring have individual scripts and grow from whatever start size (around .4) to .8 where they are deleted and replaced by the Mature version.

How about something like this?

if rSelf.GetIsSex Female
	Set fBaseHeight to 0.98
else
	Set fBaseHeight to 1.00
endif

if rSelf.GetIsRace Asian
	Set fScaleMax to fBaseHeight + 0.02 * (GetRandomPercent / 99)
elseif rSelf.GetIsRace Hispanic
	Set fScaleMax to fBaseHeight + 0.03 * (GetRandomPercent / 99)
else
	Set fScaleMax to fBaseHeight + 0.04 * (GetRandomPercent / 99)
endif

; Female:
; Asian 	(0.98..1.00)
; Hispanic 	(0.98..1.01)
; Other 	(0.98..1.02)
;
; Male:
; Asian 	(1.00..1.02)
; Hispanic 	(1.00..1.03)
; Other 	(1.00..1.04)

How about something like this?

if rSelf.GetIsSex Female
	Set fBaseHeight to 0.98
else
	Set fBaseHeight to 1.00
endif

if rSelf.GetIsRace Asian
	Set fScaleMax to fBaseHeight + 0.02 * (GetRandomPercent / 99)
	Set fScaleMax to fBaseHeight + 0.03 * (GetRandomPercent / 99)
else
	Set fScaleMax to fBaseHeight + 0.04 * (GetRandomPercent / 99)
endif

; Female:
; Asian 	(0.98..1.00)
; Hispanic 	(0.98..1.01)
; Other 	(0.98..1.02)
;
; Male:
; Asian 	(1.00..1.02)
; Hispanic 	(1.00..1.03)
; Other 	(1.00..1.04)

Hmm too tight a variance, no point bothering with randomness for that, and also that makes short males an impossibility :)

Adjusted it a bit more to this:

Set fBaseHeight to 0.95
			if rSelf.GetIsRace Asian
				Set fBaseHeight to 0.93
				Set fBaseHeight to 0.94
			else rSelf.GetIsRace AfricanAmerican
				Set fBaseHeight to 0.96
			endif
			if rSelf.GetIsSex Female
				Set fBaseHeight to fBaseHeight - .03
			endif
			Set fScaleMax to fBaseHeight + (GetRandomPercent / 1099)

Bearing in mind as far as I know everyone's been happy with the height randomness.

Well, since scale doesn't just mean height, at least for humanoids, I wouldn't want the differences to be too extreme. Actually, as far as humanoids are concerned, anything out of 0.98-1.02 range (for females) looks really off, and rather unrealistic IMO. Unless you want to create characters like Tsun (of Skyrim) or Horrigan (of FO2) obviously. :)

How about this one? Is there enough randomness now?   :)

float racialBonus
	float genderBonus
	float randomHeightLoss
	float randomHeightGain

Set fBaseHeight to 1.00
	Set racialBonus to 0.025
	Set genderBonus to 0.025

Set randomHeightLoss to 0.025 * (GetRandomPercent / 99)    ; between 0 and 0.025
	Set randomHeightGain to 0.025 * (GetRandomPercent / 99)    ; between 0 and 0.025

Set fBaseHeight to (fBaseHeight + randomHeightGain - randomHeightLoss)

if ((rSelf.GetIsRace AfricanAmerican) || (rSelf.GetIsRace Caucasian) )
		Set fBaseHeight to fBaseHeight + racialBonus * (GetRandomPercent / 99)
	endif

if (rSelf.GetIsSex Male)
		Set fBaseHeight to fBaseHeight + genderBonus
	endif

; Min. Possible Height: 1.00 + 0.00 - 0.025 = 0.975 (for Asian or Hispanic Female)
	; Max. Possible Height: 1.00 + 0.025 - 0.00 + 0.025 + 0.025 = 1.075 (for AA or Caucasian Male)

the newest version. that can download from op. the offspring that did it is the test offspring that u get from box in docs house.

basicaly had lots of issues with that offspring.

1. didnt want to follow at first. had to reload game and do both convo for her to follow.

2. had to zone in then out 3 times before she followed me outside.

3. when tested slavers life mod and enslaved here it caused the slavers life mod to stop working.

4. also when she wouldnt follow her inventory had mutiple follow tokens on her if that helps.

dont know yet if its other offspring yet since been helping test slavers life v2 mod. btw how many days is from baby to child then i could adjust it and test it with other offspring.