Immersion-based Adult Build Based on Ultimate Skyrim, Anyone?

Hey all,

I’ve recently decided to give Skyrim another go and come back to see what’s new on lover’s lab.  I’ve always been interested in putting together a strong build of immersion type mods along side adult ones as well. 

Settling on Ultimate Skyrim (just based on how easy it is to get going, as I don’t want to relearn all the little modding tricks; plus, stable immersive build in less than an evening from scratch), I was wondering if anyone else wanted to help make that happen—not just for me, but also so this thread will exist for making the build. 

The problems are US takes up a whopping 193 esp slots, so there is not a lot of room.  In the past, I approached US’s developer with interest in a merged plugin approach, but he very respectfully declined.  Perhaps there are enough savvy users to make tinkering with US a feasible goal?  I know it is technically doable, but needs people who know what they are doing (and having a guide would be nice to point others to in the future).

What do you all think?  Is there enough interest to make a how-to guide from this foundation?  Are others interested in an immersion-centric adult mod build?

Cheers,

TBS

2 hours ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

f anyone else wanted to help make that happen—not just for me

lessee; You're giving a dude patreon money for using other people's mods, and then we're obligated to help do the same for adult mods with the same stipulation that their work is free for you despite several people saying expressly and flatly they have no intention of associating with belmont boy or any of his thieving bullshit.

k.

how about:

PS:

Fuck Belmont Boy.

I agree with 27X, fuck Belmont Boy.

With that being said, there was a simple Ultimate Skyrim + SL guide that was posted on Reddit a few years back. It's since been taken down, but I saved the text of the guide along with the patches the guide's writer uploaded. A large portion of the guide itself was basic stuff most people here would already know, but I could post both the guide and the patches here if there's interest for it.

All of the above plus this is tech support not the 'help lazy morons thread'.

7 hours ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

stable immersive build in less than an evening from scratch

That's all it takes anyway.

The information needed to create an 'adult' game is already there on the mod pages. Of course one is expected to read and think for oneself.

11 hours ago, 27X said:

we're obligated to help

As I recall, no obligation was mandated on my part; I only requested help.  Didn't realize I'd poked a collective bruise. 

As I mentioned, I'm just getting back into the scene, so I was unaware that Belmont Boy is so hated.  From my interactions with him---and I actually did speak to him personally---he seemed like a pretty kind and interesting dude who wanted to put together a mod pack to make things easier for players.  US also seemed like a fantastically useful tool---something that, if I owned Bethesda---I would have funded out of studio.  Has something more about him come out that indicates he's a bad person? 

From my perspective, the dude created a tool that assists users install mods; I'm not sure how that constitutes stealing from them---profiting from their existence through a patreon, perhaps, but once a mod is published (i.e. put in the public for people to use), there's not much complaining to be had when all the transformitive work that was done was a compatibility patch and an automator for people who otherwise can't mod.  As an published author, this is less than vanilla compared to what publishers try to do.  When you think about it, Nexus is also profiting from hosting those mods and providing a download service.  How is the difference significant?  Perhaps because the authors consented? 

It is not as though he's stealing other modders work and putting it into his own mod; it is like guy creating a curation tool for a public library, that sends you books and automates the process, leaving the existing mod intact.  It is like someone having a patreon for their youtube channel and the channel is exclusively for curative purposes: all playlists of other people's stuff.  Seems shitty on the surface, but ulitmately all the ad revenue, views, likes, etc. go to the people uploading, not the curator.  The curator is a convenience service while the uploading is a creative service.    

Would it make a difference if, say, instead of a patreon, a stupid-rich gamer came to him and said: "here's $20k to make a stable build of skyrim for me and share it with others when you are done."  From that perceptive, it seems like payment for a service, just sourced in many payers.

I do recall a bit of a spat with regards to the inclusion of a specific mod.  I agree it is a bit scummy to put a mod in your mod pack when the author would rather that not be the case, but that comes down to courtesy, not legality.  It could also be argued that it is rather dickish to withhold your mod for use in a mod pack when it is put in the public; that is the tradeoff when publishing something: you loose complete control of it (just look at all the patreons that write fanfiction, do fanart, create cosplay, etc.).  Finally, Ultimate Skyrim could just compromise and instruct users to manually download that mod, thereby not making Ultimate Skyrim officially using the mod, but what difference does that make other than inconvenience people?  That is, unless the original modder---for some reason---doesn't want their mod in any modpacks (and not consolidated mods, just lists that put mods in groups) whatsoever.  

Also, as patreon is more or less a tip jar, that appears totally acceptable, primarily because more modders should have patreons so their work can be funded.  Yes, many modders work for the fun of it, but ultimately everyone still needs to eat and every hour covered by willing doners is another hour a modder can mod.  More modders should be getting paid for their work, especially if the means of payment is voluntary.  It is also objectively nowhere near as bad as what Bethesda themselves tried to do with their revenue sharing modding programs which divided the community: Ultimate Skyrim is just a way newbies can get into the concept of modding with minimal work (or people like me that did serious work, but just feel out of touch, hoping SSE would gain more traction).  

Sorry for the wall of text and just my two cents as someone who has been removed from the cycle for a while.  Is there more to it than I know?  

9 hours ago, Chagong said:

A large portion of the guide itself was basic stuff most people here would already know, but I could post both the guide and the patches here if there's interest for it.

Yes, that's basically what I am looking for.  The biggest problem isn't knowing how to do the simple stuff, but rather how the more mods there are, the more inter-compatibility issues there are and necessary patches.  That is why US is nice, as it condenses a lot of that.  Putting together a similar build that addresses all of the steps---or a unified patch itself---would be a great resource.

Would it make more sense to build a immersive experience from scratch?  

And to answer your question, yes, that guide would be very much appreciated.  

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

All of the above plus this is tech support not the 'help lazy morons thread'.

The information needed to create an 'adult' game is already there on the mod pages. Of course one is expected to read and think for oneself.

Perhaps, but if you have no interest in helping "lazy modders" a guide will ultimately mean fewer lazy modders ask questions.  No one is saying people should not read and think for one's self, but rather that putting all the information into a consolidated location makes it easier to find and utilize; it is the same reason why we write articles, rather than point people to an 28-book thick encyclopedia and expect people to "read and think for oneself."  

1 hour ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

Perhaps, but if you have no interest in helping "lazy modders" a guide will ultimately mean fewer lazy modders ask questions. 

Perhaps one day, when someone has invented an Internet search engine, it will be easy to find text or video guides about every last detail of modding Skyrim.

It is not that difficult to mod Skyrim.

The biggest problem isn't knowing how to do the simple stuff, but rather how the more mods there are, the more inter-compatibility issues there are and necessary patches. 

Once the 'simple stuff' is done then Skyrim is a pretty robust beast. I run with 300 mods and don't have 'compatiblity issues' and the number of patches I need can be counted on the thumbs of one hand.

There are some mods which will not play with a particular mod, i.e. a mod incompatibility, but they are few and far between. Mostly, 'incompatible mods' and similar terms translates as user error.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Perhaps one day, when someone has invented an Internet search engine, it will be easy to find text or video guides about every last detail of modding Skyrim.

It is not that difficult to mod Skyrim.

I appreciate your pedantic point, but you still seem to have missed mine: by having a consolidated post on the topic, the search will be unnecessary.  But sure, go ahead and keep adding what you somehow think are useful responses to the topic.  Having taken the time to dive into your post history, that seems to be a trend.

Once the 'simple stuff' is done then Skyrim is a pretty robust beast. I run with 300 mods and don't have 'compatiblity issues' and the number of patches I need can be counted on the thumbs of one hand.

There are some mods which will not play with a particular mod, i.e. a mod incompatibility, but they are few and far between. Mostly, 'incompatible mods' and similar terms translates as user error.

Yes, well, just because the mods in your sets happen to jive well together, doesn't mean that's the norm.  Of the 2000 hours I have spent playing and modding skyrim, I can attest that yes, a bunch of animation packs, skins, and armor sets don't clash.  Yet when you venture into semi and total conversion mods, well, those modders like to change the base concept of what damage, defense, and other sweeping numbers mean.  This, in turn, means that a compatibility patch is required.  If that isn't the case, I would be interested to know how you get something like Requiem to work without its compatibility patches.  

In my previous builds, I have had upwards of 500 mods working harmoniously by the means of merging esp and going directly into the code to fix issues.  It requires work.  I created this post because, as I go through the process yet again, I wanted to have a record that others could use, rather than have to figure it out for themselves.  I also was seeking (and hoping for) help from others who may have already done it (which I searched for in the forums and didn't find, btw) so that other's can benefit from it. 

And no, Skyrim is not a "robust beast." EVER.  It is a nearly decade old program that is held together with spit and glue---one that, if the newest dev management gave a damn, would have come with masters cleaned (a two minute process that would save collective hours for tens of thousands of modders) in the SSE edition to support modders, rather than try to create new ways for them to cash in on mods after already cashing in every year with a new console port.  Not to mention letting real heroes to the game like the SKSE developer look at the source code and fix their own game for them.  Skyrim isn't the beast; it is bread and the modders make it an edible sandwitch. 

Sorry for being blunt, but from your post history, that seems to be language you are accustomed to speaking. 

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yeah, exactly. +1

Also, I came across your attempts at making a stable build earlier and recognize them from your signature.  That's what I'm trying to do here, too.  I'll have to take a closer look at your process :)

EDIT: Looking in to your second part, I definitely think I will start there. 

5 minutes ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

Yeah, exactly. +1

Also, I came across your attempts at making a stable build earlier and recognize them from your signature.  That's what I'm trying to do here, too.  I'll have to take a closer look at your process :)

Ah, Uh, I'm slow. ?

Mostly what I write there I test for myself first, or was it the other way around?

Time consuming to find the links for files and patches and stuff.

Also I'm easily distracted by Skyrim if it nearly works ?

Most time consuming: Find out if it's a mod conflict, papyrus overwhelmed, LO issue, MCM settings or the last mod update that negate everything you found out before

Also I have to check my own blog if I do a skyrim installation from scratch.

Grey Cloud is right if he says that a stable base setup is important for going crazy on mods.

Adding mods to an unstable base setup adds to the possible errors and it gets harder and harder to find the culprit of CTD/bugs/errors/odd behavior, especially if the complexity of a LO grows.

Some mods work fine on a minimal setup, but start to fail in a more complex LO because of conflicts.

That's not an user error, unless there are already patches out there or workarounds that just need to be found.

Very time consuming and often pure luck to find those solutions if they aren't documented in an easy to find spot.

My fav example for that atm is Skyrim Immersive Creatures.

Or take Predators Lost Tribes. Over 10 modification for it out there but only a few really will work together.

22 minutes ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

Sorry for being blunt, but from your post history, that seems to be language you are accustomed to speaking. 

No need to apologise and yes it is.

22 minutes ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

And no, Skyrim is not a "robust beast." EVER. 

Yes it is.

I didn't say that mod incompatibilities did not exist. I said they were not as common as people make out. Maybe I'm just better at picking and choosing what mods I put into my game? My game only breaks when I break it.

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Very time consuming and often pure luck to find those solutions if they aren't documented in an easy to find spot.

My fav example for that atm is Skyrim Immersive Creatures.

SIC? As far as I can tell the only patch I have for it is:

High Level Enemies - SIC Edition-24913-1-6

3 hours ago, TheBlackSilhouette said:

Yes, that's basically what I am looking for.  The biggest problem isn't knowing how to do the simple stuff, but rather how the more mods there are, the more inter-compatibility issues there are and necessary patches.  That is why US is nice, as it condenses a lot of that.  Putting together a similar build that addresses all of the steps---or a unified patch itself---would be a great resource.

Would it make more sense to build a immersive experience from scratch?  

And to answer your question, yes, that guide would be very much appreciated.

Okay here it is. I manually inserted the links.

[Mod Guide] Ultimate Skyrim - Immersive Perversion

Hey ya'll,

I've been messing with Ultimate Skyrim for a few months now. I've played at least 100 hours of it running this mod pack, and have confirmed that it is somewhat stable (only the occassional FootIK error when loading).

So let us begin...

Pre-Requisites

Ultimate Skyrim (no shit). I do not use Automatic Variants. It messed with older versions of More Nasty Critters. Feel free to use Automatic Variants otherwise.

A sufficiently beefy computer to run loads of SexLab mods.

What is this?

A mod guide catered to those who play Skyrim for uh...spank bank material. So lots of Lovers Lab mods are going to be involved here. You will have to Google these mods. I will not be linking directly to them, because I don't know what the subreddit's policies are regarding Lovers Lab mods.

The choices of mods try to introduce the sense of immersion US provides to the act of sex. There's going to be regular sex, aggressive sex, and stuff even more depraved and non-consensual. HOWEVER, I will not include mods that just provide mindless sex. Not everyone is going to be interested in bumping uglies. Nor will everyone just submit to rape.

By the end of this guide, you should be able to have sexy times with NPCs, AND on top of all that, have working collisions with hands, boobs, vaginas, dicks, etc. i.e., body parts now interact with each other.

With that said, let's start with getting rid of the ugly vanilla characters:

NPC Visuals:

--XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE

Choose HDT Skeleton Rig Map. Leave everything else default. Place below XP32 Skeleton installed in base Ultimate Skyrim. DEACTIVATE the base XP32.

--ApachiiSkyHair

You already installed the regular Apachii pack in the base US. In this guide, please also add in the Female and Male packs. Activate and place these packs right below ApachiiSkyHair in the left pane of Mod Organizer.

--Lovely Hairstyles CE

Install the Complete Edition of this mod. Activate and place below ApachiiSkyHair - Females/Males.

--SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta

Unfortunately this hair pack is not on the Nexus. Link above contains a link to a Google Drive folder containing the right mod. Activate and place below Lovely Hairstyles.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3bk8ms/looking_for_a_safe_sg_hair_268_download/

--KS Hairdos - Renewal

Install the main file. Activate and place below SG Hair Pack 268.

--OPTIONAL: KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted

Activate and place below KS Hairdos - Renewal.

--Ultimate NPC Overhaul II

This is why we installed all those hair packs above. I used the non-BSA version. Activate and place below Ultimate Skyrim - Compatibility Patches.

--The Ordinary Women

I used the UNP version. Activate and place below Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.

--The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement

I used the v1 version. I find v2 to be ugly. Place below The Ordinary Women.

--Improved Bards

Install main file. Place below TCoW - NPC Improvement.

--Bijin Wives

Install the main file using the All-In-One option. Be sure to patch it with the Temba fix. Use UNP body. Place below Improved Bards.

--Bijin NPCs

Install the main file. Use UNP body. Place below Bijin Wives.

--Bijin Warmaidens

Install the main file. Use UNP body. Place below Bijin NPCs.

--Toccata as Elisif

Install the Toccata as Elisif optional only, NOT THE MAIN FILE! Use UNP body. Place below Bijin Warmaidens.

--Seranaholic

Use the UNP body. I used the 100 Weight option. Feel free to pick what you like. Also, install the Valerica optional.

--WICO - Windsong Immersive Character Overhaul

I use the UNP version. Place below Valerica.

Merging NPC Visual Mods:

Use Mator's Merge Plugins. To use it "properly", you need to have Champollion and Creation Kit installed. Follow this guide, specifically, the following sections:

Link: http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified/Prerequisites

--Champollion a PEX to Papyrus decompiler

--Merge Plugins

--ReLinker

--Wrye Bash

--Extract Script Source

--Papyrus Compiler Fix For 64-bit Operating Systems

--Automation Tools for TES5Edit

--MXPF - Mator's xEdit Patching Framework

--Restore_NPC_Visuals

Set up Merge Plugins according to this guide.

Now that is setup, let's prepare one of the plugins for merging. There is an error in the Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp plugin that requires manual fixing. Load this plugin ONLY in TES5Edit. Right click on the UNO plugin, and click "Check for Errors". It will report an error with Irnskar Ironhand. Scroll down to the part that TES5Edit tells you to. Drag and drop the record from Skyrim.esm to the broken record.

Alternatively, use this handy-dandy link and replace your UNO II plugin file with it.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9lfrJQXfYuHeWswck1oSVVmZDg

Merge the following plugins together, IN THIS ORDER:

Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp

IB - All-in-One.esp

TCoW Improvement.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Bijin Wives.esp

Serana.esp

Valerica.esp

Toccata as Elisif.esp

Name the new mod "++++ NPC Visuals Merged", and the plugin "NPC Visuals Merged.esp". DO NOT MERGE WICO. After merging is complete, close Merge Plugins. Refresh Mod Organizer (right click, All Mods, Refresh). You should see a "++++ NPC Visuals Merged" mod appear at the bottom of your left pane. Move below WICO. DEACTIVATE ALL THE REST OF THE NPC MODS THAT HAVE THE PLUGINS YOU MERGED.

Skimpy Armors:

Here's the deal. I like tits as much as you do. I DON'T like overly revealing armors. That just breaks immersion too much for me. So here's what I did to limit the amount of skimpy-ness.

--Immersive Armors UUNP Refit

Download the UUNP version. Place below Immersive Armors.

--[UUNP Skimpy Immersive Armors Mashup]

Here we find our first Lover's Lab mod. No links. Google it. Download Set 1, Set 1 Patch, and Set 2. Install all of them in order listed, and place below Immersive Armors UUNP Refit.

--The Book of UUNP

Download the main file and the updates listed (Daedric Hood Hair ESP and DBboots Texture). The download the optionals numbered 06, 08, 10, 12, and 13. Install these optionals as separate mods from the main mod (i.e., rename the mod appropriately, e.g., The Book of UUNP Bodyslide - Volume 1/2/3/4/5). Activate all the mods and place in order of Main, Vol 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 below Immersive Armors Mashup.

--The Book of UUNP - WAFR Patch

Download and install ONLY the WAFR patch. I don't like the CCOR patch, because it automagically gives you ALL the recipes in crafting with or without the books.

Place below the various Book of UUNP mods.

--UNP Minidresses Collection

Download and install the UNP version (NOT the UNP BBP version). Install the HD Texture optional file as well.

--MiniDresses Collection for UUNP Bodyslide

Download just the main file.

--The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

Download and install the main file. Them download and install the UUNP Bodyslide file in Miscellaneous. Don't forget to grab the Bodyslide Fix file in the same section too. Place below the UUNP Minidresses Collection mod.

--The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - Patches

Download the main Rebalance file. Then download the ETaC_LLS file. Place below TAWoBA.

--BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Download and install just the main file. Choose the UUNP Special options. Place below the NPC Visuals Merge you created earlier. DO NOT RUN BODYSLIDE YET. We still have lots of fun shit to do, including overwriting some bodyshape data.

Bumping Uglies:

Here comes the non-family-friendly mods. Obviously, all of these mods are NSFW, and some are NSFL. I will not be providing direct links if they are from Lover's Lab, so just google the mod names.

Place all of the following mods IN THIS ORDER below Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.

--Schlongs of Skyrim - Full Version

Install only one type of schlong. Don't go overboard, or you'll have extra plugins that eat up precious slots.

--Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males

Install only the version for SOS Full.

--Sexlab Animation Loader

--Leito's SLAL Animation Pack

Pick and choose which animations you want/need. Be sure to include the Creature animations, because mods below use them.

--FunnyBizness SLAL Animation Pack

Pick and choose again. Except, don't go overboard. Almost every choice in this FOMOD installer contains probably a hundred animations. Too many animations make Skyrim unhappy.

--Creature Framework

Use the latest version.

--ZaZ Animation Pack

Use the older v6.11/6.17 version. The very latest one contains more animations we don't really need.

--More Nasty Critters v10: SLAL Edition

This mod gives animals dicks. Use it if you want, skip if you don't.

--Hentai Creatures v10

This mod is found on the same page as MNC above. Again, optional.

--SexLab Sound FX Replacer

Choose the Mature Oral SFX option.

--Voice Packs for Sexlab Extra Voices and Estrus

Download SexLabOral-SoundFXMatureFull.zip only. Nothing else.

--SexLab Aroused

Latest version, or use v27 if you want to save some script load.

--SexLab Separate Orgasm

Latest version. Grab the voice packs as well.

--Fill Her Up

--SexLab Separate Orgasm - Fill Her Up Patch

Optional. Breaks a little immersion.

--SexLab Eager NPCs

--TDF Aggressive Prostitution

--SexLab Defeat

--HDT Physics Extensions

--Naturalistic HDT 3.56 & Beast HDT 0.5

Grab Beast HDT 0.5, and Naturalistic XML for HDT PE v3.56.

--Pride of Valhalla - Super HD Skin Set for UNP-UNPB-7B-CBBE

--Ultimate Skyrim - Schlongs of Skyrim Patch

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9lfrJQXfYuHbXJTN2pLRVQxVkk

--Ultimate Skyrim - Book of UUNP Patch

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9lfrJQXfYuHRXc2QkF5NklRdGM

--Ultimate Skyrim - Book of UUNP Patch - Hentai Creatures Patch (OPTIONAL)

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9lfrJQXfYuHWng3VTM2dWFRMkE

The Hard Part

Installed everything as described above? Good. Here's the hard part.

First, organize all your shiny new plugins according to this modwatch list. I have other mods in there that are entirely optional.

Link: https://modwat.ch/u/johnnywatts

Open up your Naturalistic HDT 3.56 mod folder, and go into CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP. Copy and paste the files in here into the same directory inside Bodyslide's mod folder.

Bodyslide Meshes

Run Bodyslide via Mod Organizer. There's a guide here. Choose Unified UNP Special for Outfit/Body category, and choose whatever Preset you fancy. I use UNPB. This will take a while, because there are so many.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/

Also because there are so many Bodyslide shapes to make, odds are, Bodyslide will finish processing and throw an error for some shapes. No worries, these are all related to The Book of UUNP. Use the Group Filter on the top of the window, and choose BookofUUNP V1/2/3/4/5HDT. Run Bodyslide again. It will run without a hitch this time.

You should have a bunch of shiny new mesh files in your Bodyslide and Outfit Studio mod folder (that's where Bodyslide dumps the generated body files by default). Open BodySlide and Outfit Studio mod folder. Open NPC Visuals Merged mod folder.

Copy and paste the following files:

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

in BodySlide and Outfit Studio\meshes\actors\character\character assets into the following folders:

NPC Visuals Merged\meshes\actors\character\Bijin NPCs

NPC Visuals Merged\meshes\actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens

NPC Visuals Merged\meshes\actors\character\Bijin Wives

NPC Visuals Merged\meshes\actors\character\Elisif

NPC Visuals Merged\meshes\actors\character\Serana

NPC Visuals Merged\meshes\actors\character\Valerica

TexBlend Textures

Next, open your Bodyslide mod folder again. This time, go to CalienteTools\TexBlendUUNP. Open Config.xml.

Uncomment <TexOutputPath> (remove "!<--"). Set your output path as <whatever your steam directory is>\Skyrim\Utilities\ModOrganizer\mods\TexBlendOutput****. DO NOT FORGET THE LAST "". IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

Save and close. Go back to MO. Add TexBlendUUNP the same way you added Bodyslide. Run it. Choose whatever you want for vagina color. Click "Preview", and if you are happy, click "Blend". Repeat for Specular and Normal. Close TexBlend, and refresh MO's left pane again.

Now, this part's a real bitch. Open the mod folder for NPC Visuals Merged. Open the mod folder TexBlendOutput. You should see 3 files in TexBlendOutputtextures\actors\character\female, named femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, and femalebody_1_s.dds.

You need to copy these three files into multiple directories inside NPC Visuals Merged. These directories are:

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\ImprovedBards

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\Neus\The Ordinary Women

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\actors\character\Adelaisa (femalebody_1.dds only)

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\actors\character\Bijin NPCs

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens 00

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\actors\character\Bijin Wives 00

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\actors\character\Elisif

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\actors\character\Serana

NPC Visuals Merged\textures\actors\character\Valerica

Pride of Valhalla - Super HD Skin\textures\actors\character\female

Finishing Up

It's mostly over now. Just follow Belmont_Boy's instructions for FNIS, Real Shelter, iActivate, and Reqtificator. Done? Good. Now, we have just a little more to do.

Fire up TES5Edit, and load ALL of the plugins. Right click on "Requiem for The Indifferent.esp", and click "Apply Script". Find "Restore_NPC_Visuals" script that you installed earlier as part of the SRLE guide.

When "Restore_NPC_Visuals" is selected, you should see the name of a plugin we don't have. That's fine. Change it to "WICO - Immersive Character.esp". Run the script. Save and backup the plugin (hit CTRL-S instead of quitting TES5Edit). Repeat the same process, except changing it to "WICO - Immersive People.esp", "WICO - USLEP Compatible Patch.esp", and finally "NPC Visuals Merged.esp", IN THIS EXACT ORDER. Save and backup always.

Done? Congratulations. It was hard work to get to see some immersive poontang in Skyrim, but you did it! Congrats.

Now go play. Use whatever MCM setting you want, but I chose these mods specifically because they contain settings that make it harder to see poontang action. Be sure to use those to maximum effect (Defeat in particular has the option to enable "Morality matters" and "Witnesses call guards", so use those for maximum immersion. Rape is not cool.)

Post below if you have any questions, and I will try to answer them.

**NOTE: Naturalistic HDT above uses the HDT Memory Patch. This means you will need Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4. Be sure to install x86 or x64 versions (both if you have a 64-bit system..., which..., you do, right?). Otherwise, SKSE/MO will have an aneurysm everytime you launch the game, and the Memory Patch won't work. **

Keep in mind I saved this in 2018, Ultimate Skyrim probably has moved on quite a bit since then. If the Google Drive and modwatch links don't work anymore I'll find the files I saved and post them here.

When you think about it, Nexus is also profiting from hosting those mods and providing a download service.  How is the difference significant?  Perhaps because the authors consented? 

Not really, I can still get all the content from Nexus without paying for it. Sure, the DL is slower but it's not like I'm waiting for hours for something to D/L.

Seems shitty on the surface, but ulitmately all the ad revenue, views, likes, etc. go to the people uploading, not the curator.  The curator is a convenience service while the uploading is a creative service.    

Don't agree with this analogy either. All the revenue (other than whatever percantage Patreon take) goes to him, not the Mod authors. I doubt a few likes and an appearance on MxR's channel compensate for knowing some else has taken your work and is using it to make money.
I don't know much about Belmont Boy and I don't really care to, if I'm honest. What he is doing sounds a bit dickish but, if he actually makes available all the mods and patches he uses. I.E. lists them so anyone could, in theory, replicate what he has done then I would liken it more to the companies that package, brand and sell their versions of Linux.
If he doesn't then my (uninformed) opinion pretty much mirrors what has already been said about him.

I appreciate your pedantic point,

Actually GC is more sarcastic, the pedantic one would be... Me ?

a bunch of animation packs, skins, and armor sets don't clash.

Spend some time in the Technical Support forum, you might be surprised what mods people can get to NOT work with other mods.

Which brings me to my actual point, I think... This guide is for people that have paid for U.S. Which is, in your words a service that takes all the effort out of creating (moderately) heavily modded Skyrim.
You really think they're going to bother reading a guide to do the rest on their own?

You have way more faith in humanity than me, if you do.

Of course that's not a reason NOT to make a guide. Others will likely find it useful, just maybe not who you wanted to aim it at.

giant wall of text containing mostly whataboutisms and circular logic

I'll say it again but type real slow like and highlight it for you since you didn't bother reading anything that isn't a yes your idea is brilliant have a million dollars

There are significant contingent of modders directly opposed to belmont boy's bullshit and your "perspective" is irrelevant in the face of that. It doesn't matter what your justification is, they aren't interested in other people directly profiting off their work, the end. No means no.

If you think somehow the community is unaware of the arguments surrounding "I can't install mode and not thing what is this reeeeeeeeeee", mayhaps you need to read more. You could have the most altruistic goal in mind of all time, and the answer is and will continue to be "you're not going make money off my work" and also do your own homework.

SIC? As far as I can tell the only patch I have for it is:

High Level Enemies - SIC Edition-24913-1-6

What you... you are using patches?

1 hour ago, Chagong said:

Okay here it is. I manually inserted the links.

Keep in mind I saved this in 2018, Ultimate Skyrim probably has moved on quite a bit since then. If the Google Drive and modwatch links don't work anymore I'll find the files I saved and post them here.

? What's that ?

Quote system isn't working for me atm, so I'm just going to @

@Chagong Thanks!  I think I remember that post and even found it on reddit during my search, but the original poster deleted their account.

@27X: Thanks for the clarification and for doing exactly what you accursed me of; makes it easier to justify skipping over your future responses.  I'd walk you through my arguments again, but it isn't worth my or your time and doesn't forward the discussion.  You also might want to look up the difference between whataboutism and using a hypothetical to clarify a point as well as how little accusing someone of a fallacy is worth if you don't actually follow it up with proof of the fallacy or even a counterargument.  

@Grey Cloud: Good point.  When it is in your own court, you really do know what's going on.  

@Mez558: I get where you are coming from, but U.S. is free.  It was paid for before (absolutely and valid point), sure and a gofundme/"finite funding option" probably would have been better than a patreon.  I never gave him a dime and had my U.S. setup running in less than three hours.  Again (didn't say it to you, but mentioned it in the thread), I think it is the type of thing that would have been a fantastic thing for Bethesda themselves to do; they are by no means obligated, but, be certain, the first company with a big budget game that treats modders as people worth cultivating, rather than a free publicity bonus, is going to have a game that is popular for years.  Skyrim is that now, but it is just because it is the only option.  Barring that, it might have been a good thing for a site like Nexus to implement.  The sticking point clearly is the money and yeah, it would have been fantastic if Belmont Boy could have made it from ads or something, but ultimately it is a service.  If it were me and I couldn't find a way to do the mods for free (big if) I would have covered all my cost and paid the rest out to the mod makers.  Furthermore, I would have approached them in the first place to get them on board.  Of the modders I have worked with, very few would have refused, if given the proper respect (just to end on a soft note, there is one I know who would have refused; he referred to himself in the third person and flipped out on other modders that made a compatibility patch for his mod.  He ended up continually changing his own mod to break compatibility just to be a dick, so I know those guys exist). 

@donttouchmethere: Right on.  It is a bit of a mess, but it has good nuggets of knowledge too. 

and @thesteve812: yup, pretty much

@TheBlackSilhouette hello all discussers. I am also a returning player looking to merge two mod packs together. I want the merge however lite as it could be possible. Is the sexlab framework and sexlab arousal enough to get some scenes around? Please share your insight.

Regarding the laziness part, I have spent days in trial and error back in time and yet getting incompatibilities. At the end after settleing in some personal modpack i could never enjoy skyrim with the exhaustion. Now i want a full integrated pack to just... play. BB saw the opportunity and made one and a free one. So it is fine in anyway. The contempt is meaningless.

Have a nice sunday

On 2/9/2020 at 3:16 AM, aismet said:

@TheBlackSilhouette hello all discussers. I am also a returning player looking to merge two mod packs together. I want the merge however lite as it could be possible. Is the sexlab framework and sexlab arousal enough to get some scenes around? Please share your insight.

Regarding the laziness part, I have spent days in trial and error back in time and yet getting incompatibilities. At the end after settleing in some personal modpack i could never enjoy skyrim with the exhaustion. Now i want a full integrated pack to just... play. BB saw the opportunity and made one and a free one. So it is fine in anyway. The contempt is meaningless.

Have a nice sunday

Thanks for the input.  Having looked deeper into it, I think I might hold off, especially after speaking again with US experts.  A lot is already merged, so there is space and 50-something esps is a lot to play around with.  I'm going to see what I can merge among the ones I want to add, and, if I still need space, swing around and reduce US's esp use.  I'd love to see what we can come up with, though, and see if either of us needs to add anything too robust :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 2:30 AM, TheBlackSilhouette said:

Thanks for the input.  Having looked deeper into it, I think I might hold off, especially after speaking again with US experts.  A lot is already merged, so there is space and 50-something esps is a lot to play around with.  I'm going to see what I can merge among the ones I want to add, and, if I still need space, swing around and reduce US's esp use.  I'd love to see what we can come up with, though, and see if either of us needs to add anything too robust :)

Hi again,

I have boldly installed the framework, arousal, spouses enchanted, reward followers and now eager npcs (there were some more which added contingent dialogue options so i removed) I did not have any issues with those so far with ultsky. Only the paper map had a small glitch turning into vanilla map view on zoom. When I kept the map mod on the bottom on loadlist, it is fixed. I wanted to share it with you