Outfit Conversion And Parts T6M - T6BB - TN - BerryK2

View File

This mod is a bunch of conversions for the T6M, T6BB, TN, & BerryK2 Bodies. It also adds outfit pieces (i.e. Bra's Panties, Shorts, Stockings, etc) for mix 'n matching outfits. All pieces are bounce enabled so you will need a bounce enabled skeleton to use these meshes. Bodies (if needed and you are not using any of my other conversion files) are in a folder under "Docs". All the outfits are in a couple of suitcases in the trailer by "Goodsprings Source" Where the tutorial with Sunny ends.

You can easily get the wearable bodies in-game by clicking on the measuring tape located on one of the suitcases. The default amount is 100 so you have to change the qty to whatever you want. Not sure how to change the default to 1.

Bonus Outfit for LL Users. Himo Ropes. New esp adds another black case in the same trailer. Get it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=14742

Screenshot:

HimoRopes.jpg

What are these bodies?

----------------------------------

The Type-N body is The Type-V body with the narrow shoulders & smaller hands fixes applied. (Original TypeV by Luchaire, Type-N made by Nessa)

The Type6BB body is the Type3BB body with some alterations in the same line as the Type 6 body. (Original body by 2pac4eva7, the changes were made by Necroscope.)

The Type6M or Type6Modified body is an edit of the Type6 body. (Original Type6 by Necroscope, Type6M changes by Izumiko.)

The BerryK2 body is a combination of the BerryHD Body & Alice Body. Original bodies by Dimon99, Combination done by Kendo2)

Manual Installation:

---------------------------------

After the original mods have been installed just overwrite the meshes with these which have bounce added. You WILL NEED the bouncing skeleton to use these meshes. you can get the skeleton from this mod.

Manual Uninstallation:

-----------------------------------

If you used the mod manager simply uninstall the mod, otherwise remove the esp, meshes & textures. Done.

Want More Outfits?

MyClothCollection 3.1 By Alex3874 (Type3Cali, Type3Alice, Type3BB)

Release Paradise Island NV by Alex3874 (Type3Cali, Type3Alice, Type3BB)

MyCloth Collection Conversion Expansion (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

Paradise Island Conversion Expansion (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

New Vegas Raider Chains Armor (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

New Vegas CH Raider Conversion - Parts (TypeN, Type6M)

Want Just The Bodies?

femaleupperbodyTN_Bouncing.7z

FemaleupperbodyT6M_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT6BB_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_Cali_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_BerryK2_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_BB_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_Alice_Bouncing.7z

Credits:

---------------------

Bethesda & Obsidian for the game

The creators of Blender & Nifskope

DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body by dimon99 TheRowan

Type V Body Replacer by Luchaire

Type6 Body and Armor replacer by Necroscope

Type6 Modification Body by Izumiko. R18PN Lingerie Originally By Kurese (NPR)

Type-N Body Replacer By Nessa

K2s Berry Boobs Type 3 Body Replacer

Micro Bikini By Backsteppo

Yoko Outfit By Backsteppo

Venomous Armor By Sinblood (and by proxy Hentai & Mental Elf)

Sexy Outfits by ChochoFr(and by proxy RGM & Exeter)

All the talented modders who have contributed so much to this game.

Earache42 for Ling's finer things where the himo ropes was taken from.

Usage:

----------------------

All of my files are free to use resources. Credit is nice, but not required.

There is one caveat, None of my files may be used in paid mods or loaded to steam for any reason. I strongly feel that opening the door to pay to play mods will be the destruction of the best part of the communities that have built up around modding Bethesda and other games.

View File

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Very nice outfits. I just wanted to inform you that the meshes for the Yoko upper parts and the leather workboots is missing from the archive.

• 3 months later...

Very nice outfits. I just wanted to inform you that the meshes for the Yoko upper parts and the leather workboots is missing from the archive.

All of my new Vegas files were lost including all of my conversion files.   I am afraid I will not be able to fix the archive but anyone that would like to take up the torch on this is welcome.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

4 year necro aside, download link for this has been broken for some time. does anybody have an archive still lying around of this mod?

edit: nevermind, the ID of the mod in dl link is still correct, just the link is different because of the nexus changing stuff.

On 1/8/2019 at 4:48 PM, doshshod said:

4 year necro aside, download link for this has been broken for some time. does anybody have an archive still lying around of this mod?

edit: nevermind, the ID of the mod in dl link is still correct, just the link is different because of the nexus changing stuff.

Grrr.  Didn't realize the links were broken from that.  I just corrected the links for all of my FONV files that point to Nexus.