New version 1.1 uploaded

• Added spectator gender selection - male only, female only, or both
  • Added Watch Distance setting to control how close to the actors the spectators stand- Farther is the original distance, around 12-14 feet; Closer is the new option, around 6-7 feet
  • Increased the walk speed of the spectators so they won't take as long to get into place

No need for a clean save, the mod will detect the new files and update itself

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Note: I am working on adding masturbation animations for the spectators.  It is a little more involved than anticipated, so I decided to leave it out of this update to make sure I get it right.  It will be in the next update, coming in the next few days.

Could the work you're doing with masturbation animations on this mod be applied to Violate? If its a ton of work don't worry about it but if it's an easy addition it would be interesting to have some of your assailants "warm up" as it were while they await their turn.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:28 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Note: I am working on adding masturbation animations for the spectators.  It is a little more involved than anticipated, so I decided to leave it out of this update to make sure I get it right.  It will be in the next update, coming in the next few days.

I got a bugg..........

My camera is real slow as I pan around the scene.

:no_mouth:

• 4 weeks later...
On 13.02.2020 at 16:57, EgoBallistic said:

Это новая настройка скорости камеры AAF. Вы можете изменить его в Data \ AAF \ AAF_Settings.ini.

Я ЕГО НЕ УСТАНАВЛИВАЛ ! НО ПРИ СЦЕНАХ У МЕНЯ ПОЯВЛЯЮТСЯ ПОСЕЛЕНЦЫ ЕСЛИ СЦЕНА В ПОСЕЛЕНИИ И ХЛОПАЮТ ! ЭТО КАК ??? ВОЗМОЖНО В МАНГО ГУМ УЖЕ ЕСТЬ ЭТА ФУНКЦИЯ ???

39 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Я ЕГО НЕ УСТАНАВЛИВАЛ ! НО ПРИ СЦЕНАХ У МЕНЯ ПОЯВЛЯЮТСЯ ПОСЕЛЕНЦЫ ЕСЛИ СЦЕНА В ПОСЕЛЕНИИ И ХЛОПАЮТ ! ЭТО КАК ??? ВОЗМОЖНО В МАНГО ГУМ УЖЕ ЕСТЬ ЭТА ФУНКЦИЯ ???

Yes, MCG added a similar feature shortly after I released this mod.

New version 1.2 uploaded

• In scenes where multiple animations are played, spectators will stay for the entire scene instead of just the first animation
  • To avoid interfering with other mods, actors will have the AAF_ActorLocked keyword added to them while they are spectators, and actors who already have the AAF_ActorLocked keyword will not be chosen as spectators.

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version 1.2 uploaded

• In scenes where multiple animations are played, spectators will stay for the entire scene instead of just the first animation
  • To avoid interfering with other mods, actors will have the AAF_ActorLocked keyword added to them while they are spectators, and actors who already have the AAF_ActorLocked keyword will not be chosen as spectators.

Thanks for the mod 

if you are interested here is the FR translation of the config file in the folder: MCM\Config\AAF_Spectators 

Sincerely

AAF Spectators MCM FR config 1.2.rar

just a question:

can there be an incompatibility with the mod BDH 2.2.2 ?

20 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I should really try this out with Hardship. I'm curious how it'll interact with the raider scenes where I already have one spectator at a time. Should go nicely with the new public humiliation stuff I'll be adding, and for house parties.

I've been using them together and they don't seem to conflict as far as I've seen, I just get a lot more spectators than with Hardship alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I do have to say this mod adds a lot to my Hardship playthroughs.  It might be nice if there was an option to disable guards though.  My girl might be fucking somebody in the bushes and 2 guards come over and start cheering. It doesn't jibe with the guard dynamics of my mod.

I can see that.  Do they use a vanilla faction?

12 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah, just the vanilla DC and goodneighbor guards factions.

SecurityDiamondCity
GoodNeighborGuardFaction

Cool.  I had been thinking about making an option for that, so I'll go ahead and do it.  Glad to hear it's working well for you otherwise.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Cool.  I had been thinking about making an option for that, so I'll go ahead and do it.  Glad to hear it's working well for you otherwise.

Yeah, it's great... and it makes my raider spectators who are constantly taking Jet while wearing a gas mask less annoying by distracting from them. ?