SexoutSewerSlave

Has anyone ever had an issue with SS activating after masterbation to reduce Lust? I'm having this issue now in my current game. Never fails' date=' my character plays with herself, she kidnaps herself.....[/quote']It appears that the current version of SewerSlave has no system to determine whether or not the kidnapping should trigger other than an RNG. My character has been kidnapped by Cheyenne (twice), some new Ghoul enemy added by a mod, and a mannequin, but has never kidnapped herself.

But I was under the impression that kidnapping is only supposed to trigger on stalkers sent by SexoutRapers, never by any other method so...this post of mine was rather unhelpful, wasn't it?

Heh heh, but amusing. Being kidnapped by the dog is almost as bad as kidnapping oneself.

Setting wise I have stalkers on for random NPCs and companions but not the player. My character was getting kidnapped everytime someone bent her over.

Funny though, SS went from not working at all to working on everything lol. Consentual/Prostitution sex is (EDIT) triggering the kidnapping as well.

Any chance on getting the kidnapping feature to work with brutal rapers as well? Or is the console lying to me and it actually already is compatible?

Just done that.

here it is: file was obsolete

Based on zippy57 version 2011 12 30
Change script 00SexoutSSQuestScript
Added compatibility with SexoutBrutalRapers
Changed the associated restricted cell code

Change script 00SexoutSSMCMQuest
Allows switching to ESM and keep MCM functionality

i don't know if these have been suggested but i have a few possible ideas.

- slaves are kept in an area locked away from the rest of the sewers and can be thrown out to the monsters for bad behaviour.

- chloroform implemented in order to fast travel the player to new locations.

- escape possible by braving the sewers.

- a rebellion option to allow the player to take over the slave operation.

i could have plenty more but i can't think of them

Any chance on getting the kidnapping feature to work with brutal rapers as well? Or is the console lying to me and it actually already is compatible?

Just done that.

here it is:

Anyone tried it? Does it work?

If someone wants to take a stab at it, the entire rape=kidnapping thing could be implemented via the global notification hooks in NG, without needing to know what mod initiated the rape.

Of course it would be smart to add some checks for 'no kidnap factions'. My thought on that would be a formlist in SCR that mods add themselves to in a script when they start up, so Legion and Fiends tryouts would add themselves to the list, as would SewerSlave itself, and any other mods where a raped player should not be transported away.

The list in SCR and mod support for the list should come first of course, and then the changes to SewerSlave after, or else things are going to go Horribly Wrong.

Just done that.

here it is:

Anyone tried it? Does it work?

The detection works. As for the kidnapping, I am not using sexoutBrutalRapers at the moment so could not try.

My contributions attached...

Changes:

1. Added a dermot + saint james 3way to the 'lets go scavenging' intro.

2. Fixed the upgrade/downgrade message issue. Simple oversight; I changed an "if x < y ... else ..." to "if x < y ... elseif x > y ..." so nothing is displayed if they are equal.

3. Bumped the script run frequency from default 5 seconds to 0.5 seconds, to prevent 'escape' while waiting on next line of dialog.

4. Added more 'follow' orders during different stages of the initial (semi-voluntary) gangbang to prevent the person who is supposed to talk to you next from wandering out of the room while you are unconscious after rape.

5. Moved some setstages from dialog result scripts to the main script and added token checks to prevent interruptions. The 'result' scripts don't 'wait' to run until after sex is finished, though it seems that was the goal.

6. Added more quest stage checks to the SexoutSSNewTurn dialog so the same actor can say different lines at different times.

7. Post-3way dialog ('had fun, slut?') is now an NG dialog callback rather than a stage + SexoutSSNextTurn

Please test it out to make sure I didn't break anything; None of the changes should affect the mod generally (except the version thing), just the initial sex scene when you ask Dermot to go make some caps for him... er with him.

Edit: Removed download to try and cut down on confusion.

Wow' date=' Prideslayer, downloaded and nstalled with a flash. This mod is integral to an RP story I have planned. Thanks. =D

[/quote']

Don't thank me, I just fixed up a few little things and added a feature I wanted. I may add a few more features (or finish planned / half done ones) before I get back to my own mods though since nobody else is giving SS the love it deserves. :)

Just tried it out to see what's been added since I last worked on it. How is the collecting supposed to work? I waited 24 hours after making some caps and nobody came down to collect.

I've found it usually takes Dermot a while to show up to collect, and he only walks. If you're running everywhere, or just moving a lot, he might never 'find' you.

If you're trying to get him to show up, sleep 24h then start waiting in 1h increments and eventually he'll be nearby.. I haven't looked but I think he's just being told to approach you from wherever he is, even if it's topside, and walk to you.

Don't thank me, I just fixed up a few little things and added a feature I wanted. I may add a few more features (or finish planned / half done ones) before I get back to my own mods though since nobody else is giving SS the love it deserves. Smile

*sniff* I tried, but I am really not good with GECK. What I did was to implement a dialogue in the beginning, that Dermot lets you send away your companions. Only problem is, when I return without them, the option to go scavenging with him has vanished. :(

(The relevant topic is: "Sexout Entry Level".

People who want to have a look at it and tell me what the problem is, are invited to download it. Everybody else, rather not, because it breaks the quest and is based on an old version. (The other thing that is only halfway fixed is the doctor, because the healing animation overwrites the sex animation, so if the player fucks him for healing the sex animation is a bit screwed. ;_;

I could help with writing dialogues and implementing quests, but I assume somebody else would need to add the conditions and scripts, because I just don't get it. ;_;

Changes:

2. Fixed the upgrade/downgrade message issue. Simple oversight; I changed an "if x < y ... else ..." to "if x < y ... elseif x > y ..." so nothing is displayed if they are equal.

3. Bumped the script run frequency from default 5 seconds to 0.5 seconds' date=' to prevent 'escape' while waiting on next line of dialog.

4. Added more 'follow' orders during different stages of the initial (semi-voluntary) gangbang to prevent the person who is supposed to talk to you next from wandering out of the room while you are unconscious after rape.

5. Moved some setstages from dialog result scripts to the main script and added token checks to prevent interruptions. The 'result' scripts don't 'wait' to run until after sex is finished, though it seems that was the goal.

6. Added more quest stage checks to the SexoutSSNewTurn dialog so the same actor can say different lines at different times.

7. Post-3way dialog ('had fun, slut?') is now an NG dialog callback rather than a stage + SexoutSSNextTurn

Please test it out to make sure I didn't break anything; None of the changes should affect the mod generally (except the version thing), just the initial sex scene when you ask Dermot to go make some caps for him... er with him.

[/quote']

You did not use the latest version I posted. Do you mind if I merge them to restore "compatibility" with brutal rapers ?

Changes:

3. Bumped the script run frequency from default 5 seconds to 0.5 seconds' date=' to prevent 'escape' while waiting on next line of dialog.

[/quote']

You did not use the latest version I posted. Do you mind if I merge them to restore "compatibility" with brutal rapers ?

Sure, go ahead, and sorry. I thought Loogie (that is) was keeping the OP up to date so I just grabbed that one.

Merged my changes again in prideslayer last update:

Based on prideslayer version 2012 01 11
Changed the associated restricted cell code loop

Not playtested :)

Edit: better with the actual file...

file is obsolete now

I can't seem to get kidnapping working. I maxed the chances and my character keeps getting combat raped' date=' but nothing happens

[/quote']

Looks like the kidnapping sequence is trigerred by a Sexout item that is not used anymore by SexoutNG (00SexoutRecovering), so it never proceed!

I'll look at it tomorrow night.