SexoutSewerSlave

For some reason I follow Dermot all the way to the tiny room and then... nothing. Either he just stands there or they engage me' date=' depends on which answer I choose.

Am I doing it wrong?

[/quote']

Did you try using the correct thread because that might help.If you download from there instead of here it would for sure.

• 9 months later...

File Name: SexoutSewerSlave

File Submitter: zippy57

File Submitted: 04 Feb 2013

File Category: Sexout

I'm uploading this because the mod has no active modder. I am not taking over development.

Only one OP actually has a description and not only is it not very good, it's old. So if you have a better description, let me know.

This is just a little plugin I've been making, it's very raw and unpolished but I thought I'd post it up and anyone who wants to can give it a go and let me know where the bugs and unbalanced bits are. And to give suggestions on new features, I'd appreciate that.

So far there's no way to escape slavery and I can't guarantee future releases will be save-compatible, so don't overwrite your main saves playing this. To begin, go to Westside with a female PC and ask Dermot about going on a scavenging mission with him. Please do follow him because I haven't yet made any code to check for if the character asks to go on a mission and then wanders off without following him.

It requires Smalltalk or a similar mod so you can talk to NPCs. You'll probably want to turn AIDS off if you expect to survive long. It's "balanced" for extra extra hardcore mode (with mods such as IMCN and radiation uppers to make survival a real challenge) If you use brutal rapers you should probably turn frequency down to 1 or 2 or you won't survive long. At the very least you should have Smalltalk and a mod installed that lets you adjust your timescale.

COMING FEATURES

---------------

[x]Better, polished dialogue

[ ]More barter-goods

[x]Multiple methods of escaping

[x]Ability to ask NPCs for help to survive or escape

[ ]Ability to get a bodyguard to prevent rapes as a reward

[ ]Ability to get a doctor to move in as a reward

[ ]Ability to earn bigger rewards doing horrible sexshows for Red Lucy

[ ]Extra punishments for poor performance (plz suggest some)

[ ]Chance to be promoted to working North Vegas if you perform well

[ ]Chance to be sold to the Fiends if you perform poorly

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...

Not sure if anyone is using this mod anymore, but the collar being used disappears when sex happens because of the new strip script.

Used FNVedit to find out that it needs a "AddFormtoFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF SexoutSlaverySlaveCollar" somewhere. I tried to edit it into SewerSlave, but Geck doesn't want to work so I need to buckle down and learn it (maybe even stop lurking to make a mod; no promises though). However, it'll probably wind up in SCR before I finish learning. :P

As temporary "fix" to anyone using this, open console and type: ListAddForm xx05F43A yy000AE6

xx = modindex for Sexout.esm
yy = modindex for SexoutSlavery.esm

FIXED BY ZIPPY; Thanks Zippy!

For shits and giggles, I didn't know all my stuff was in his fridge lol. I always thought he sold all my equipment, went to the Strip and blew away all 30k+ worth of caps.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing FNV again and having a bit of trouble with SewerSlave.

Enslavement, Animations and such are working fine, but

• Dermot does not collect his caps at all, or if he appears, he will only do so once and then never again (have to reset him using the console)
  • Dermot does not react on me wearing clothes

[spoiler=Load order]
FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Lings.esm
FOOK - New Vegas.esm
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm
oHUD.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm
FOOK - New Vegas.esp
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
bzArmour.esp
Readius_NV.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
FOOK - Lings.esp
One Perks per Level.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutFleshedOut.esp
SexoutSpecialCouriers.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
SmallerTalk.esp

Total active plugins: 31
Total plugins: 37

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 1 year later...

I would be happy if this mod would stay alive and would work with the most recent Sexout/SCR etc. And it would be great if the story would go further. Because I am not realy interested in general slavery mods but I like story driven mods like this ...

But ...

... which one is the SewerSlave-Mod which is the most recent and the one which is worked on now? The one in this toppic or this one? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2991-sexout-sewerslave-updated-2013-dec-28/page-28

That one. I didn't realize it still existed since it wasn't in the download page.

EDIT: I take that back. The date and changelog on that page don't seem to match.

EDIT 2: It's this one. That one is still using the ancient Sexout calls. That mod's download is different from the one I built off (3kb larger) but without a changelog I'm not sure what the difference is.

Edited by zippy57

It is sexout that is giving the NVSE error from the script 'fnSexoutActorLock'.

I believe that is an internal function, not part of the API, meaning this could be a bug for Prideslayer:

First, make sure you are using the latest version of Sexout, then (preferably from the main menu before loading game), open the console and enter:

scof "debug.txt"

Then, load your game and enable debug for sexout via it's MCM menu. Repeat the sequence, and you will find a text file in your FNV main directory "debug.txt". Upload this to Prideslayer in the Sexout thread.

Hmm, the screenshot is kind of alarming in that Dermot seems to be the only NPC there. Is that indeed the case? Saint James and 2 (or maybe 3, not sure) other NPCs should be there, too. If they're not, that suggests SewerSlave hasn't actually loaded fully/correctly.

I'm gonna go ahead and update everything anyway, I'll run loot really quick and activate the debug and report back here shortly. 

EDIT: Debug information bellow.

Error in script 0e08bd7a

Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object
    File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0x00B8 Command: Let

fnSAL: 00000007 (Courier) final lock state: 0 0

fnSAR: Setting EVFO 'Sexout:Start::actora' on '00000007' = 00000000

fnSAR: Setting EVFO 'Sexout:Start::actorb' on '00000007' = 00000007

fnSAR: Setting EVFO 'Sexout:Start::actorx' on '00000007' = 000F889D

fnSAR: Setting EVFO 'Sexout:Start::CBDialogX' on '00000007' = 470010B7

fnSAR: Setting EVFO 'Sexout:Start::raper' on '00000007' = 00000000

fnCSE (2): from <no name> (00000000) on Dermot (000F889C)

fnCSE (2): is actor

fnCSE (2): CV2

fnSoCSv: Dermot (000F889C) 'Sexout:Start::' -> Dermot (000F889C) 'Sexout:Start:2::'

fnSoNXClr Sexout:Start:: Dermot (000F889C)

fnCSE (2): Returning 1

fnSoNXClr Sexout:Start:2::actorB Dermot (000F889C)

fnSoNXClr Sexout:Start:2::actorC Dermot (000F889C)

fnSoNXClr Sexout:Start:2::actorB Dermot (000F889C)

NGSAN (2): Aborting due to 2.0

NGSAN (2): A is <no name> (00000000)

NGSAN (2): B is <no name> (00000000)

NGSAN (2): C is <no name> (00000000)

qqq

Bye.