Thanks for the help with the quest. I hope I'm not being a bother' date=' but I'm stuck again with using the Pack Slave spell. Everytime I cast it on my slaves it says "the spell was extinguished by strange power." What's it mean

[/quote']

It means you can't use it on that particular slave for some reason. Can't help you more unless we know who the slave you are trying to pack away is.

Hello,i'm back with a problem,but i somewhat fixed it by loading back one of my early saves,but i want to know why i got it,heres my problem,i wanted to have sex with one these girls in this mod i captured,after when i clicked one of the positions,the animation didn't start at all,at first i thought i had too much slaves,so i released most of them,then it still didn't show any animation from those girls in this mod,so i thought then maybe i didn't finish my quest,i didn't test it yet,caz it take too long to finish one slave training quest,so i passed on. but strangely,i can have sex with the girls not from this mod,so...what happened? i just wanted to know.

Here is my current load order and i know,it's messed up,i don't have time to put everything according to the load order on this site,but it's works alright.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

cssBase.esm

CM Partners.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

Skingrad24Vars.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

xeosp++.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

CaptiveMaiden.esp

The Death Note.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

AlteredPistols!.esp

IvyArmor_Arena.esp

Pistols!.esp

Arena Invisible Wall Removed.esp

Asylum.esp

Knights.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Dance Club.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

SetBody.esp

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

CM Partners.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners NPC NE.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

TACMTifaLovehart.esp

CompanionshipRing.esp

cssRhett.esp

cssCalisto.esp

cssCernd.esp

cssEdwin.esp

cssImoen.esp

cssIrenicus.esp

cssJaheira.esp

cssKeldorn.esp

cssMazzy.esp

cssNalia.esp

cssSafana.esp

cssSarevok.esp

cssMerged12Sets.esp

cssJeremiah.esp

cssJaKhaiitMyr.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

TML_PortableArena.esp

ArenaCrowd2.esp

TheHungerGamesArena.esp

JP Dress.esp

IvyArmor_Blue.esp

ROADMasterOutiftDV.esp

Updatedeathnote.esp

Frill Short Dress and Halloween Backpack.esp

LSTaddonInH.esp

Witch LongDress.esp

CompanionTracker.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

DRSplatter.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Dude. Your load order is completely F'd up. You need to go get BOSS and run it. You can't expect mods to work worth a crap by just tossing them into your game in any old order.

Couple of examples:

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp <--this is the patch and MUST BE THE LAST DR6 PLUGIN!!!! How can it patch something if it is above it?

Correct DR6 order:

As to your lovers files:

Lovers with PK.esp <--this isn't where it is supposed to be.

If you aren't going to put these two at the bottom of your load order then you might as well just uninstall lovers with PK and all its plugins as it is never going to work worth a crap:

It may "seem" like I am ragging your ass a bit here, but it seriously gets old when folks continue to ignore all of the load order corrections posts and stickies that I have placed all over.

Plesae go to this thread and look at the load order in the spoiler and fix things to match it: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13742

Edit: Oh, and you never mentioned "which" mod's NPC's you could not have sex with so I can't help you on that unless you give me all the information.

Dude. Your load order is completely F'd up. You need to go get BOSS and run it. You can't expect mods to work worth a crap by just tossing them into your game in any old order.

Couple of examples:

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp <--this is the patch and MUST BE THE LAST DR6 PLUGIN!!!! How can it patch something if it is above it?

Correct DR6 order:

As to your lovers files:

Lovers with PK.esp <--this isn't where it is supposed to be.

If you aren't going to put these two at the bottom of your load order then you might as well just uninstall lovers with PK and all its plugins as it is never going to work worth a crap:

It may "seem" like I am ragging your ass a bit here' date=' but it seriously gets old when folks continue to ignore all of the load order corrections posts and stickies that I have placed all over.

Plesae go to this thread and look at the load order in the spoiler and fix things to match it: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13742

Edit: Oh, and you never mentioned "which" mod's NPC's you could not have sex with so I can't help you on that unless you give me all the information.

[/quote']

Yeah,i did ran boss,i run boss everytime i get new mods or i crash and it fixes it and the npc's that i did not have sex is the girls at the prostitute mansion.Sorry that i didn't say it,i thought you would know what i'm talking about.

Edit:i'll try to correct the load order when i have time. thanks

and now i have a problem in Alexi stolen good store,when i gave the plain ring to alexi and leave the store,i always get ctd. it used to work before. I don't want to run boss unless you tell me to,because if i do,it will change the whole loading order again.

here is my current load order,i tried to match it as best as i can. Please correct me if i did it wrong.thanks :D

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Chanpon.esm

CM Partners.esm

Skingrad24Vars.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

cssBase.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LSTaddonInH.esp

SetBody.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

DRSplatter.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners NPC NE.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

TACMTifaLovehart.esp

CompanionshipRing.esp

cssRhett.esp

cssCalisto.esp

cssCernd.esp

cssEdwin.esp

cssImoen.esp

cssIrenicus.esp

cssJaheira.esp

cssKeldorn.esp

cssMazzy.esp

cssNalia.esp

cssSafana.esp

cssSarevok.esp

cssJeremiah.esp

cssJaKhaiitMyr.esp

cssMerged12Sets.esp

TML_PortableArena.esp

ArenaCrowd2.esp

TheHungerGamesArena.esp

JP Dress.esp

IvyArmor_Blue.esp

ROADMasterOutiftDV.esp

Frill Short Dress and Halloween Backpack.esp

Witch LongDress.esp

CompanionTracker.esp

Frostmourne.esp

Jedi LightSabers with Sound.esp

JediLightsabersWithSheathFIX.esp

Imperial City Pilgrams Way.esp

UN Butler Suits.esp

xeosp++.esp

CaptiveMaiden.esp

The Death Note.esp

Updatedeathnote.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Dance Club.esp

Pistols!.esp

AlteredPistols!.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

IvyArmor_Arena.esp

Arena Invisible Wall Removed.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

Asylum.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Wait!!!! What happened to all the MBP esp files?!?!?! You HAVE to have them for bravil underground! Either you are not showing us your full load order or you just disabled some of the requirements for this plugin.

Vashar is right. You lovers\tamago\MBP plugins need to be underneath all your cm and cs partners plugins towards the bottom of your LO.

Wait!!!! What happened to all the MBP esp files?!?!?! You HAVE to have them for bravil underground! Either you are not showing us your full load order or you just disabled some of the requirements for this plugin.

Vashar is right. You lovers\tamago\MBP plugins need to be underneath all your cm and cs partners plugins towards the bottom of your LO.

yeah,i followed the example load,most of the MBP files said had to be merged into bash patch and be disabled,so i disabled it like it said there.

oh really!? so do i re enable them back? and okay,i will try putting all cm files above lovers and mbp,but do i also need to move all the cm partners files above the tamagoclub,hiyoko generator,tamago break etc? sorry that i disabled it,i thought it wasn't nessessary.

yeah' date='i followed the example load,most of the MBP files said had to be merged into bash patch and be disabled,so i disabled it like it said there.

oh really!? so do i re enable them back?

[/quote']

"Most" of the MBP files really do need to be merged into your bashed patch. However, you don't show ANY MBP files in your LO and you don't show your bashed patch either. Kinda defeating the purpose don't you think? :P

When it says disable "them" it is talking only about the MBP files that were merged into the bashed patch. wrye should have auto-disabled them (it gives you a pop-up asking if you want to do it) and you should have said yes. Hopefully when you built your bashed patch you disabled all lovers\tamago esm\esp files FIRST. If they were left enabled then you can pretty much assume that they are broken now. They should not be enabled when you build (or rebuild) your bashed patch as it can break their scripts.

yeah' date='i followed the example load,most of the MBP files said had to be merged into bash patch and be disabled,so i disabled it like it said there.

oh really!? so do i re enable them back?

[/quote']

"Most" of the MBP files really do need to be merged into your bashed patch. However, you don't show ANY MBP files in your LO and you don't show your bashed patch either. Kinda defeating the purpose don't you think? :P

When it says disable "them" it is talking only about the MBP files that were merged into the bashed patch. wrye should have auto-disabled them (it gives you a pop-up asking if you want to do it) and you should have said yes. Hopefully when you built your bashed patch you disabled all lovers\tamago esm\esp files FIRST. If they were left enabled then you can pretty much assume that they are broken now. They should not be enabled when you build (or rebuild) your bashed patch as it can break their scripts.

No,i have not yet created a bash patch yet,i just disabled them,i just started a new game just for testing,and so far,it worked for a long time before the game crashes,i can enter underground just fine but not alexi store yet,but i will soon.

Is it really required to built a patch? i don't really feel like to.

Update Report: i just went into alexi store, got the adrian quest then left the store just fine, no CTD with the new game.i can even go up the second floor just fine and fast loading too. but... man do i really have to start all over again? *facepalm* oh man all those accomplishment from my previous character...*sigh*

Well, if you have not created a bashed patch, then you can't disable plugins that this mod requires and think it will work right.

You can't follow "part" of the instructions\requirements and ignore the rest. Not unless you want your game to be unstable that is.......

EDIT:

You do not have to "restart" anything. Just enable the MBP stuff and go back to playing your game.

or

You can also disable all your lovers\tamago plugins, then build a bashed patch, then enable your lovers\tamago plugins and play your existing saved game just fine. It won't care that your MBP stuff is in a bashed patch.

I just killed Lady Rogbut in the Wayward Daughter quest. :( Finished training her, she attacked after speaking with her as normal, and then I killed her. Oops.

After poking around in the CS, I realized that since I have completed the fighter's guild quest line she's no longer essential. Apparently Bravil Underground doesn't make her essential again for this quest - at least not in my game.

I found two solutions. One is to use the Reanimate spell to bring her back. The other is to just yield to her, talk to her, repeat. I didn't even have to hit her. :angel:

Well' date=' if you have not created a bashed patch, then you can't disable plugins that this mod requires and think it will work right.

You can't follow "part" of the instructions\requirements and ignore the rest. Not unless you want your game to be unstable that is.......

[/quote']

Okay,fine,i will now go built a bash patch,but...hope you don't mind saying this,how do i built a bash patch? i have Wrye Bash,but do not know how to built one. Greagahit,is it possible to ask you to make a reply step by step how to built one? i will now go disable the lovers and tamago club

actually i was thinking,why not just disable every esp and esm then built a bash patch? that way,a safest way isn't it?

hmm,i don't know bro,i'm new to this kind of modding,usually in the past, i just download normal mods and throw in them and it works great,so...i don't really know,which do you think is the best gregahit?

I can't without writing a wall of text. Sorry.

However' date=' I can give you the link to a tutorial that contains pictures on how to do it: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35230

The guide is very well written and the pictures show you things that are difficult to describe with mere words. :)

[/quote']

This page has a nifty guide to bashed patches.

Report: I have successfully created a bash patch with all lovers,mbp files disabled,then enabled them back. just before i go into testing stage,i want to ask,do i also enable the bash patch esp as well?

Thanks for the help with the quest. I hope I'm not being a bother' date=' but I'm stuck again with using the Pack Slave spell. Everytime I cast it on my slaves it says "the spell was extinguished by strange power." What's it mean

[/quote']

It means you can't use it on that particular slave for some reason. Can't help you more unless we know who the slave you are trying to pack away is.

They are a breton(I think) Conjurer, a dark elf Bandit Bowman, a argonian Marauder Archer, a khajit Bandit and a Vampire Knight that I think is an imperial. They are all respawning enemies that I either encountered walking places or in dungeons so they won't follow me through city gates. I was somehow able to get the khajit Bandit and the Vampire Knight to fast travel with me to my imperial city house, but now they won't follow me anywhere out of the waterfront district which made me realize I needed the pack slave spell. Only the argonian Marauder Archer has been broken into calling me master/mistress while all the others are still defiant. They all still have equipment of some kind on also. Any of that help?

They are all respawning enemies

That's probably the issue. Respawning enemies generally are not a good choice to try and enslave. Try named NPCs that do not respawn. One exception is the marauders that attack Battlescorn Castle. Those 4 or 5 NPCs are not set to respawn. I've successfully used the Reanimate spell on them, broke them, sold them, packed them, etc.

Exactly as Sarnaath said. Respawning NPC's are trouble. Try to avoid them as far as enslavement and trying to drag them around. Not only do you have the issues you list but they can add save game bloat if you start taking too many. The save game bloat comes from the game generating a new copy of them after 3 days.

Yes' date=' enable the bashed patch.

Edit: Ah.. Preeeety sure that MBP files should be enabled while patching.

[/quote']

oh sh*t,i forgot what you said,i'll rebuilt it now with only lovers file disabled.

Okay,so i rebuilted with MBP files enabled,it did asked me at one point that does it want me to disable it,so i said okay,then it successfully builted the bash patch,then i said yes to enable it as well,then i went into testing stage and so far i have not got a single crash with the new game save.