I am running slavetrader v91beta

Ok, nothing wrong with that.

I am concerned about the MBP issue still. Without MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98a you should have CTD the moment you entered either the Inn or the underground city.

You are talking to Mia every so often right? What does she say?

Ok so after a good bit of time playing around to get this working correctly i was left confused as to where to go the little tid bit you left up front greg was not all that helpfull it was only after i downloaded this

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16622

that i got underway i reccomend you put this download upfront

P.S. The word "city" dosnt refer to a old location but a new one incase your still looking where i was

Ok so after a good bit of time playing around to get this working correctly i was left confused as to where to go the little tid bit you left up front greg was not all that helpfull it was only after i downloaded this

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16622

that i got underway i reccomend you put this download upfront

P.S. The word "city" dosnt refer to a old location but a new one incase your still looking where i was

While Universal Silent Voice by Elys is certainly a darn good thing to have installed, it is not required. If you read the handbill it tells you exactly where to go - heck there is even a quest marker to show you this. After talking to the owner of the inn, he gives you a key and you are standing right next to a locked trap door, who's name should have pretty much sealed the deal. If this was difficult for you, then the rest of the mod might have you pulling your hair out. :P

gregathit

Sometimes I think some people have installed a mod that disable the quest journal' date='quest marker,world map and lokal map. :P

[/quote']

and that is some how my fault I guess....:P

Most of the quests don't have map markers so they won't miss much. However if they don't pay attention to the dialogue and ignore the quest journal then they are going to be mighty lost.....:s

well i tend to stand across from the counter from the bartenders and with out that mod i managed to read 1.5 words befor it went to the next line so i didnt see the trap door, also are you sure the marker is working cause when i was stuck on that it didnt and im farily sure of this because answering the ad ends the first quest

but as for that being out of the way no problems so far except maybe one that might come up in a bit but will cross that bridge later, my current problem is not with any wuest but you might be able to help me with for some reason a few of my monsters have gone invisible as in completly invisible. and i cant seem to figure out the cause of this but i think i know what could be done about it im thinking if i can get a retexture of the cratures that might do the trick. anyone know of a good one?

Ok then' date=' changing the load order fixed the morgue/kennel issues, but i still hjave yet to have Mia break at 60 trainings

[/quote']

To satisfy the novelist's quest (with Mia) you need:

to get her training numbers to at least 10 humans and 5 creatures. [Each sex training act can increase the training number from 0 to (I think) 5. I think in the updated LoversSlaveTrader this is editable in the ini.]

After you get both human and creature numbers above the 10 and 5 minimum, upon speaking with her she should say, "I am annoyed ... just so you know!" After she says that, the quest will update and tell you that training is complete. The last time I tried this I didn't even have to "break" her (just trained her enough to get the minimum numbers) to complete the quest.

well i tend to stand across from the counter from the bartenders and with out that mod i managed to read 1.5 words befor it went to the next line so i didnt see the trap door' date=' also are you sure the marker is working cause when i was stuck on that it didnt and im farily sure of this because answering the ad ends the first quest

but as for that being out of the way no problems so far except maybe one that might come up in a bit but will cross that bridge later, my current problem is not with any wuest but you might be able to help me with for some reason a few of my monsters have gone invisible as in completly invisible. and i cant seem to figure out the cause of this but i think i know what could be done about it im thinking if i can get a retexture of the cratures that might do the trick. anyone know of a good one?

[/quote']

Missing creatures are due to one of the following:

1. Not having installed all the requirements listed in the OP

2. Improper load order.

3. Creating a bashed patch with lovers plugins included in it.

Ok then' date=' changing the load order fixed the morgue/kennel issues, but i still hjave yet to have Mia break at 60 trainings

[/quote']

To satisfy the novelist's quest (with Mia) you need:

to get her training numbers to at least 10 humans and 5 creatures. [Each sex training act can increase the training number from 0 to (I think) 5. I think in the updated LoversSlaveTrader this is editable in the ini.]

After you get both human and creature numbers above the 10 and 5 minimum, upon speaking with her she should say, "I am annoyed ... just so you know!" After she says that, the quest will update and tell you that training is complete. The last time I tried this I didn't even have to "break" her (just trained her enough to get the minimum numbers) to complete the quest.

I tried it myself with the v96Final and Slave trader 1.0Final and she broke after hitting a 12\10 count for human\creature sex. I trained her 3 times with a creature (Gonzo) and 3 times myself.

All right it works now' date=' I didn't know about the minimum for humans, i think that was the problem

[/quote']

Most of the time you will need to train folks with both creatures and humanoids. Not always, but most of the time.

Have fun and watch out for crazy Khajiits!!!!! :D

hmm must be the final one ill play around with it oh and id like to start a side Thread on this i found that Donkey Will pay Obsean ammounts for sex.

This makes me beg the question How much will donkey pay you?

For me in just 2 sessions Hes payed me 4k in septims

witch makes me wonder why is he shelling out so much for a little bit of snatch i mean like 3 minutes of fun and he pays me 3k

still trying to figure this out may need some help if i past my load order promise not to laugh at me?

Sarnaath is correct using that method you can correct most issues.

However, if you still have issues after that just post your load order and describe your problem in detail. We have seen some real messes for load orders so nothing much shocks us anymore.

Bring a named NPC (not one from the underground city and NOT one that has quests associated to\with them). Try to avoid bandits\soldiers\necromancers and any other generic NPC as they are set to respawn and can glitch out on you.

Oh, and as Sarnaath said: See Onan for training details. The Goblin Chief has some particular requirements for his slaves. :)

Bring a named NPC (not one from the underground city

I've completed the Hots quest with Quai Levulin, the woman you save from the goblin in the Party of the Beast Tavern. I don't know if any other NPCs from Bravil Underground would work. AFAIK she's not used in any other quests.

I've completed the Hots quest with Quai Levulin' date=' the woman you save from the goblin in the Party of the Beast Tavern. I don't know if any other NPCs from Bravil Underground would work. AFAIK she's not used in any other quests.

[/quote']

Well, if you want more folks from the underground city to use that won't break any quests:

Nightwynd

Evenia

Angelica

There are more no doubt, but these are pretty much just "filler" NPC's.