sorry for my English :D

i went to training rom but it only have human trainer and no have dog and zombie :huh:

and in quest " Bride for an Ogre" I Captured LadyDrad and bring her back to Groteque Vance and nothing happen :(

how conplete this quest

In the trainers guild there are multiple doors that have different NPCs\creatures in them. One door leads to a bunch of male humanoids, another leads to a dog kennel and a third leads to a bunch of monsters.

To complete Bride for an Ogre you have to "train" LadyDrad. Capturing her is only the first step. Talk to Onan for advice on how many times you may need to train her. Occasionally stop training and talk to her to see if she is ready to marry the Ogre - she will tell you to F-off or that she is ready. :D

This plugin involves a whole lot of "training" which is nothing more than having sex repeatedly with them or making them have sex with another human or creature. Eventually the sex will "break" them and then you can progress.

sorry for my English :D

i went to training rom but it only have human trainer and no have dog and zombie :huh:

and in quest " Bride for an Ogre" I Captured LadyDrad and bring her back to Groteque Vance and nothing happen :(

how conplete this quest

In the trainers guild there are multiple doors that have different NPCs\creatures in them. One door leads to a bunch of male humanoids' date=' another leads to a dog kennel and a third leads to a bunch of monsters.

To complete Bride for an Ogre you have to "train" LadyDrad. Capturing her is only the first step. Talk to Onan for advice on how many times you may need to train her. Occasionally stop training and talk to her to see if she is ready to marry the Ogre - she will tell you to F-off or that she is ready. :D

This plugin involves a whole lot of "training" which is nothing more than having sex repeatedly with them or making them have sex with another human or creature. Eventually the sex will "break" them and then you can progress.

[/quote']

thank bro , you are great :D

i will try it

In the trainers guild there are multiple doors that have different NPCs\creatures in them. One door leads to a bunch of male humanoids' date=' another leads to a dog kennel and a third leads to a bunch of monsters.

[/quote']

Do the occupants of those rooms only show up after you progress in quests? I'm still in the middle of the Orc daughter quest, and there are no dogs in the kennel and no undead in the morgue for training.

Will they show up later?

If there are no dogs or undead, then you have not installed the required plugins to use this mod. Check the OP for the requirements. If you "think" you have them all then post your load order and we will try to help you figure out what you are missing.

Dogs(Kennel), undead(The Morgul) and human trainers(Training Room) are always there.Do you have missing mesh symbols (yellow !)? Or the rooms are simply empty?

You have LoversCreatures and LoversBitch(Doberman and Collie meshes and textures) installed?

If you have all requirements,I don't know what's wrong with your game.

Have you tried different load orders?

gregathit I noticed you didn't update my tips on the first side(OP): update 27.11.2012

I have just corrected some mistakes, new update 9.12.2012

gregathit I noticed you didn't update my tips on the first side(OP): update 27.11.2012

I have just corrected some mistakes' date=' new update 9.12.2012

[/quote']

If I missed an update just tell me what post number it is in and I will transfer it to the OP. :D

Anyone have any reasons that I should not update the OP with the beta that you guys have been having me test out? I have not heard of any new issues in quite a while and feel like now might be a good time to make the swap to the latest beta version.

Yes I think everything is OK in the beta. Time to put it to the OP.

My Tips update = your spoiler"Quest list and some tips - made by Fejeena" is post 131. I hope I fixed the last mistakes.

OP updated with your latest tips.

I would never have looked at a post that far back in the thread unless you had brought it up. :P

OP updated with Bravil UG v96 Final Edition release. As stated in the OP this should be hot swappable so you should be able to upgrade to it if you are currently using the previous version on your existing game. There are no new items\quest\NPCs in this release - it is just a TON of housekeeping (9 beta versions worth) with copious amounts of hints added to help out those poor souls foolish enough to tackle this plugin....

Have fun and thanks for all the fish!

So' date=' in the Mia quest, What do i do after training her 10 times with a beast?

[/quote']

Depends. Talk to her to see if she has "broken" and if not then train her some more.

Ok, i am at 31 and she still has not broken, does this not work with gonzo?

Also, what does the Ran stand for?

So' date=' in the Mia quest, What do i do after training her 10 times with a beast?

[/quote']

Depends. Talk to her to see if she has "broken" and if not then train her some more.

Gonzo or the dog can get the job done. Just keep training her and then periodically talking to her. Look for a dialogue option as your clue she is broken.

Umm... no clue what Ran you are talking about. Give me some more information.

[/quote']

Gonzo or the dog can get the job done. Just keep training her and then periodically talking to her. Look for a dialogue option as your clue she is broken.

Umm... no clue what Ran you are talking about. Give me some more information.

the Ran that i am talking about is the stat that is -1 by default when asking for their skills from training And are the morgue and Kennel suppost start empty or not

After reading over that list my load order looks about right, and I'm not missing any of the mods

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.52.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Wait, where is Modular beautiful people? You need v1.4a and MBP++ v98a. There should be about 10 or so esp files for all of this stuff. Either that is not your full load order or you do NOT have all the requirements for this mod.

You will probably need to disable PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.52.esp as this will cause all sorts of conflicts as you are trying to carry out your tasks. Kinda silly for you to be a slave trader to then get captured by other slave traders.....

I also recommend disabling the lovers bitch esp as this will also lead to awkward issues with the dogs.

Move MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp up above:

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

These two need to be at the bottom of your load order at all times.

What version of slave trader are you running? v91beta or the beta v1.0?

Also you will have to either start a new game or make a clean save each time you adjust your load order.

I am running slavetrader v91beta

is this what my load order should look like:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp