IGNORED

[SOLVED] Creation Kit CTD when i try preview cell or furniture

Hi, i cant work with my creation kit
My CK is crashing when i try to load cell or World d objects

Scripts compilation etc. works - so i dont know how long CK is broken.

I tested problem with my mods and with bare skyrim.esm

When i try to load cell CTD happens instantly

I noticed also odd error msg. during load random furniture (attach, i dont have this path on my local harddrive)

I check in google, but i not found any helpful topic.

Someone can help me? :|

__

Windows7 64x

wtfCK.JPG

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

Someone can help me?

Have you instaled Animation Limit Crash Fix or Animation Loading Fix?

If yes, you can have in the Creation Kit the CTD caused by excesive animations.

I think your error with the furniture not have any relation with your CTD.

Sometimes i see similar errors in CK showing similar messages about ligths.

But pressing OK in the message the CK open correctly and works whitout problems.

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

Have you instaled Animation Limit Crash Fix or Animation Loading Fix?

If yes, you can have in the Creation Kit the CTD caused by excesive animations.

I think your error with the furniture not have any relation with your CTD.

Sometimes i see similar errors in CK showing similar messages about ligths.

But pressing OK in the message the CK open correctly and works whitout problems.

I readed Your post - i dont know what i installed in last years - i think i did (i not found any SKSE plugins, but i remember that i run one time something to patch something, or??) nevermind - i instaled but i dont remember and i cant find it now.

i removed some random animations from character order, and reload CK - just for test - IT WORKS !!

THX A LOT!!!! ❤️

On 1/26/2020 at 6:27 PM, skyrimfet said:

I readed Your post - i dont know what i installed in last years - i think i did

A clean Skyrim LE installation crashes my CK. It must have something to do with my new system.

Additionally - in my full mod environment 3 of 4 game startups has crashed - that was so annoying that I played with the idea to drop modding.

SSE CK is much faster and the whole SSE environment is much more stable so I moved everything to SSE now. With latest ENB and 144hz it looks amazing. No way back for me - never ever...

On 1/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, skyrimfet said:

Hi, i cant work with my creation kit
My CK is crashing when i try to load cell or World d objects

Scripts compilation etc. works - so i dont know how long CK is broken.

I tested problem with my mods and with bare skyrim.esm

When i try to load cell CTD happens instantly

I noticed also odd error msg. during load random furniture (attach, i dont have this path on my local harddrive)

I check in google, but i not found any helpful topic.

Someone can help me? :|

__

Windows7 64x

wtfCK.JPG

maybe you have that path but it´s not visible-this i would check out at first...

-then I tryed to install windows essential to be sure you have not catched any sort of trojaner or other nonsence (only for security)

-i guess the latest updates of windows 7 kill the ability to let run windows 7 with the CK fee of errors (this is only based on MY own experiences from the past month and can not be proofed in detail) - it´s my guess only

IF you have an older working installation I would go back and not let any sort of UPDATES to proceed-in no way: never change a running system is an IDEAL wise slogan of the very past time, when I began in the 80´s with computing-stuff. It´s more a problem if SOME things are changing together, so you can not any more localize the real reason for such nonsence.

I had not a CTD issue, instead it has been a "hidden" problem with the memory-use of CK: it wasn´t able to drop contence from the memory any more, and when it overflowed, the CK was hanging up in freezing.

It´s also possible that Windows is not any longer compatible with the CK (and also for some other software), if it is particulary crashing (this can not be localized, too) - some parts of windows can be damaging after a software has been started and other programs can not any longer RUN on windows-can happen. In this case is a rebooting showing up if windows has been damaged by a program-use, which has caused an O.S.-change in that way, so that other software is beginning to CRASH or simply not any longer starting!

That message upstarirs is no error, it´s a statement that there has to be something, but there is NOTHING-this is coming from a software (maybe from another program, but for sure not from CK itself ?? !! - CK is very sensitive and if windows is not IDEAL for it (mostly is a dedicated version-update which has been available around 2011 the best platform for Creation-Kit. It possible, that it works totally stable (IF not, BETHESDA would never be able to create skyrim with that !!!!!!) - so it´s all about using a correct windows version, which guarantees 100% compatibility.

Good Luck;-)

2 hours ago, zaira said:

A clean Skyrim LE installation crashes my CK. It must have something to do with my new system.

Additionally - in my full mod environment 3 of 4 game startups has crashed - that was so annoying that I played with the idea to drop modding.

SSE CK is much faster and the whole SSE environment is much more stable so I moved everything to SSE now. With latest ENB and 144hz it looks amazing. No way back for me - never ever...

I don't know whether you've seen this: