So, after some extensive testing, I have narrowed the problem down some.

First, it only crashes if I am wearing an outfit/using a body that has physics integration.

Second, it does not leave a single error in the Papyrus logs.

This tells me it must be a problem involving the physics mod I am using, but I don't know what or why. Other morphs (FPE, for example), do not cause this crash.

1 hour ago, CanoLathra said:

So, after some extensive testing, I have narrowed the problem down some.

First, it only crashes if I am wearing an outfit/using a body that has physics integration.

Second, it does not leave a single error in the Papyrus logs.

This tells me it must be a problem involving the physics mod I am using, but I don't know what or why. Other morphs (FPE, for example), do not cause this crash.

Well, I didn't look at a physics mesh when doing this mod (didn't think it would matter) but I will check it out today

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

Well, I didn't look at a physics mesh when doing this mod (didn't think it would matter) but I will check it out today

One thing I did notice was that any physics-based outfit I tried to wear would, for the split second before the game crashed, clip into the reference shape of the outfit or into the body (if the outfit didn't use a reference shape). I didn't try any outfits that cover the entire body but still have physics; I'm going to try that now and see if it crashes.

EDIT: After further testing, I can say with relative certainty that it is only affecting outfits with physics and a reference shape, or a physics body without clothes. Not sure why. I am going to edit some of the settings and see if I can get it to stop crashing.

42 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

One thing I did notice was that any physics-based outfit I tried to wear would, for the split second before the game crashed, clip into the reference shape of the outfit or into the body (if the outfit didn't use a reference shape). I didn't try any outfits that cover the entire body but still have physics; I'm going to try that now and see if it crashes.

EDIT: After further testing, I can say with relative certainty that it is only affecting outfits with physics and a reference shape, or a physics body without clothes. Not sure why. I am going to edit some of the settings and see if I can get it to stop crashing.

do you have an example of a mod that crashes? so I can test it

42 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

do you have an example of a mod that crashes? so I can test it

The main one that was crashing for me was https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42803, but some things built for https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43405 were also having issues.

I was using TheKite's Slave Suit built for CHCBBEP (with the patch found on the CHCBBEP page), but I also tried the base body for CHCBBEP by itself. Both crashed. OCBP by itself was fine, but some outfits included with CBBE crashed if I built their Physics variant while OCBP was fine with just the CBBE Physics body.

• 2 weeks later...

Idea... Cum Inflation Mod

When I play Skyrim, I use a mod called Fill Her Up. A variable cum inflation mod, varying with each creature. Also it can be altered through the MCM, it has a lot of features. More inflation = slower walking.

But I have never seen a version for Fallout 4...

Just an idea... if you don't like it, or can't be bothered, or can't do it. Then just ignore this post...  :)

5 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Idea... Cum Inflation Mod

When I play Skyrim, I use a mod called Fill Her Up. A variable cum inflation mod, varying with each creature. Also it can be altered through the MCM, it has a lot of features. More inflation = slower walking.

But I have never seen a version for Fallout 4...

Just an idea... if you don't like it, or can't be bothered, or can't do it. Then just ignore this post...  :)

don't look at me for this one.

I could make a variant of it, you consume a bottle of semen(or whatever), and your belly size increases for bah amount of time and you slow down.

but I don't know how to work in AAF at the moment. (still trying(too hard) to work out some code EgoBallestic gave me to get semen during condomed sex) 

I noticed some weird deformation today after getting rid of all my rads with Radaway. Checking my actual rads value with getav revealed that I was now at -260 rads. Looks like the rad ring also acts on negative radiation. Is that intentional? And if it is, could we get an option to never go below the base slider values?

14 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

I noticed some weird deformation today after getting rid of all my rads with Radaway. Checking my actual rads value with getav revealed that I was now at -260 rads. Looks like the rad ring also acts on negative radiation. Is that intentional? And if it is, could we get an option to never go below the base slider values?

I didn't know it could go into negative rads. I just assumed that its minimum is 0

I will have a look now

thank you for telling me this one (this is a weird one)

33 minutes ago, Talamaeus said:

So I tried the mood ring since DD removes the pip boy (it works fine with the Pip-Boy, but I keep having to reequip it.) but the mood ring still has no effect. Anything new on that? Or did I miss an update?

I have no idea what is going on with this

Okay, so here is what I am about to try. Using the Pip-Boy version as something like an ESM as asort of "base plugin" and then have the no-pipboy plugin on at the same time, see if it reads like that. IF so, maybe make the Pip-Boy version an ESM file and the ring version an ESL or ESP. I'll be back in a few.

EDIT: Yeah, the ring still didn't work. Pip-Boy always works, but because DD unequips it, it is a little bit of a pain. What I might suggest (since it kinda conflicts with DD) is use an additem or equipitem script for when it is first activated in a game, overwriting DD's removal and force-equipping the Modded pip-boy whenever the mod is loaded after starting the game.

12 minutes ago, Talamaeus said:

Okay, so here is what I am about to try. Using the Pip-Boy version as something like an ESM as asort of "base plugin" and then have the no-pipboy plugin on at the same time, see if it reads like that. IF so, maybe make the Pip-Boy version an ESM file and the ring version an ESL or ESP. I'll be back in a few.

ok so when I do the pipboy rad changes it says I cant equip it and the ring doesnt change the body, which is weird because the mod WAS working

The only thing that has been working for me is using the pip-boy version of the mod and using the player.equipitem 21b3b command in the description after using additem to add it into your inventory. I'm trying to figure out if I can learn scripting enough to script a forced-add of the pip-boy with this mod upon game load. Once you use the equipitem command you can modify it at an armor workbench to change the morphing.

• 1 month later...

Can't seem to get any reaction out of this mod. i Batch built every single clothing article with build morphs checked off, including bodies (i am using a custom preset i made in body slide).  I even used the fastest refresh and highest percentage increase, but still nothing.  Is there something i'm missing here?

Current Pip-Boy Mods:

0% to 100% Normal Morphs

Custom Body Type

00.5 Second Delay

+600% increase

Pip boy is equipped, but i do have a mod that makes it not appear on the arm.

Bodyslide Slider preset is custom.

1 hour ago, DailyDouble said:

Can't seem to get any reaction out of this mod. i Batch built every single clothing article with build morphs checked off, including bodies (i am using a custom preset i made in body slide).  I even used the fastest refresh and highest percentage increase, but still nothing.  Is there something i'm missing here?

Current Pip-Boy Mods:

0% to 100% Normal Morphs

Custom Body Type

00.5 Second Delay

+600% increase

Pip boy is equipped, but i do have a mod that makes it not appear on the arm.

Bodyslide Slider preset is custom.

first thing, I would change to Rad Morphing Redux because it is a better mod than this one (with better features)

however if you still want to use mine

On 2/14/2020 at 11:32 AM, Invictusblade said:

new update v1.3

Added naming to Pipboy and rad ring

Body Types
CBBE (Default)
CBBE Breasts
CBBE Butt
Atomic Beauty
Atomic Beauty Breasts
Atomic Beauty Butt
Fusion Girl
Fusion Girl Breasts
Fusion Girl Butt
Jane Bod
Jane Bod Breasts
Jane Bod Butt
TBOS
TBOS Butt
Custom (Edit RadMorphs in xEdit, alter the strings in the armor to your choice)

how to edit the custom

open xEdit and look below

custom_Radmorph_Guide.png

and this

this allows you to select your body type in the armor workbench and it should work

therefore because people has been asking for different body types. (and I AM NOT GOING TO CHASE BODY TYPES AROUND)

so if you want a certain body type in this mod or my other recent morphing mod.

this is what you do

1. Name of Body Type (such as CBBE)

2a. Slider name 01

2b. Slider name 02

2c. Slider name 03

2d. Slider name 04

I would prefer it if you can post something like this (Located here \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderCategories)

<Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />

Here is an example

1. Fusion Girl

2a. <Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />"

2b. <Slider name="Bum Chubby" displayname="Butt Fatness" />

2c. "" (they don't have to be filled)

2d. ""

• 4 months later...