Rad Morphing

View File

if you uninstall or update the mod, please unequip the rad mood ring before changing and unequip and equip the pipboy after changing

This mod allows you to change your breast and butt size via the effects of Radiation.

this mod uses the players Pipboy(or crafted Rad Mood Ring) to alter the effects of the mod in several different ways by Armor Workbench

Body Types
CBBE (Default)
CBBE Breasts
CBBE Butt
Atomic Beauty
Atomic Beauty Breasts
Atomic Beauty Butt
Fusion Girl
Fusion Girl Breasts
Fusion Girl Butt
Jane Bod
Jane Bod Breasts
Jane Bod Butt
TBOS
TBOS Butt
Custom (Edit RadMorphs in xEdit, alter the strings in the armor to your choice)

Size modifiers (this depends on your players body size so it may be different for everybody)
+600%
+500%
+400%
+300%
+200%
+100%
0% (Default)
-100%
-200%
-300%
-400%
-500%
-600%

Timing (controls the timing between updates)
0.5 Second
1.0 Second
1.5 Seconds
2.0 Seconds (Default)
2.5 Seconds
5.0 Seconds
10.0 Seconds

Start and end times
0%-100% - Normal (this works all of the time) (Default)
25% - this starts at 25% percent radiation
75% - this ends at 75% percent radiation

Please Note (for old save game users)

this uses the Pipboy so it should only effect the player. (however it may get overrided by other mods)

player.removeitem 21b3b

player.additem 21b3b

player.equipitem 21b3b

(this should start the script)

Requirement - You will have to build clothes with Morphs in Bodyslide for this to work properly

Let me Know if there is any issues?

20200122220446_1.jpg

20200122220448_1.jpg

20200122220450_1.jpg

20200122220501_1.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/21/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE or/and Fusion Girl

I should explain the percentages

percentage_Bodysize.png.fb3cda0697a33ca8c3404794a277e1a1.png

basically it increases the size of the breasts and butt based on the percentages above (I was hoping to get a couple more zeros here in the spreadsheet)

this mod should be independent of any other morphing.

for example if you started with a body with a breast size of 75%

and your mod is setup for 200%. when you reach 75% radiation then you should have a breast size of 225%.

other example if you started with a body with a breast size of 120%

and your mod is setup for -100%. when you reach 25% radiation then you should have a breast size of 95%.

This is a cool idea and I'd love to give it a try, but ... I have to admit that I usually cheat. So my SC doesn't accumulate rads.

Maybe your mod could keep track of accumulated rads independent from the game code? Potentially you could design the mod to be a kind of framework on which others could build and add their own mutations. I know that there's a plethora of deranged folk here who are into body modification, and a rad framework would maybe give them a system to build their own mutations on.

43 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

more details please?

and there won't be any visible changes until you change the settings in the armor workbench.

I will be posting an update soon (adding Fusion Girl)

assuming that it works

i install your mod (esp), start game, setting the pipboy, go to radiation and i doesn't have visible changes

Great mod... I get a bit of stuttering when it updates morphs, that's why I had it set to 10 second intervals. So I don't get lots of stutters when getting rads.

I found that 1 - 100% morphs, with +300% to be a good number. I am using CBBE Curvy.

I like it, I reckon I'm going to be using it from now on.  Not immersive, but fun... especially for my almost zero HUD play-through on Survival Mode. Not even a Map, or Compass. Just a Health Bar, and Sickness Icons.

The list of things I had to do to get it working.

1. Install the mod, I picked   INVB_RadMorphs.esp   in the Fomod installer. I am using Mod Organizer 2.

2. Use the console commands if not a new game, as you need to get rid of your old Pipboy, and get a new one.

player.removeitem 21b3b                       ( removes your old Pipboy )

then

player.additem 21b3b                              ( spawns in a new Pipboy )

then

player.equipitem 21b3b                           ( equips the new Pipboy )

3. Go to an Armor Bench, and set up the Pipboy.  I chose...

0 - 100% normal morphs

10  second delay                             To lessen lag, when getting irradiated.

+300% increase                               It's a nice number, for the body type I am using.

4. Update Radiation, get some Radiation, or lose some Radiation to kick start it.  Go for a swim, eat some Rad soaked Food, or RadX. if you have Rads already.

Things I'd like to see...

Buffs/Debuffs to being large chested and having a large backside.

Big Breasts could give increasingly better deals, when trading. Get Rad soaked, before trading.

Big Backside could slow down player 0 - 20%, making outrunning people and creatures tougher. When you get Rad soaked.

Buffs/Debuffs to being small chested and having a small backside.

Small Breasts could give increasingly more Action Points 0 -100% more, more to account for less Health. Get Rad soaked, before a fight.

Small Backside could speed up the player 0 - 20%, making outrunning people and creatures easier. When you get Rad soaked.

Optional Breasts or Butt only, or Both. In the Armor Bench options. For morph options.

People with Ammo, to slowly enlarge, reduce either players Breasts or Butt.

Followers can get shot with enlarge and reduce ammo, and suffer Buffs and Debuffs. Female only...

Possible... MCM option to unequip body armours at too high expansion levels.  Various mods use various body slots. soo... it would need to be flexible.

Great mod... just a few ideas, if you don't like them, then just ignore the post... :)

Cool concept. I believe this is the first mod of its kind for Fallout 4. Would be amazing if it could affect NPCs too, like companions, settlers, raiders, etc.

Any chance this could be expanded to affect other parts of the body? Like Rads resulting in some serious deformities for example.

Maybe even integrate this with AAF: having sex with a ghoul = deformed body/limbs.

6 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Great mod... I get a bit of stuttering when it updates morphs, that's why I had it set to 10 second intervals. So I don't get lots of stutters when getting rads.

I found that 1 - 100% morphs, with +300% to be a good number. I am using CBBE Curvy.

Optional Breasts or Butt only, or Both. In the Armor Bench options. For morph options.

it still needs refinement, but at least I added the timing

the reason why I added such extreme morph numbers is because no one would want to be 50% radiation for too long so it allows you to be large at the early 0% to 50% range

going to do that soon, (I did the same for body morph implants)

3 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Cool concept. I believe this is the first mod of its kind for Fallout 4. Would be amazing if it could affect NPCs too, like companions, settlers, raiders, etc.

Any chance this could be expanded to affect other parts of the body? Like Rads resulting in some serious deformities for example.

originally I had a separated mod for reducing body sizes for radiation damage but when I combined the two then they were lost

it cannot be too weird but I was thinking about having really thin arms and legs and belly.

I might add a separated mod in the future to use the hungry parts of survival mode to reduce the body size as well

I tried it with the Mood Ring (since my Pipboy is modified) and CBBE w/ Physics, Bodyslided for Morphs. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the growth to kick in, even when setting the ring to the most extreme settings (0-100% rad range, .5 sec update timer, +600% expansion) and radiating Nora to about 95% (her heartbeat was audible and sight was distorted). Does your mod  create any kind of F4SE debug output that I can check for whether it actually tries to do anything?

Hello and thank you for the mod 

Works very well by following the instructions of  Krazyone 

One question, however 

Would it be possible to make the morphs permanent until we consult a doctor who for a price "xxx" would give us our original morphs?

Sincerely

14 minutes ago, hkheung said:

Hello and thank you for the mod 

Works very well by following the instructions of  Krazyone 

One question, however 

Would it be possible to make the morphs permanent until we consult a doctor who for a price "xxx" would give us our original morphs?

Sincerely

I doubt it, because I didn't plan for that type of thing

22 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I tried it with the Mood Ring (since my Pipboy is modified) and CBBE w/ Physics, Bodyslided for Morphs. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the growth to kick in, even when setting the ring to the most extreme settings (0-100% rad range, .5 sec update timer, +600% expansion) and radiating Nora to about 95% (her heartbeat was audible and sight was distorted). Does your mod  create any kind of F4SE debug output that I can check for whether it actually tries to do anything?

here are the scripts with papyrus comments (there will be a lot of them)

FPE_Implant_F_Rad_CBBE.pex FPE_Implant_F_Rad_FusionGirl.pex

28 minutes ago, Darkwolf008 said:

Cherry Hotalings  CHCBBEP ( Physics ) ???

not yet.

also I have to make an uninstallation instructions because when I was making my updates (I notice a lot of papyrus bloat)

it was quite simple in the end, basically...

you have to unequip the ring before you remove the mod or

unequip and equip the pipboy after you remove the mod

10 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

not yet.

also I have to make an uninstallation instructions because when I was making my updates (I notice a lot of papyrus bloat)

it was quite simple in the end, basically...

you have to unequip the ring before you remove the mod or

unequip and equip the pipboy after you remove the mod

Thank you, and keep going like this! Unfortunately I had to uninstall it again, because I use Cherry Hotalings CHCBBEP !! But no matter, I wait until it comes !!  The idea of the mod is awesome ...... good work and stick to it ! (( sorry, my English is not very good ... that's why I had it translated from German to English with Bing ! ? ))

On 1/21/2020 at 4:51 AM, Invictaxe said:

I should explain the percentages

percentage_Bodysize.png.fb3cda0697a33ca8c3404794a277e1a1.png

basically it increases the size of the breasts and butt based on the percentages above (I was hoping to get a couple more zeros here in the spreadsheet)

this mod should be independent of any other morphing.

for example if you started with a body with a breast size of 75%

and your mod is setup for 200%. when you reach 75% radiation then you should have a breast size of 225%.

other example if you started with a body with a breast size of 120%

and your mod is setup for -100%. when you reach 25% radiation then you should have a breast size of 95%.

Great mod but I have a question, is it possible to separate the boobs and the butt? My girl grew some amazing boobs after taking a huge amount of rads but had a giant ass

32 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

Great mod but I have a question, is it possible to separate the boobs and the butt? My girl grew some amazing boobs after taking a huge amount of rads but had a giant ass

I might divide them up sooner or later

also I might try to add height to the mix, so you get taller or smaller based on radiation (minor amounts)