The Curious Case of Giants In Coitus

Zuxuliax

I have a very, very long list of mods that I thought I finally had playing nicely together until I came across this...

I mean it made me laugh, but its not really helpful, lol. If the PC tries to engage in any AAF animation it kind of sinks into the floor, so clearly something is conflicting or a file has become corrupted, or disappeared. Has anyone else had this before? Not even sure where to start looking with this one, I wasn't aware I'd done anything to animations, and I certainly haven't touched NPC sizes!

20200111175313_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Disable some part of mods and check if it fix this, if not disable another part, if yes enable 50% of this part of mods and check, this way you will find what mod breaks this

Yeah, I'll do it next week at some point. I've got modders fatigue at the moment after setting everything up how I wanted it only for this to happen.

The problem is it takes so long for the game to load sometimes that isolating a single mod out of a list of a few hundred could become a job for the whole weekend! I was hoping someone would have had the same issue and know straight away what the incompatibility was - still looks pretty funny though, lol.

I actually uninstalled the game, and reloaded the same game with everything except the AAF mods and it was still doing it, somehow.

When I started a new game it worked as normal. Totally bizarre. I can only assume that some console command by some mod at some point adjusted the AAF model sizes, no idea how or why. But its all ok now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived