Please help me

19 hours ago, MegatronsQueen said:

Saying that SKSE is either outdated or missing.

It might help if you could tell us what is giving the message and a little bit more than ' I have installed all of the latest versions on my computer'.

Try reinstalling SKSE it sounds as if something has overwritten it.

2 hours ago, MegatronsQueen said:

no because 

yes

I've got same errors sometimes at Special Edition, and i'm with Racemenu. Such errors isn't occurs always by ECE. Sometimes happens after you have installed mods recently, wostly ones that contains outdated skse plugins. In my case, got same message after installed HDT HH for SSE. Just reinstall SKSE, and error it will go away. At least that's how my problem solved.

I had thjis issue before I think and it was my ini file being messed up for some unknown reason. (I think it actually was a premade ini for an enb)

If you know what you are doing and know you installed the mods correctly im pretty sure its a skyrim.ini thing.

You can try check if this line was changed in any way inside skyrim.ini

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

28 minutes ago, Nasseliten said:

I had thjis issue before I think and it was my ini file being messed up for some unknown reason. (I think it actually was a premade ini for an enb)

If you know what you are doing and know you installed the mods correctly im pretty sure its a skyrim.ini thing.

You can try check if this line was changed in any way inside skyrim.ini

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

What has any of that got to do with SKSE or Sexlab?

12 hours ago, Nasseliten said:

No idea, just saying what worked for me.

Well the answer is absolutely nothing. Settings in skyrim.ini affect the game not individual mods like SexLab and SKSE is up and running before skyrim.ini is used. So whatever your problem was and whatever 'fixed' it, it was nothing to do with this problem.

You are referring to this:

sResourceArchiveList

This is a list of BSAs to be loaded without a plugin. The default value for this setting is incorrect if left out of the INI file. Unless you are using Mod Organizer, which automatically handles BSAs (it does not matter if you are using its BSA management or not), you need to include this line in your INI with Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa. This prevents incorrect BSA handling.

Default is SKYRIM - MISC.BSA, SKYRIM - SHADERS.BSA, SKYRIM - TEXTURES.BSA, SKYRIM - MESHES.BSA, SKYRIM - ANIMATIONS.BSA, SKYRIM - VOICES.BSA, SKYRIM - VOICES2.BSA, SKYRIM - INTERFACE.BSA, SKYRIM - SOUNDS.BSA (although default set by the game from the Skyrim_default.ini is Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa)

33 minutes ago, MegatronsQueen said:

Could it be because I am using the legendary edition game and not special edition?

18 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Are you running SE?

The version of SKSE for LE is skse_1_07_03. So either you have the SE version of SexLab Framework installed on LE or you have the LE version of SKSE installed on SE.

23 minutes ago, MegatronsQueen said:

i have the LE version

You installed a mod for SE, because that SKSE version (2.0.17) is the one for Skyrim SE. I think that's a message from Sexlab, so yeah... you wen't all the way to the sexlab SE section of the forum, into the sexlab SE beta thread and downloaded the SE version of sexlab, instead of the LE version. That's a feat on its own, usually this happens the other way around.

So check your installed mods, uninstall Sexlab or any other mod for SE and get the correct ones.

Archived