@Meikel1403 ,  

I found the culprit, in every CosioHD Luxury Collection zip that I download everywhere the data shapes for Leather Corset Stockings looks great and works great in BodySlides. Even after it Builds them from BS with no errors that one set is invisable in the game.

Culprit files
ShapeData/ ... 
 LUX Leather Corset Stockings CosioHD.nif
 LUX Leather Corset Stockings CosioHD.osd

locating the two files:
So without editiing the esp at all, I only replaced leather corset files with duplicates of like hypnotic or spicy stocking and changed those nifs textures back to leather corset textures.

Testing those two fake renamed files:
They open in BS and little funky looking and build them, then open the game and ALL the stocking sets like electric or Corset and another ALL show up in game.

If you could look at why would that nif not export properly to be visable in game? Thanks.

I think that was my sad long posts about somethings is wrong with stockings, but I narrowed it down to the culprit and exhuasted trying to correct them on my own.
After they are fixed, then the cosioHD outputs WILL  give people 4 styles of stockings and all the various textures that rely on a good LCstocking output build. I think that is the issue with other mods were people have invisable armor and clothes when it looks good in bodySlide build, but in game they equip but are invisable.   ..so if other mods get the same so called bug, maybe others could look at the shapedata output might be the issue with those mods too.

Happy Holidays!!!

Ousnius help point out the issue in under a minute, that shapedata Nif was set to the body slot 32 and not 54 so thats why it was invisable in game, so with some direction I corrected it.
If LL stays up I will repost my Lux CosioHD with Nio HH and also post the nif corrected so others can use it in htd heel build if  they want.

now all the other stocikngs that rely on that style show up in game after building them in BS
HTD CosioHD users just replace this one nif if your stockings dont show up in game.

I corrected the nif slot for "LUX Leather Corset Stockings CosioHD.nif"
Meikel grab that and update your Zip on the main page.
The other stocking like electric , sultry and one other rely on the leather corsets to be correct to display in game properly.
if not they are all invisable. replace that shapedata nif and you are good.

I also corrected complete patch zip for Nio HH for CosioHD which I coverted all shoes based off Meikel great converstions!!!
Meikel add that as an alternative to CosioHD hdt Heels zip

Big Thanks to Meikel and Ousnius so I could do this.

Users anyfeed back is appicieated!

LUX Leather Corset Stockings CosioHD.7z Luxuy_Collection_NioHH_CosioHD.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I've been attempting to do some of my own CosioHD conversions, but I'm starting to stumble into a common problem.  Some clothing/armor parts, when spawned in-game in different color, always keep the armor/clothing's default texture color.  I've not changed anything different when converting them in Outfit Studio.

For example, my recent conversion attempt, Melodic's Batboob Outfit, the arms, legs, and panty parts always default to the black color when spawned in-game.

Anyone else have had this issue?

3 hours ago, Little Moon said:

So, I've been attempting to do some of my own CosioHD conversions, but I'm starting to stumble into a common problem.  Some clothing/armor parts, when spawned in-game in different color, always keep the armor/clothing's default texture color.  I've not changed anything different when converting them in Outfit Studio.

For example, my recent conversion attempt, Melodic's Batboob Outfit, the arms, legs, and panty parts always default to the black color when spawned in-game.

Anyone else have had this issue?

That's actually an issue specifically with Melodic's stuff when you try to convert things on your own, has nothing to do with CoSIO. Might also be with other pieces as well, but I experience the issue primarily when converting Melodic's stuff. The solution to it is that you have to mess around with the plugin files quite a bit. I forget exactly what I had to do, as I haven't messed with Skyrim for a long while, but I could take a look into my files, see if I can remember what the hell I did to make it work.

PS:

Okay, now I remember. Assuming you didn't do anything weird with the conversions, you have to mess with the Armor Addons entries in xEdit to get textures to appear properly. Specifically, you need to look if each armor addon has an alternate texture entry (under female world model), and if so, mess with the 3D Index values. What I had done, I took each entry that didn't have a zero value, and reduced each entry by one, so that it would, (1 to 0, 2 to 1, etc.). That fixed a lot of them for me. I have NO clue WHY this fixes it, but for me, it did.

I would give you some of my files instead, save you the headache, but I skipped some of Melodic's outfits, Batboob being one. Still, I could provide you with some of the conversions I did, as Melodic did give me express permission a long time ago to share conversions.

Edited by Kishuna
  • 1 year later...