• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. Thanks for nice work. I just have a weird little  problem, i downloaded/installed  vtaw wardrobe mod along with  your patch, batch build it to my custom cosio body preset however wearing any top item (upper) from the mod changes my toon's body weight from 100 to 0 but the top itself is not affected. What is happening  here??? I am little bit confused?? Plz help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

it would be great if there was a good cosio slider set for these 

I mean the luxury collection itself and there is a luxury Seduction set. I think both would be highly desirable by many if you do. 
Great Thanks if you do tackle them!

On 6/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, ragnam said:

it would be great if there was a good cosio slider set for these 

I mean the luxury collection itself and there is a luxury Seduction set. I think both would be highly desirable by many if you do. 
Great Thanks if you do tackle them!

Im almost done with your request should be done soon, and maybe i upload some of the conversion i did over the time to, since i became pretty lazy at keeping these thread active. ^^

Sweet, I never noticed what a good slider set or poor one was till I used Cosio. Then I seen your work and it is great. 

a while back with some other so called slider sets, I pushed the Cosio sliders and in game my NPC thigh slider was half way down the Thigh area, the NPCs looked like they had deformed hour glass shapes on the thighs.
Then I looked into the files that came with it and they had NO COSIO in the cosio sliders they were all mainly xml preset files with alot of UUNP sets only set close to what it would look like. I will share a pictures since that can speak for itself how noticeable in game in was.

I just down loaded the tutorial to try my hand at it myself on something.  

image.png.052b9f312bb45eca009b804a0fcb4b1d.png
image.png.4818b11b7c86f04ce5caec1812911ab3.png being it having mixed CBBE and UUNP sliders some generated sets looked really really deformed. I tried mainly fixing those xml files but that thigh issue would not persist.

yet other COSIO stated slider sets actual are 100% goodimage.png.8125060d72224310e5bc0972baa5535a.png

that is when I learned a hard lesson, just because it says Cosio conversion does not mean it was 100% correctly. 

So hopefully one day soon I can help give back too and help Cosio be more used and sets available for it.

13 hours ago, ragnam said:

Its done, its under a new post for specifically requests right below the normal conversion post, and if you notice anything specifically weird like for example clipping issues or weird bone weights, then just message me, and i try to fix it.

3 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

Its done, its under a new post for specifically requests right below the normal conversion post, and if you notice anything specifically weird like for example clipping issues or weird bone weights, then just message me, and i try to fix it.

Your Awesome!!! I just got home and will install and test it :)

Edit: Results are superb hands down, you do actual 100% Cosio/CosioHD conversions.  I have full control over the thigh looks in game now. Now I do not have to use regular Cosio to meet those unnp/cbbe knock offs saying they were cosio half baked sliders. now I can go back and rework my body shapes beyond what I am sharing.

Thank you!!!
image.png.549bac55c342f56cc9f297f940c7d7e8.png

image.png.1c39cdc94cda0f57f9f7cf8ff6383579.png

Meikel1403, The body shapes slides are perfect but I noticed all the NPCs fall below where HTD heels or NioHH would be. I use to have NioHH cbbe and worked out.
I tried removing the Mod with CBBE NioHH and then set up a new Groupset for your CosioHD and built them, but still fall below the Navmesh.

Maybe you can tell me if you set yours up with no heel stufff or did you use HTD heels or NioHH? or maybe I am overlooking something simple or obvious.  

Other feedback:  quick test in game heavy metal works and the night wave too :)

update: I removed all my Luxury mods and fixes and reinstalled them and it seems to clear up my own issue. So you can disregard this issue.

7 hours ago, ragnam said:

Meikel1403, The body shapes slides are perfect but I noticed all the NPCs fall below where HTD heels or NioHH would be. I use to have NioHH cbbe and worked out.
I tried removing the Mod with CBBE NioHH and then set up a new Groupset for your CosioHD and built them, but still fall below the Navmesh.

Maybe you can tell me if you set yours up with no heel stufff or did you use HTD heels or NioHH? or maybe I am overlooking something simple or obvious.  

Other feedback:  quick test in game heavy metal works and the night wave too :)

update: I removed all my Luxury mods and fixes and reinstalled them and it seems to clear up my own issue. So you can disregard this issue.

re download my patch for melodic heavy, and re-create the highheels thru bodyslide again. It should work now hopefully since i set up for the high-heels the value to low.

And good to hear that luxury works now for you.

32 minutes ago, atrofolog said:

can u convert this stuff?

I don't feel like working on such a big project at the moment, but maybe in the future. At least not now since its quite a large file, and it covers like 40 outfits which would take me quite a while to complete.

32 minutes ago, meikel1403 said:

Сейчас мне не хочется работать над таким большим проектом, но, возможно, в будущем. По крайней мере, не сейчас, так как это довольно большой файл, и он покрывает около 40 нарядов, что заняло бы у меня довольно много времени.

ok. how about this?

and this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100610

and if u have patreon, i could pay u some $ for work, u convert so much progects.

51 minutes ago, atrofolog said:

ok. how about this?

and this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100610

and if u have patreon, i could pay u some $ for work, u convert so much progects.

I actually have a patreon but i use it mainly just to support other creators like for example BakaFactory, and so on. I never really considered using it as such as for myself, since i never believed that i deserve any money for converting outfits, and i can take a look at those two request you just made.

Meikel1403, I was surprise you do not take advantage of a modders DL page here or like patreon to keep all your works lined up in one spot. It might be easy too then going back to find a thread to modify it? 
IMHO
1. a DL page would show up in the recent list and give you much more awareness for people to follow it.
2. and yes if your doing large group sets of popular clothes and armor allows NEW followers to make their game play fit cosioHD look and popularity.
3. Most noob users do not know how to merge esps and only grab large clothes/armor sets for their game that make the biggest conversions look.

many snickered at CBBE when it first came out, but once there was a good amount of visible and easy to find conversions, many made the switch, same would be for CosioHD
I get what you mean about being on Patreon like your looking for a donate, but here on LL you could still have a DL page to keep it all in one location and give LL a easy location to new comers looking for the CosioHD conversion sets right off the Search filter of mods. <<<

input: Ahh yes Gwelda or the DX collection sets many many people use like myself, mine are all still stuck in CBBE HDT shape and is a kill joy :D  knowing one day Cosiohd will get around to it and many others.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76522

--- 
feedback heavy metal shoe adjustment might be too much, makes the NPC float like the length of the shoe above the ground.

3 hours ago, ragnam said:

Meikel1403, I was surprise you do not take advantage of a modders DL page here or like patreon to keep all your works lined up in one spot. It might be easy too then going back to find a thread to modify it? 
IMHO
1. a DL page would show up in the recent list and give you much more awareness for people to follow it.
2. and yes if your doing large group sets of popular clothes and armor allows NEW followers to make their game play fit cosioHD look and popularity.
3. Most noob users do not know how to merge esps and only grab large clothes/armor sets for their game that make the biggest conversions look.

many snickered at CBBE when it first came out, but once there was a good amount of visible and easy to find conversions, many made the switch, same would be for CosioHD
I get what you mean about being on Patreon like your looking for a donate, but here on LL you could still have a DL page to keep it all in one location and give LL a easy location to new comers looking for the CosioHD conversion sets right off the Search filter of mods. <<<

input: Ahh yes Gwelda or the DX collection sets many many people use like myself, mine are all still stuck in CBBE HDT shape and is a kill joy :D  knowing one day Cosiohd will get around to it and many others.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76522

--- 
feedback heavy metal shoe adjustment might be too much, makes the NPC float like the length of the shoe above the ground.

high-heels should be fixed now hopefully. I don't know why those high-heels making me so much trouble.

I actually thought about publishing my conversion as in a mod but turns out i'm way to lazy for that, and i'm fine with only people seeing these that actually visit the forum, since i'm not really looking for attention.

Also big issues with me merging outfits is that most author are probably not okay with me doing that at least not publishing it since i imagine most author want the people to visit the original files.

And i'm gonna look into the big gewlda collection you just linked :D.

Also thanks for the kind words it's always a nice feeling seeing people enjoy some of the conversions.

--------------------------

@Little Moon you request is complete if you notice anything weird in particular message me and i fix it.

Are people interested in me converting the Gwelda DX collection into CosioHD ?

If not leave i it as it is, since its a big project, and if people are not really that interested in it in the first place have i no real motivation to work on it.

3 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

Are people interested in me converting the Gwelda DX collection into CosioHD ?

If not leave i it as it is, since its a big project, and if people are not really that interested in it in the first place have i no real motivation to work on it.

Deciding what mod to convert is up to you. the only thing I can suggest if its worth while is filtering mods by how many times it was ever downloaded since they were made against recently updated that its still popular. So if you pour your time into it people will still look at is as relevant as a must have and will get a lot of use to come..

Seems I was running out of memory in game, I fast traveled and those HM heels did sink some, might be something stuck in the save game load in the area I was in. I have to double check in a few minutes. hold off on it, I will have to damn make sure I exhaust ruling out any issues that might foobar it at first glance.

Update: nope it was not memory is was a bad navmesh snow drift I almost thought I made a mistake. but figure a picture is worth a thousand words next to others on the same navmesh compared side by side. 

20200708153500_1.jpg.a31863a6489e1ea1465b82c6ac7212b0.jpg