1 hour ago, ragnam said:

Deciding what mod to convert is up to you. the only thing I can suggest if its worth while is filtering mods by how many times it was ever downloaded since they were made against recently updated that its still popular. So if you pour your time into it people will still look at is as relevant as a must have and will get a lot of use to come..

also maybe i do each day a outfit or two from the gwelda collection these will take maybe some time till i'm done with converting it but that way it dosen't get exhausting.

The ancient outfit is complete 11 more to go so it should be complete in a few days if i hold to my word. :D

2 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

did you check out the updated version, and they still float afterwards in the air ? since i changed the highed to 13 in nifscope which should be the highed its supposed to be.

ok, tried two more times then I purged every HM file from my build and used the link to the HM you called original and this time it worked. Sorry for the run around. took me awhile using Vortex uninstalling and installing mods and generating just under 2000 pieces.

Thats awesome you doing the gwelda collection, take your time , dont burn out. But I must say many other mods use it for like immersive wenches or deadly ones, and even random NPC clothing mods. I think it will be popular.

19 minutes ago, ragnam said:

ok, tried two more times then I purged every HM file from my build and used the link to the HM you called original and this time it worked. Sorry for the run around. took me awhile using Vortex uninstalling and installing mods and generating just under 2000 pieces.

don't worry im glad its working now, and interesting that your using vortex i'm still one of the old school guys that uses mod-organizer ^^.

33 minutes ago, meikel1403 said:

don't worry im glad its working now, and interesting that your using vortex i'm still one of the old school guys that uses mod-organizer ^^.

Yeah I was a NMM die hard after MO, but the guy who made MO I believe coded Vortex. its a slight learning curve (took me like 2 days rebuilding over 350 esps from my 700+ archive of mods) but I like it a lot now.
Its like all your mods are installed (like a floating archive)  some want to over right others into the game files. You choose which mod installs before or after or even the individual files themselves. you can even drag one mod over the other and make rules for them also like load orders which comes first or last.
-- if you mess up you make a change and redeploy your game build like generating your body slides as the final game build files.
You can even enable or disable or remove mods or the same to esps.

best way I can say its having your archived mods in a virtual hold ready to deploy in the order you see fit, click build and wait till it finishes.
every time you add or delete or modify your game mod build, it will depoly the build as you direct it to do and just wait again till it finishes.

the great thing it automatically hits any issue and asks you how to handle it, and it remembers it until you remove the rule and or change it next deployment.

On luxury collection. It might be my fault I just pointed you at the 1.7 fix page, but seems fans were setting updates in the threads sharing NioHH updates files, and later another person added back in heel sounds over the NioHH file and esp update back over the original collection set.

Your CosioHD bodyslides off the bat are much better than the mix-mash of CBBE sets of the NioHH.

In Game I I kept loosing heel heights with your sliders, made me think you had not added them or they are in HDT Heels? So looking around the XML and tried taking the NioHH nifs and dropping into the location of the CosioHD heels nifs. Seems some worked or some not for a while. 

Oh hell, I am laughing at myself so hard trying to find a fix before reporting in with feed back. Hell I dont know about Source location NIfs if that is where HTD or NioHH get attached to them or via the esp. LOL, I was attempting to have your body slides point to everything from the knees up and point from the knees downm to the NioHH stufff, HAHAAH Ultimate failure so far but did get a few shoes to work right that I was testing.

Q. do you do your slider stuff in HDT or NioHH? I ask because I dropped to HTD Heel mod to use that Easy hawt SMP mod for smp body physics and wonder if it was that my issue?

I am reverting everything back to just your sliders,  original lux collect and fix 1.7 only.  if you did the heel heights the same like Heavy metal ones, I think I need to look on my end with the physics files and sounds.

Do you use "Netimmerse Override", and "hdt highheels system", and "NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes". everything should normally work if you have those mods, and i don't change any values in game.

I believe the highed, from luxury is being applied thru the nif's. I didn't change anything tho, i only applied CosioHD physics to the heels, and made the slider compatible with the body. the Highheels itself are still the same.

@ragnam

5 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

Do you use "Netimmerse Override", and "hdt highheels system", and "NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes". everything should normally work if you have those mods, and i don't change any values in game.

I believe the highed, from luxury is being applied thru the nif's. I didn't change anything tho, i only applied CosioHD physics to the heels, and made the slider compatible with the body. the Highheels itself are still the same.

@ragnam

Ok I will try that,
I will look that I have all three of those in place, or reinstall them, I know at one point between updating to "easy hawt smp physics, it says remove hdt physics dll, I might have missed one of the 2 niohh outside of the Hawts physics dll replacement.
Thanks for the idea to double check
feedback seems I was missing "Netimmerse Override" ??? testing in game in a few minutes

Netimmerse Override is included with Racemenu after v2.0  so that was not it
and installing NIOVHH Fixes again. I uninstalled Easy Hawt physics and will see if it was that. it is gonna take some time to change one mod at a time and check in game. give me 24 hrs to verify where it is hung up if others have the same issue in the future.

On 7/14/2020 at 3:09 PM, meikel1403 said:

@ragnam

meikel1403, your sliders are exceptional, I left an message on the luxury collection thread, I think its the nifs and all the various community updating the original files into a fix (for their body shapes either CBBE +/- HDT or UUNP files and xmls and updates for NIOHH with sounds added back in, and lastest threads corrections for SEE may have jumbled from the original base files. Hopefully I will get help there to correct the heel nifs. if not in a few days I might get some time off to try the step by step to add proper NIOHH to the base heel nifs.
That would be my first attempt and messing with nif files ?

1 hour ago, ragnam said:

meikel1403, your sliders are exceptional, I left an message on the luxury collection thread, I think its the nifs and all the various community updating the original files into a fix (for their body shapes either CBBE +/- HDT or UUNP files and xmls and updates for NIOHH with sounds added back in, and lastest threads corrections for SEE may have jumbled from the original base files. Hopefully I will get help there to correct the heel nifs. if not in a few days I might get some time off to try the step by step to add proper NIOHH to the base heel nifs.
That would be my first attempt and messing with nif files ?

I really have no clue what would cause these to happen. I even tested every highheel again to make sure, but everything seems fine on my end. :/

7 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

I really have no clue what would cause these to happen. I even tested every highheel again to make sure, but everything seems fine on my end. :/

which DL did you grab from Luxury? there is I assume
The mega DL original "Luxury Collection" - then "1.7fix" - or did you use any of the community added DL in the threads?
do you use racemenu or ecc stuff?

I will figure it out one way or the other some day soon what the kink is on my end for others to watch out for it they hit the same thing.  lol, 

I just look at every DL if it included any form of Havok Extra data string like in the picture for NIOHH to workimage.png.d6273cfc617f509c45b5968f359988de.png
This one is from Vtaw boots and works in game
Looking at 
Luxury Collection original mega DL does not include them
the Fix 1.7 does not include them
the NIOHH cbbe dl does not include them
I think that is why the heels never properly offset when worn, 
Not unless when the community ppl shared the esp edits and stuff overlooked adding the meshes or shape data back into the shared zip???

Maybe its that the NIOHH info is in none of the original files on that luxury collection thread and thats why your slider generations could not grab what was not there to begin with.

image.png.66944f4fb80d31b9db140e681d79be12.png 
I never built a shoe or ever applied HDT or NIOHH havoks, so I am on a learning curve following the videos where it is added and went back to all the DLs and esp to see which one still had it and found none of THOSE thread DLs having that applied. 

I was hoping it would have been a simple mistake of xml path locations or source file and output. but was not :thinking: I even hoped it was the esp pointing at the wrong path I could edit in tesVedit but was not either.

8 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

The only thing I can think of it it works in your game and your meshes show the data (then the mesh info is still easy to reclaim) , .... 
could you double check the meshes you added in your upload zip? 
I know your vtaw pic above has it, but the the same for Luxury boot did not have it? maybe the wrong meshes where grabbed BUILDING it to the cosioHD slider zip you put together.
I was opening these up from the shape data meshes in your zips.

I feel bad, I could see you having a quote one day tying you up all week with this stuff and your time
" I use to be an adventure, till I took a stiletto to the knee "

I have done my share of mistakes building face mods zips and adding the wrong versions of a face nifs before, it can get tedious.

2 hours ago, ragnam said:

The only thing I can think of it it works in your game and your meshes show the data (then the mesh info is still easy to reclaim) , .... 
could you double check the meshes you added in your upload zip? 
I know your vtaw pic above has it, but the the same for Luxury boot did not have it? maybe the wrong meshes where grabbed BUILDING it to the cosioHD slider zip you put together.
I was opening these up from the shape data meshes in your zips.

I feel bad, I could see you having a quote one day tying you up all week with this stuff and your time
" I use to be an adventure, till I took a stiletto to the knee "

I have done my share of mistakes building face mods zips and adding the wrong versions of a face nifs before, it can get tedious.

I re uploaded the patch, and uploaded a version with the the original mod, and the cosiohd patch combined.

The hdt highheel effect can be applied either through netimmerese Override through the nif as a patch, or through the esp with the hdt highheels system.

In luxury its applied through the esp.

22 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

I re uploaded the patch, and uploaded a version with the the original mod, and the cosiohd patch combined.

The hdt highheel effect can be applied either through netimmerese Override through the nif as a patch, or through the esp with the hdt highheels system.

In luxury its applied through the esp.

1. OK your direct files worked a bit better but the HDT would come and go, that is because I might have like 20-30 NPCs running around with heels and do think HDT can handle it.
2. issue was not your work but scripts like say... Devious devices & luxury patches that apply clothing set groups pointing to the heels from Luxury collection esp.
    The Lux esp has the HDT havok or physics is there but seems not to get carried over to a scripted set of random clothes with  other mods.

What I did was started to modify the files you gave me with actual NioHH nifs and correcting the Luxury collection esp removing the HDT stuff. So far I never had a heel collapse on me yet. I will add back in those other mod patches to see how well they except the NioHH. 

If all goes good i will repack the stuff and give it back to you to look over if a slider might need to be redone because of a CBBE boot that runs up the whole leg and not compatible with a cosioHD slider leg. 

Give me a day or two, it is my first time ever applying NioHH to heels for those that I could not find already half way there. If I master it in a day or so I will just redo your nifs and share again when I get done testing and the learning curve. sadly I have a day job and family, so my intervals of modding are spotty ?

2 hours ago, ragnam said:

1. OK your direct files worked a bit better but the HDT would come and go, that is because I might have like 20-30 NPCs running around with heels and do think HDT can handle it.
2. issue was not your work but scripts like say... Devious devices & luxury patches that apply clothing set groups pointing to the heels from Luxury collection esp.
    The Lux esp has the HDT havok or physics is there but seems not to get carried over to a scripted set of random clothes with  other mods.

What I did was started to modify the files you gave me with actual NioHH nifs and correcting the Luxury collection esp removing the HDT stuff. So far I never had a heel collapse on me yet. I will add back in those other mod patches to see how well they except the NioHH. 

If all goes good i will repack the stuff and give it back to you to look over if a slider might need to be redone because of a CBBE boot that runs up the whole leg and not compatible with a cosioHD slider leg. 

Give me a day or two, it is my first time ever applying NioHH to heels for those that I could not find already half way there. If I master it in a day or so I will just redo your nifs and share again when I get done testing and the learning curve. sadly I have a day job and family, so my intervals of modding are spotty ?

I don't use devious devices, since i'm not really into bdsm, but that could explain why it worked for me flawlessly, and it showed no issues at my end, but the cbbe highheels should support cosiohd sliders, since i added them, with the additional bone weights coming from cosiohd. The mod itself should work flawlessly, but what you doing is basically creating a compatibility patch. since those two mods conflict with each other apparently like you sad, so ones you successfully fixed it, would it be nice to share it with me, so i can upload it for the people that use devious device also as a patch.

1 hour ago, meikel1403 said:

I don't use devious devices, since i'm not really into bdsm, but that could explain why it worked for me flawlessly, and it showed no issues at my end, but the cbbe highheels should support cosiohd sliders, since i added them, with the additional bone weights coming from cosiohd. The mod itself should work flawlessly, but what you doing is basically creating a compatibility patch. since those two mods conflict with each other apparently like you sad, so ones you successfully fixed it, would it be nice to share it with me, so i can upload it for the people that use devious device also as a patch.

I even uninstalled those Devious stuff to test and the HDT Heel trigger event was kind of wacky working some moment and not others. I am not so much into that BDSM stuff either, just PAHE stuff making extra minions to fight or sell. I dont know how big your build is, I am running about 300 mods many clothing, animation dance mods and takes about an hour to redeploy and another 40 minutes to run all the slider builds. 

I think HDT Heels uses a event trigger and scripts (aka heel spells on each shoe) and when you have a Heavy modded game testing and Developing mods I think it runs out of memory or lags and hangs. I am not sure.

So What I did was removed all the HDT Heel dependent scripts and including finished NioHH Nifs and editing those that I could not find so its 100% NioHH. 
I just added back in those other 3 devious patch mods and had about 20+ NPCs and Followers near me wearing Boots and heels and stuff and they all held up flawlessly. I think because its not calling scripts and the height adjustment is in the nif object itself.,

I think I am missing like 4-6 nifs that need to have NioHH attached to them, but I am trying to figure out where they get the Shoe ID they are adding in the Nif file Txt line, it was vague on the tutorial.
I might make more ground this evening into the weekend.

I am still pondering the file structure so you can have your HDT style, then what I give you can install over like a patch if those want a correct NioHH CosioHD Luxury patch. Then those other Devious mods will reference the Luxury Collection ESM as is without getting hung up passing the Heel Event Scripts from the ESM Havok Tag lines since its NioHH and included in the nif File itself.  
I am trying to keep it as invasive as possible.

1 hour ago, ragnam said:

I even uninstalled those Devious stuff to test and the HDT Heel trigger event was kind of wacky working some moment and not others. I am not so much into that BDSM stuff either, just PAHE stuff making extra minions to fight or sell. I dont know how big your build is, I am running about 300 mods many clothing, animation dance mods and takes about an hour to redeploy and another 40 minutes to run all the slider builds. 

I think HDT Heels uses a event trigger and scripts (aka heel spells on each shoe) and when you have a Heavy modded game testing and Developing mods I think it runs out of memory or lags and hangs. I am not sure.

So What I did was removed all the HDT Heel dependent scripts and including finished NioHH Nifs and editing those that I could not find so its 100% NioHH. 
I just added back in those other 3 devious patch mods and had about 20+ NPCs and Followers near me wearing Boots and heels and stuff and they all held up flawlessly. I think because its not calling scripts and the height adjustment is in the nif object itself.,

I think I am missing like 4-6 nifs that need to have NioHH attached to them, but I am trying to figure out where they get the Shoe ID they are adding in the Nif file Txt line, it was vague on the tutorial.
I might make more ground this evening into the weekend.

I am still pondering the file structure so you can have your HDT style, then what I give you can install over like a patch if those want a correct NioHH CosioHD Luxury patch. Then those other Devious mods will reference the Luxury Collection ESM as is without getting hung up passing the Heel Event Scripts from the ESM Havok Tag lines since its NioHH and included in the nif File itself.  
I am trying to keep it as invasive as possible.

i have over 2k+ mods, and have around 27k+ animations installed through fnis i believe maybe even more, and i never experienced these issue, but i never tested a limit on how many npc the hdt effect can can be applied though either, but either did i experienced any issues on that.

A little tip you can simply just select the luxury files when rebuilding them through bodyslide that way it saves time,

that's at least how i do it, since i would had have to build over 6k+ nifs, everytime if i had selected everything,

since i merged so many outfits together myself.

but it makes sense what your saying overall. you just have to remove the hdt effect, from the esp, and add the adjustment in the nif for NioHH.

Guide adding NioHH:

Spoiler

Guide on Removing HDT Highheels dependency:

Spoiler

It shouldn't take you to long, since luxury only has a few highheels.

And its fairly simple to do.

Good luck :)

As a last resort do i it maybe even myself for the people that don't like hdt highheels, and rather want NioHH.

If i find the time for that, since i still work on the gewlda collection conversion on my free time.

Which is limited, since i'm fairly busy myself.

@meikel1403 just saying I have been able to figure out how to apply NioHH to shoes and boots that never had them. That video was a trip trying to figure out for the first time in low res video what text they were clicking or node levels they were editing and for what reasons. But I am still making ground and its not on the back burner.
Maybe after this I can go back and apply NioHH to other shoe packs I wished always had them.

20200718204922_1.jpg.258c8a635a4da19321231db52df08c2d.jpg

OK its Sunday noontime, I completed all the Shoes expect to issue, The Dark Leg High Sliders for the image above and Santa Babys sandals that I was unable to create a OSD for it??? but the NioHH heights are all correct visuals in game. Hopefully if I get them repacked into a zip I can post by tonight.

I AM NOT THE CREATOR OF THIS WORK ! its ONLY A NioHH Modification removing the esp dependent HDT HEELS for NioHH
Some CosioHD Sliders need to be fixed and a XML or OSD file is in need for Santa Baby Sandal that is actually a platform shoe.

ok Here is a alpha zip patch to place after Luxury Collection CosioHD
if you could double check any of the calf or thigh high sliders back to CosioHD
after I ran the CosiHD sliders only Dark Heart Boots look needs adjustments
and Santa babys sandels is actaully a shoe but I could not figure out how to generate a OSD or OSP file to generate the output properly?

However all the other 14 of the 15 boots and heel shoe heights works perfectly with the new esp replacement.

This was my very first time ever messing with nifs and sliders, I usually just make NPCs faces.
meikel1403 if you give it a look over and re-post with any needed proper edits ;) 

zip removed that 9 people tried 
Luxuy Collection CosioHD NioHH Patch alpha.7z

• 2 weeks later...

NioHH added to luxury collect CosioHD esp I CORRECTED my first mess up using cbbe niohh nifs screwing up the cosioHD sliders.

Ok if anyone downloaded the zip in the previous post, go ahead and get rid of that first evolution of my learning curve.

During real life work, I spent a few days mastering adding NioHH to heels. I redid the nifs from the base original ones off of "Meikel1403 luxury CosiHD Sliders" 

I tested each heel on a flat Navmesh to make sure each heel was on the money or give or take .5 pixels touching the ground. Since they are from the cosioHD sliders, all the legs look correct and no boot or leg clipping.

If someone can confirm and post so Meikel1403 can than do as needed with this.
dont forget to run bodysliders. Thank you!

I am also tempted to write a step by step to apply NioHH to boots and shoes, that video one has to read the CC, get the jest of the idea, then turn it off to watch the actual steps a few times over and over. 

(next page corrected zip)

11 hours ago, ragnam said:

I am also tempted to write a step by step to apply NioHH to boots and shoes

If you have will and time, go for it. Knowledge is powah! Kudos for your commitement. You earned the "For great justice!" and "Pioneer of knowledge"medals on the field. I here grant you the title of "Master of the Heels" ❤️ *lelvel up sound FX*

• 1 month later...

Hey meikel1403, Hope all is going well!!!
The last 7z I shared for Nio Shoe and boots work well from your original set of clothing files and sliders (thank you) , the only thing I been banging my head on is the remaining Stockings, I think of the 3 only one works or shows up correctly. I tried and failed looking over data sets or slider sets hopeing for a mis print in the XML but think it has to do with manually doing the actual conversions by hand.
On another note, I no longer work (devoting spare personal time) on any Skyrim Dev Mod Teams and now have time to dive more into doing such like these items for what I can learn and apply. 

The stockings I am pointing out are the leather corset stockings and hypnotic ones.