Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

1 hour ago, PsycheHHH said:

https://www.redgifs.com/users/psycheaos

I still have no idea how to add Gif to collection since redgifs revision:<

I asked a short time ago:

Does each zip file hold different animations or do new animations get added to the original version and the version number is changed? I ask because Vortex tells me these various files are redundant when I install more than one version.

2 hours ago, TheAmazingRob said:

I asked a short time ago:

Does each zip file hold different animations or do new animations get added to the original version and the version number is changed? I ask because Vortex tells me these various files are redundant when I install more than one version.

just intall one of them.

Hi , can someone help me to fix this minor bug ? the bug is , IDK some how when start animation the actor (not my character) start the animation immediately and my character are start slower than them like 0.8s , the result is my animation and that actor is mismatch ( my character animation slower than them 0.8s ) , how to fix this ? realign doesn't work 

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 11:48 PM, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , can someone help me to fix this minor bug ? the bug is , IDK some how when start animation the actor (not my character) start the animation immediately and my character are start slower than them like 0.8s , the result is my animation and that actor is mismatch ( my character animation slower than them 0.8s ) , how to fix this ? realign doesn't work 

uninstall sexlab animspeed if you have it

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question , i'm not sure if i'm 100% right or not , but i noticed that slavetats (after effect 3) and others like (cut) apply when i chose your animations , while i do find it cool , after effect 3 is too bloody for me , is there a way for me to remove them or edit which one gets applied 

i know i can remove them from slavetats but it gets reapplied on next animation

On 1/20/2022 at 10:58 PM, DDvslns said:

I have a question , i'm not sure if i'm 100% right or not , but i noticed that slavetats (after effect 3) and others like (cut) apply when i chose your animations , while i do find it cool , after effect 3 is too bloody for me , is there a way for me to remove them or edit which one gets applied 

i know i can remove them from slavetats but it gets reapplied on next animation

Sounds more like Apropos doing. you can disable the effect in it's mcm. Animation don't to something like that on their own.

• 3 months later...

@PsycheHHH In version 1.1.9, the PsycheBanditDefeatFFF and PsycheLesbianFF animation definitions in "Psyche Anim.json" contain errors: unknown type: 'type'.

The reason is erroneous type value "type" (literally, this is what the type variable is set to - "type").
I guess it should be "Female" or "Male" or something like that.

I didn't have time to check if it actualyl has any impact in game, but SLAL does complain about it when registering animations, so i assume its not totally unimportant.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 8:38 PM, br0j0b69 said:

Does the latest version include all animations up to that point? Or do I need to DL the older version to get all the previous mods? Thanks.

I just installed it recently and I used the latest version. I didn't see any missing animations that I saw on the preview page when I looked through the SL list so I think you should be good with the latest version. I don't know if it's going to be updated any further or if the author is very busy but its a shame there aren't more animation packs doing stuff like this in SE. Zaz maybe has the closest but its LE only.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 7:17 PM, KiWolfGirl said:

I just installed it recently and I used the latest version. I didn't see any missing animations that I saw on the preview page when I looked through the SL list so I think you should be good with the latest version. I don't know if it's going to be updated any further or if the author is very busy but its a shame there aren't more animation packs doing stuff like this in SE. Zaz maybe has the closest but its LE only.

Thanks. Just so I'm sure, which one is the latest version?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...